5. School days

Right now it was first break. In our school we have three, hour and a half  periods and two breaks in the order: First period, first break, second period, lunchtime, last period. (A/n:Sorry if you don't get it but this is how my school works so I'm gonna go with this). First period we would've had math but we skipped it and next we would all have science.  We walked into our school cafeteria and went to our usual table. I heard a squeal and looked over at the table where the 'popular' kids sat. "Oh my god Brandon just asked me out", a girl squealed. "That is totally awesome girl, now that he's broken up with that slut Bianca you two can be together, you two are such a cute couple". I mentally cringed. "Ew why are some teenagers like that", you scowl. Beebee chuckles and chews on her toothpicks. "Its hormones, you have them too". I roll my eyes. "I do but I don't walk around dry humping every boy that talks to me". "I would love that", Misty says with a smirk. You all look at her and shake your heads in disappointment. "You're hornier then most of the boys at this school and that isn't a good thing", Lily says. "Would you act like that girl if I asked you out?", Sam smirks, playfully nudging my side. "No I would get a restraining order so I won't ever have to see you again". Max chuckles and pats Sam's back. "You're gonna break his little heart if you say stuff like that". I roll my eyes again. "Like he has one". Because Sam was sitting right beside me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Aw come on you don't mean that". I giggle at how childish he is acting and then crack up laughing when he begins attacking my sides. The others just watch us.

When Sam and I had finished they all stared at us. "What?", I ask. "You two would made a cute couple", Misty smirks. I blush and scowl at her. "Ugh no we wouldn't". "Don't deny your undying love for me", Sam winks. I snicker and move closer to Sparkie who was sitting on my other side. "I'm sorry Sam but my heart belongs to Sparkie", I say, hugging the arsonist. His face turns bright red and he hugs me back. Sam rolls his eyes. "You've won this time Sparkie but I'll be taking the lady sooner or later". We all started cracking up laughing at how stupid this conversation was. The bell rang and we all walked towards our science class.

In the beginning of the year all my friends decided to take all the same subjects as me because they weren't really aiming to get a good job. They were either going to become proxy or work under their parents. You however were aiming for the Dr honorific. The nine of you walked into your class and sat on two tables. One had you, Sparkie, Elixir, Beebee and Max while the other had Misty, Lily, Lucius and Sam. You were sitting in between Sparkie and Elixir and she decided to start talking to you. "So where are you living now?", she asks. "The slender mansion". Her sapphire eyes widen. "I thought that was just a myth". "Well it isn't and I've told you before that the slender brothers are like my dads". She nods and taps her chin while thinking. "Does that mean they have proxies?". You nod causing her smile to widen. "Are some of them boys?". "Most of them". "Now you can get yourself a boyfriend!", she exclaims. I blush and shake my head. "I'm not sure about that, I only met them last night". "Well now that you live them you can get closer to them and maybe get yourself a boyfriend". "I don't need a boyfriend". Elixir snickers and pushes her thick red hair behind her. "Yeah whatever, all girls need one". "The where's yours?", I smirk. She blushes and turns away from me. "Fine then, if you want me to have a boyfriend I'll go out with Sparkie". I wrap my arms around the small boy and hug him while his face turns bright red. Elixir giggles and then hugs Beebee who is sitting next to her. "Fine then I'll just have to go out with Beebee". Beebee couldn't have given a single shit that Elixir was hugging her, she just chewed her tooth pick, occasionally adjusting her hat.

We had been sitting in class for about 10 minutes before the teacher actually came. "S-sorry I'm late", he stutters. I cringe at the sight of Misty licking her lips. Our science teacher was a short, middle aged man called Mr Swan. "Why do you do that around every teacher?", Lily asks Misty. "I like the idea of a forbidden relationship between a student and a teacher, you know, it gets my juices flowing". We all looked away from her, trying to stifle out laughter.

Timeskip

After science we went over to our usual table and sat down. I sat in between Sam and Sparkie as always and pulled my lunch out of my bag. Unfortunately when I'm at school I have to eat human food. If I get caught eating humans in public then I would be in a lot of trouble. I picked up a bag of chips and began eating it, giving a few to Sparkie. Suddenly an annoying high pitched voice caught our attention. "Ew look, someone dumped there trash all over this table", they said.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I will show you the person is in the next chapter. Sorry id updates are slow, I have so many stories that I have committed myself to. I've planned on finishing one really soon because I have no more ideas for it. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD