11. Elf boy VS Cannibal girl

Kagekao and I sat on my bed and discussed our pranking plan. We had so many great ideas. We made it so that there were big pranks and then little ones. I was going to do the larger ones and Kagekao was going to do the small ones. First we would irritate the hell out of Ben with the small ones and then we would hit him hard with the big ones. We had it all planned out, Ben and Jeff will never come up with something as genius as this.

Our first pranks were the small ones. You know, plastic wrap on the toilet and putting his stuff in jelly. We kept hearing yelling from downstairs, I guess Ben found his xbox controllers covered in jelly. While Ben was distracted with the small ones, it was time to bring out the big ones. To ruin something he loves and then also bring in something that he hates. Once you had done your part you sat and  waited for the results.

Ben was playing video games in the living room. He stopped and went up to his room to get something. He walked in and turned the light on then nearly had a heart attack.  Everything in his room was covered in pictures of Ben drowned x Link yaoi. He let out a low growl and stormed over to your room. He angrily knocked on the door and you opened it.  "Oh hey Ben", you say casually. "Why did you put porn in my room!?", he yells at me. "Ew there's porn in your room, I didn't need to know that", you laughed. He gritted his teeth, blood leaking from his eye sockets. You raised an eyebrow. "You on your eye period or something?". Ben storms off to find Jeff, it was time to get back at you.

You watched Ben walk away and then walked back into your room. Kagekao was sitting on your bed sipping at his wine, his mask raised to reveal his mouth. "Kekeke that was fun", he chuckled. I giggled and nodded. "I wonder what he's planning, I mean he can't do much can he?". Kagekao chuckled again. "He will use technology to his advantage". This gave you an idea, you always told Elixir if you called her and said 'Hiya' that you were trying to prank someone or hide your true intentions. I pick up my phone and dial Elixir's number. "What are you doing?". "I'm going to make Ben think I'm telling someone something really embarrassing that he can use against me, then I'm going to prank him by saying he's a little virgin elf boy or something". Kagekao smirked and took a sip of his wine. "Sounds like fun".

Ben was on his phone and felt someone making a call. He could feel the signals being sent to the satellite. He hacked into the call and began listening.

Y- you E- Elixir

E- Hello?
Y- Hiya El I have something to tell you
E- What is it? Is it important? Embarrassing?
Y- Yeah this is really embarrassing, promise me you won't tell anyone, I'd die if anyone knew
E- Yeah of course, I promise

A giant smirk appeared on Ben's face. "Guys come listen to this!", He announces, gathering the other creepypasta's attention. They all come over and sit near him, he turns the call onto speaker.

Y- Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually telling you
E- It's Ok I bet its not that bad
Y- It is so embarrassing
E- Ok go ahead and tell me
Y- Ok here I go

Ben's smile kept getting bigger and bigger. "I wonder what it is", Masky says. Ej sighs and leans back in his seat, these guys were idiots.

E- Tell me
Y- *Loud inhale, loud exhale*
Y- Ben is a little bitch
E- Hahaha oldest trick in the book (Y/n)
Y- Ben when your ready to give up just let me know, I've got a lot in store for you if you don't give up
E- See ya babes
Y- See ya El and have fun Ben, lets hope you can keep up

The call ends and all the creepypasta's can hear is the laughter of (Y/n) and Kagekao. Both of them calm down and head into the kitchen. "Why would you do that?!", Ben growls at you. You smile innocently back. "What did I do? I was just catching up with my friend, why were you listening in to our conversation?". He grits his teeth and watches as I grab some food. "If you think you can do better come and show me, if you're better I will admit it and we can go on with our lives". I walk back to my room with Kagekao trailing behind me. When we get in the room he chuckles. "He's going to be so angry when he sees our next one". I nod, well know when Ben sees it, he'll scream.

Ten minutes later Ben knocked on your bedroom door, an angry expression on his face. "What's up?", you ask. He holds a bunch of his video game cases in his hands. He opens one and shows me the disk inside. Instead of the games each case held a DVD of Shrek 2. "I don't see the problem". "Don't you fucking see, all of my games are gone and now I'm left with hundreds of copies of Shrek 2, give me my games back!". "Sure, they are outside". Ben raises an eyebrow. "Outside?". I nod. "Yep, there is a table outside and all of your games are there, unharmed". He sighs in relief and heads down the stairs and out the door. He sees a table and smiles but as he got closer he realized that on the table sat a large fish tank full of water. "(Y/n)!", he yelled. I ran down stairs and out the door to him. "Yeah?". "What the hell did you do with my games?!". "They're on the table just like I said they were". Ben goes closer and sees that in the fish tanks there a plastic containers holding his beloved games.

The yelling had gather the other creepypasta's outside. "What's going on?", Lj asks. The others shrug. Ben stared at the tank of water, (Y/n) smiled sadistically. "Can you stop being so mean?", he asks. I smirk. "I'm not being mean I'm just taking advantage of your hydrophobia". "I don't have hydrophobia!", he growls. "Ok then prove it, put your hand in the water and take the games out, then I'll admit that you win". Ben looked at the tank nervously. "Or you can admit that I win and I will take the games out for you". Ben glared at you and reached his hand into the tank, his fingers just about to touch the water. "Kekeke he won't do it", Kagekao chuckles. I nod and watch Ben. His fingers get closer and closer to the water until he eventually touched it. Ben yanks his hand out and lets out a high pitched scream. "Ok fine you win". You and Kagekao look at each other and high five. "Thanks", you say, giving him a wink. He blushes slightly behind his mask. "I-Its Ok, I had fun". You then walked up to the tank of water and reached in, fishing out the games. "Thank you for your troubles", You say, smirking at Ben as you hand him the box of games. He walks back into the mansion and probably into his room. Suddenly Trender poked his head out the door. "Its dinner time". You all head in. You smiled happily, you had won this war.

Two chapters in one day! I felt like finishing this part so I did it, hope you liked it. If you have a favorite creepypasta you would like to see more or just see (if I haven't already added them to the mansion) then just comment. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD