27. What are you hiding Slender?

"Y-you love him?", Ben questions. I nod. "Slender found me when I first discovered I was a cannibal, he was kind to me and gave me a home. He never used to act this way to me, he used to be very caring, like he his with Sally. One day he just stopped, he started hating me and I had no idea why. At the time I had been living with him and his brothers for over a year, I must've done something really bad to him. I'm not too sure what, I would apologise all I can but he would never forgive me. Maybe he realised how I ruined his life or something". "Ruined his life?". You shrug your shoulders. "Like I said I have no idea what I did to him, I can only hope that one day he will forgive me". "B-but you didn't do anything!", he stutters. "How do you know? Maybe I broke something important to him or maybe I wasted all of his time and he needed to get away from me". "He has plenty of time for Sally, why wouldn't he for you?". "Ben... Sally and I are two different people, Slender seems more fond of her, scratch that, Slender loves Sally. I'm not Sally Ben, Slender doesn't love me like he loves Sally, he doesn't love me at all. When I grew up it was just me and my mum, at the time I had no idea I had a dad. Slender showed what's it's like to have a loving father and I thank him for it, I would only wish it to last longer than it did". Ben sits there, unspeaking. His eyes are wide and his body is frozen. You place your hand on his shoulders and look into his eyes. "Ben you need to leave this alone". He just blankly at me, it's as if we switched places. Suddenly he stands and walks over to my door, stopping while holding it open. "I'm sorry I couldn't help", he says quietly before walking out. I let out a long sigh and lay back on my bed, I'm tired. I close my eyes and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

No ones POV
The mansion was oddly quiet, the creepypastas and Slender remained in the living room. They sat in silence, most watching Sally as she sobbed into her stuffed bear. "Why won't you tell us what you're protecting (Y/n) from?", Masky asks. Slender grits his teeth and turns his head towards the masked boy. "Because it's none of your concern", he growls. Suddenly Splendor , Offender and Trender all teleport into the room. "We wanna know too", Splendor says, his voice didn't sound too cheerful. Slender goes to walk out of the room only to be blocked by Kagekao and Puppeteer. "What are you two doing?", Slender growls. "Tell us what you're hiding ", Puppeteer says, his eyes glowing brighter then usual. Slender scoffs and teleports into his office. He stands before his desk, watching as his desk chair spins around. Sally sits there with her bear in her lap. "Me and Charlie want to know what you're hiding", she says softly. Slender sighs and teleports into the basement. It was dark down there. Suddenly the light switched on, revealing Jeff. "What are you hiding Slender?", he asks. Slender glares at him again and teleports to the kitchen. Toby, Masky and Hoodie sit at the table staring at Slender. "What are you hiding Slender?", they say in sync. Slender teleports to the roof and sits down, letting out a long sigh. He hears a loud insane laugh and turn to see L.j sitting beside him. "What do you want?", he grumbles. "What are you hiding Slender?", he asks with a chuckle. Slender teleports once again, finding himself in the middle of the forest. He hears shuffling around and looks up to see Rake. The Rake cautiously makes his way over to Slender. It noticed the troubled look on the tall man's 'face'. Rake cocked his head to the side and let out a high pitched whine. "What do you want?", Slender grumbles. Rake comes closer and drops something in Slender's lap. Slender hold up the object seeing that it's a white locket with the operator symbol on it. "Where did you find this?", Slender asks. Rake taps the forest floor with his claw. "On the ground ?". Rake hesitates before nodding. Slender sighs as he opens the locket looking at the picture within. It was a photograph of (Y/n) and himself when he had first brought the girl home. He remembered giving it to her on her sixth birthday.

Flashback

Young (Y/n) watched at the four faceless males sat around the table with her, a birthday cake in the middle. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear (Y/n), happy birthday to you!", they sang. (Y/n) blushed and looked down at the ground with heated cheeks. "Aww why are you blushing?", Splendor asks. "I've never had a birthday party before", (Y/n) says quietly. Splendor jumped up and wrapped his long arms around the adorable little girl. Slender sighs and pulls the girl from his brother's grasp. He placed her back in her seat and sent her a small smile. "Ready for presents?", he asks softly. She quickly nods and first takes a small box from Spledor. She opens it and pulls out a polka dot ribbon. Next she is given a box from Offender, who managed to get her some appropriate. A small journal and a pen. Next was Trender, giving a small box containing a hair clip with a small black and red butterfly on it. Last but not least was the eldest brother. Slender handed the young girl a small box which she happily opens. Inside of it was a white locket with the operator symbol on it. She opened it and gasped at the picture inside, quickly jumping up and hugging the Slender man tightly. "Thank you", she whispers, tears running down her cheeks, a smile present on her face.

Flashback end

Slender sighs and closes his fist around the locket, his eyes glued to the ground. Suddenly he hears talking. "I found him, he's over here!". Both Trender and Offender appear. "Come back and talk to us", Trender says calmly. Slender lets out another sigh and stands up, brushing the dirt off of his pants. He look around and notices that Rake is gone, he must've left while he had zoned out. Slender nods and teleports back into the living room, all of the creepypastas are there and his brothers too. "What do you want to know?", he asks. Ben appears before all of them. "What are you hiding Slender?", he asks. Slender sighs and opens his mouth to speak, stopping when a sudden jolt strikes the mansion. The chandeliers swing and books fall off of shelves. Slender teleports to the front of the mansion where he sees some one he wished to never lay his 'eyes' upon again. The other creepypastas ran out front, their weapons ready. "Well well well, long time to see Slenderman". "What do you want Zalgo?!", Slender growls. "Don't act like you don't know, I've come for my prize".

Last chapter is coming up. Sorry if you want this story to continue, it's almost over. Smile as large as Jeff and if you can't, I'm sure you can carve one >.< Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD