23. Sacrifices

Flashback

The young girl stares down at the disemboweled body before her. Blood was everywhere, the floor, the walls, the young girl's hands. She places a finger in her mouth and licks it clean, a satisfied smile coming to her face. Suddenly there is a loud ding. The girl giggles and runs over to the oven where she pulls out a tray of red muffins. She places them on the bench and takes one out. She takes a bite, to her it was amazing. She wanted more. She looked down at the body and took a knife from a draw, kneeling beside the body. She stabbed into the soft flesh, cutting more of the body up. The door opens and two women walk in, one was her mother and the other was the mother of the body, a little girl. Both woman stop and stare wide eyed at the scene before them. "Mommy, Gracie said that we should make the muffins better so I added her to them. Now they are the best, do you want to try one?", she asks hopefully. Her mother screams and the other woman falls to her knees, crying. "What's wrong Mommy? Did I do something wrong?". Her mother grabs the girl by the wrist and pushes her into her bedroom. "What is wrong with you?!", her mother screams. She charges forward and slaps her daughter across the face. "I'm calling the police and they'll lock you away forever, you freak!". She then storms out of the room, slamming the door shut and locking it. The young girl reaches up and touches the stinging red mark on her face, tears are beginning to fall. She runs to her bed and begins sobbing into her pillow, staining the pink and white blanket with blood.

She could hear her mother yelling and the other woman crying. But then everything went silent, a strange static filled the young girls head, causing her to place her hands over her ears. Then it finally went away. She looked behind her and in the middle of her room stood a faceless man in a suit. "H-have you come to lock me away?", she asks, wiping her eyes. The man walks forward and stands before the girl. "I want to save you", he says. The girls eyes widen. "H-how?". He holds his pale hand out to her. "Come and live with me, I promise I will protect you". She stares at his hand for a while before hesitantly reaching out. His large hand easily wrapped around hers. "And what might your name be?", he asks. "M-my name is (Y/n)". "Well then (Y/n), its time we depart". He pulls her up. "But what about Mommy and Gracie's Mommy?", (Y/n) asks. "I wiped their memories, Gracie never existed in this world and your mother thinks that she never had a daughter". (Y/n) nods and squeezes the man's hand. "What is your name, mister?", she asks. "My name is Slenderman but you may call me Slender".

Flashback end

My swollen eyes flutter open, my head is pounding. I sigh and sit up, the mansion is quiet. I lay back down and pull my blanket over my head, I'm not getting up. I've lost all motivation, I don't want this. I want my friends back, I want to see them. I miss tormenting those snobby girls at school and its only been one day since the rules. I grab an extra pillow and wrap my arms around it, snuggling into it. It provides me with a small amount of comfort, small, very small. I inhale the pillow's scent, its the same as it always has been. I remember my first night here, I couldn't fall asleep so Slender lay beside me. I woke up the next morning and he was still there, he had fallen asleep with me. My eyes grow watery again, why can't I stop crying?

Slender's POV

I sit in my desk remembering what happened lat night. She told me that she hates me, she should. After all I've done everything in my power to get her to do so. When I got back to my office last night Offender went crazy, now there are papers everywhere. I lean down and pick dome scattered piece of paper. Is this all I do now? Paperwork? I sigh and teleport to my chair.

Flashback

I put the glass jar back into my desk draw and close it. I rest my cheek in the palm and let my eyes wander the dull room I call an office. Suddenly the door slams open and I'm slammed against the wall. In front of me is my brother , Offender. "Why?", he growls. "Why what?", I reply calmly. "Why do you keep doing this to her?!". I teleport out of his grip and straighten out my suit. "You know nothing". "What did you say?!", he growls. He goes to grab me again but Splendor and Trender catch him. "I said you know nothing". "You need to calm down", Trender says to Offender. Offender scoffs and brushes his brothers off of him. He points an accusing finger at me. "Stop doing this to her, I don't care if you're stronger then me, I'll protect her with my life".

Flashback end

But what they don't understand is that I am protecting her. She needs to get stronger or else he will take her away and I will never let that happen. If she is strong enough she will be able to fight him off, maybe even kill him. But she is only a human, one day she will die and the rest of us will live on. I let out a long sigh and lean back in my chair.

Flashback

(Y/n) laughs and runs around the park, its the middle of the night and she wanted to go out. I turn away for a second and when I look back she's kneeling over a dead body pulling out organs. I chuckle and watch her, I love that little girl with all of my heart. "You're raising a fine child", a deep voice says behind me. I turn my head and see no one other then Zalgo. He smirks, showing off his razor sharp teeth. "What do you want?", I growl. He chuckles and looks over at (Y/n). He lifts his hand and points a finger in her direction. "Her". I stand in between him and (Y/n), my tendrils are coming out. "You must be pretty attached to that child, she's a beauty". "I'll kill you if you come anywhere near her". "You can keep telling yourself that, one day I will come for the child and she will become mine". I grit my teeth within my sealed mouth. "Yours how? She would never free willingly join you". Zalgo chuckles and eyes the girl behind me. "When she's older she'll be beautiful, desired by all. I'll be the one to have her, she'll marry me". I stand there, speechless. "I see that you're close to her, will she ever be strong enough to fight me off? The way you are with her now she will never be strong enough. If you even plan on fighting back you're gonna have to let your precious flower go, she'll hate you but we all have to make sacrifices, right?". He turns around and begins walking away. "I'll see you when she's old enough, then I'll take her for myself". He disappears into the shadows leaving me. "Slender!", (Y/n) calls. He turns around and looks down at the smiling girl. She holds her small bloody hands up, holding up a human heart. "I love you Slender", she giggles. I feel in a pain within me, I glare at her. "Whatever, lets go home", I say rather harshly. She looks up at me with concerned eyes. "Are you Ok, Slender?", she asks softly. I roughly grab her wrist and pull her along behind me. "We're going home now, b-brat".

Sorry if the last chapter was too sad for you to handle, I let a couple tears slip while writing it. Now you have a reason why Slender is being a dickhole! Sorry if you were waiting for the update, I have too many ongoing stories but that's my own fault. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD