8. Glitching out

I woke up back in bed. Was it a dream, finding those pictures? I looked down and saw that I was still holding them. Someone must've picked me up and put me back in bed, I did fall asleep in the corner after all. I put the pictures on my bed side table and picked up my phone. It said it was 10:30am, late morning. I got up, I didn't need to get changed because I had already done that when I got up early this morning. I stretched and brushed my hair, it was tragic. Once I didn't look like trash I made my way down stairs, Trender sent me a 'smile' from the kitchen. "Good morning, did you have a good sleep?", he asks. I nodded. "I woke up really early and did some unpacking and then I fell asleep in the corner of my room but woke up in bed". He chucked and ruffled my hair. "I know, I'm the one who put you back in bed". I smiled and thanked him. "So I saw you found those pictures", he says, his voice not as cheery as before. "Yeah, I guess". "Well don't take them to heart, butterfly, the past is in the past, now do you want some breakfast?". I shook my head, I wasn't feeling that hungry. "I might just get some more unpacking done, I've got so much to do". "Ok, call me up if you need any help". I nod and head back upstairs.

I remembered this old house back to front. I know all the rooms and and secret passages. I know about all of them, even some that the Slender brother's don't know about. Upstairs there are only bedrooms, each bedroom has a connected bathroom and wardrobe. Mine is one of the only ones with an extra room. I also know there is an infirmary on this floor, I just don't think anyone uses it. On the first floor there is the basic stuff. Kitchen and living room. Two bathrooms, a laundry room. Slender's office is also on the first floor, he could have it upstairs but he says he prefers the first floor. Its only the proxies who live on the second floor. The brother's all have rooms on the first floor. I had no idea why but it was because they didn't have a first floor when they first moved in here, but after a while they built it so they had more rooms. There is also a ballroom on the first floor, no one uses it though. Its empty and full of spiders. I know that Offender, Trender and Splendor all have their own offices too. But not like Slender's. I've been in Splendor and Trender's offices. Splendor's is like a carnival, there are games and candy everywhere and Trender's is like a fashion studio. He has his own fashion line and that's where he designs all his new clothes. However Offender's office is... actually now that I think about it, no one knows. No one has been brave enough to go in there, no one wants to be mentally scarred and eyeball replacement surgery isn't cheap.

Anyway I made my way up to my room and began unpacking all my stuff. First I did all my video games. I love playing video games I just find them so entertaining. Because I have so many it takes forever but when I'm done I relax. I put in the newest game I have and begin playing it. The game is called Cuphead, people are always complaining because they say it so hard. That its the new dark souls but because I'm quite good at games it isn't that difficult. While playing the game started to glitch a bit. I sighed and walked over to my PS4 and turn it off, but it won't work. I look at the screen and see the words 'You shouldn't have done that' present on screen. You sigh and watch the Tv glitch out and then someone crawl out. You recognized him, he was that Ben guy, one of Slender's proxies or something. "I am Ben Drowned", he says. He does say some other stuff, probably just to scare you but it didn't really affect you. The word that came to mind was drowned, if you drowned you probably don't like water. You reached into your bed side draw and pull out a conveniently placed water pistol. You point it at him and pull the trigger, squirting him in the face with a small jet of water. He let out a high pitched scream and jumped back into the Tv. You picked up your PS4 controller and kept playing like nothing had even happened. Why was that Ben guy even in my room, was he trying to scare me or something. Well at least I know he doesn't like water for future reference. I lay back on my bed and keep playing, if I can just beat this boss I'll be able to go onto the next world. Lets hope that Ben guy doesn't come back.

Meanwhile Ben sat next to Jeff, using a towel to wipe the water off his face. "So was she scared?", Jeff asks. Ben shakes his head. "I messed up her game and came out of her Tv, then she pulled out a water pistol and squirted me in the face", he complained. Jeff cracked up laughing. "You got scared off by a teenage girl". "I wasn't scared she just put water on me". "And you're scared of water, therefore she scared you". Ben growled at his infinitely smiling friend. He was going to scare (Y/n) whether she liked it or not.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you like this chapter. We have 600 reads on this story so thank you for that. You can request stuff if you want, if you wanna hang out with a certain creepypasta or if you want to introduce another one I haven't mentioned yet. Just comment and let me know, I would love to hear what you think. Anyway vote and  follow me for more. Thank ya XD