12. Homework and literal shit

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I got out of bed and walked over to my door then opened it. Ej stood in the doorway, casually leaning against its frame. "Trender says you have to get up". "Ok, thanks". You close the door and head to your bathroom for a shower.

When you were ready you head down stairs and into the kitchen to get breakfast. Trender had made everyone pancakes and was having the time of his life. "Yours are the red ones, butterfly". I nod and take my seat in between Kagekao and Masky. "Thank you Trender". I began eating and noticed that the others were just kinda watching me. "Are you guys Ok?", I ask. "Why is your food red?", Toby asks across the table. "You know I'm a cannibal, right?". They nod and I continue eating. They were all still looking at me. "So what part is it?", Lj asks. "Its just blood".

I quickly finished and got up from the table and put my plate on the bench. I turned my head and saw all the boys were following me. I raised an eyebrow and headed up the stairs and grabbed my bag. I then walked back down stairs and out the front door. "So where *tick* are you going?", Toby ask, running over to me. "Uh I was just leaving for school". "Do you uh *tick* wanna hang out later?", he asks. I smile and nod. "Sure, sounds fun". You whistle and Rake comes running over, tackling you in a hug. You hug him back and then stand up, brushing the dirt off yourself. "Come one Rake". He nods and walks beside you into the forest. I asked him if he wanted to walk me to school today and tomorrow, we have our holidays after that. The two of us walk through the forest and stop when we get to the end. He looks up to me and gives me a toothy smile. "I'll be here at about 3:20 pm so you can walk me back to the mansion if you want". He nods and disappears into the forest. I walk out and see a car sitting their. "(Y/n) get yo ass in the car, we're gonna be late again". I giggle and run over, getting into the passenger seat. Sam sends me a smirk and we make the painful journey. Why does he have to be such a reckless driver?!

Time skip

First period we all had math. Elixir sat on my left and Max sat on my right. Max usually copies off of me and Elixir is pretty smart so she works it out for herself. In front of us I can see the three whores who think they run the school. No one other than Lindsay, Vanessa and Madison. "Oh my god, James asked me to go to his party this weekend", Lindsay says. The two others add comments such as "That is totally awesome" and "He is definitely into you". I scoff. Why were these girls so annoying. I hear a giggle and look back at Elixir who is smirking. She lifts a small light green vile and swirls the liquid around. "Guess what this does?", she smirks. "What?". "Its basically a super enhanced laxative". She looks over at the girls who stopped talking and were holding their stomachs. I take my phone out of my pocket and begin recording. "Misty get the door", I says. She nods and locks it, then takes the key. She slips into her bra, like the little pervert she is and then sits back down. "I don't feel well", Vanessa mumbles. "M-me too", Madison manages to get out. The three girls run over to the door but can't seem to get it open. Our teacher walks over to the girls and asks if they are Ok. Me and my friends were trying to suppress our laughter but when we head a loud fart noise we all cracked up laughing. The three most popular girls in our school had just shit themselves at school. And because they were wearing skirts the brown liquid started running down their legs. The teacher got out his spare key and sent the girls to the nurse's office and then he turned to us. "You shouldn't be laughing at these poor girls, they must've eaten something unfortunate. You will be doing a lot of homework to make up for your behavior". We all sigh and watch as our teacher begins handing us thousands of pieces of paper. By the end of the period we each have a large stack of paper in front of us. We all walk out with our papers and I see Sparkie struggling with his. I grab it out of his hands and place it on top of mine. "Don't worry about it kiddo". He sends me a sweet smile and hugs my waist.

Timeskip

School was over and Sam dropped me off at the opening of the forest. I waved good bye and walked into the opening, clutching the stack of papers close to my chest. Rake runs over and looks at the papers with a confused expression. "My teacher is an asshole, Rake, he gave me all this homework". Rake nodded and walked me back to the mansion. The other creepypasta watched as I stumbled into the mansion and dropped the large stack of papers on the dining room table. I take off my bag and slip into one of the chair. I take a pencil out of my pencil case and take the first piece of stack. It was pretty simple, just basic algebra. I was having such a great time because it was so easy and when I was half way through the stack I realized that I was doing Sparkie's. Sparkie wasn't exactly the brightest kid, his love for fire and myself were bigger then anything. He cared for nothing else besides Max, Elixir, Beebee, Lily and Lucius. He wasn't big fans of Sam and Misty, mainly because they acted perverted towards me but I didn't really care about that. Anyway when I got to my homework I died. It wasn't exactly hard for me but it was just more effort. "Ugh!", I exclaim. Jeff walks in and raises an eyebrow at me. "You writing a book or something?", he asks, his hands shoved deep into his hoodie pockets. "My teacher gave me heaps of homework for making some girls shit themselves". He scoffed. "I don't believe you". "I've got a video". This seemed to peak his interest. He came and sat next to me, watching as I pull my phone from my pocket and put the video on. The video captured Misty locking the door and then the three girls farting and then finally shitting themselves. Jeff started laughing and I couldn't help but do so too.

Without realizing it we had gathered the attention of the other creepypasta. Before we knew it they were all there just watching Jeff and I laugh our asses off. "What are you laughing at?", Masky ask, his head tilted slightly. Jeff managed to stop laughing and actually speak. "(Y/n) and her friends got a video of these girls shitting themselves", he wheezes. I giggle and nod. "Oh can I see?", Toby asks. I nod and hand the phone to him, letting everybody else see it. Once they had all seen it we were all laughing, I was laughing so hard I was crying. Suddenly Slender bust through the door and 'glares' at all of us. "What is the meaning of this noise?", He growls. No one bothers to answer. Jeff secretly slides my phone over to you and you slip it into your pocket. He looks at the table and then at you. "What's with all the paper?". "That's my homework". "All of that... is homework?". "Yup". He walks over and pick up a piece, 'looking' over it. It was a very complex mathematical equation. He points to the problems and then 'looks' me in the eye. "You can do these?". I nod. He places it in front of me. "Do it as fast as you can". You nod and look down at the equation, this was one of the harder ones. But for you it was pretty easy. You worked it our under 25 seconds and then handed it back to him. He 'stares' down at it for a few seconds before placing it on the table. He walks out of the room, talking quietly to himself. You raise an eyebrow as he walks away. "Wow *tick* you must be really smart", Toby gawks. I shrug my shoulders. "I guess so". My phone suddenly goes off so I pick it up.

Y- You S- Sparkie

Y- Hello?
S- H-hey (Y/n)
Y- Oh hey Sparkie, everything OK?
S- Y-yeah I just w-wanted to say thank y-you
Y- Its alright cutie
S- Y-yeah, do you w-wanna walk to school together t-tomorrow?
Y- Sure, meet me by the forest, kay?
S- Ok b-bye
Y- See ya

 I hang up and begin packing up my papers, I wanted to finish this later. "Who was that?", Lj asks. "Oh just a friend". "What's his name?', Masky asks. "Sparkie". "Sparkie?". "Yep, he's a little firebug, you can meet him if you want to, I don't think he would mind". "Yeah bring him to the *tick* mansion and we'll meet him". I nod and smile at them. "Well I got some stuff to do, bye". I grab my papers and school bag and head towards my room. When I get there I send Sam a text telling him not to pick me up tomorrow and Sparkie a text saying he can come up to the mansion. I then sit at my desk and begin going through the rest of the homework, this is going to take forever.

Hope this was alright. 1600 words, well just over. Exams are coming up and I'm so nervous I just want to die. I just hope to any god out there that I pass... studying would help also. We reached 1k reads, I don't know if I've already mentioned it or not but I'm just gonna say it again. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD