4. Meet my nerds

You walked through the dark forest, looking around at the scenery. A normal human might scream and run but you were smiling and remembering all the memories of this forest. The pictures you had carved into the trees as a young girl were still there. You even walked past a couple of Slender's pages but you weren't stupid enough to mess with those. You kept walking until you reached the edge of the forest, it was quite cloudy today but overall it was fine. It wasn't too sunny for your liking or raining or windy, it was just calm. You smiled as you walked down the familiar streets. You hadn't be there in years since you lived on the other side of town. Your school was in the middle of town so you would need a way to get there but you lucky had one. A familiar black car pulled up beside you, a boy poked his head out of the window. "Yo (Y/n) do you want a ride?", he asks, running his long fingers though his messy brown hair. You sighed in defeat, he was the only way you would be able to get to school on time and... he was your best friend, Sam. You sighed again and got into the passenger seat, frowning at him. He chuckled a bit and rested his hand on your head as he pulled off the side of the road and back into traffic. "Why are you so moody today, is it your period or something?", he asks with a smirk. You knew better than to respond, he was just trying to get on your nerves. "Are you always a pain in my ass or is it just today?", you ask with a playful smile. He rolls his eyes. "You know its always". I giggle and open his glove box and pull out a glass jar. It was filled half way with red sweets. "Why do you keep these in your car?", you giggle. He shrugs his shoulder. "I dunno, just in case I'm hungry on the run". "The run from what?". "You". It was now your turn to roll your eyes. You screwed off the jar's lid and reached inside, fishing out a red sweet. He furrows his eyebrows and glares at you. "Hey those are mine!". You just smirk and slip it into your mouth. "I made them so they're mine". He clicks his tongue and mutters something about women and how annoying they are. I smile at the warm metallic taste of the candy, it was no regular candy. I made these and a whole bunch of others. In my free time I like to make candies but ones specifically for cannibals like Sam and I.

It didn't take very long for you and Sam to arrive at school. He was a crazy driver and always went the exact speed limit and sometimes over. When you got out of the car you were very dizzy and had to lean on it for support. You felt an arm slip around you waist. "If you're dizzy I can assist you", Sam says, wiggling his eyebrow. You grit your teeth and elbow him in the stomach. "I would be more inclined to let you help me but you're the one who caused this problem", you growl. Suddenly you see two figures approach. One is a girl and the other a boy. They were the exact same height and looked fairly similar. "I see you two are arguing like a married couple still", the girl smirks. I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever, he wishes we were married". The girl had black, shoulder length hair tied in two pig tails on the sides of her head while the boy had short messy hair of the same color. They had incredibly pale skin, someone could mistaken them from being sick or maybe even a vampire. And they sure did look like it with the way they dress, all in black, not even a speck of color besides that. "Morning Lily and Lucius", Sam greets. The twins smirk and look at each other before looking back at us. "Morning? You know that classes started 15 minutes ago you guys are both soooo late", Lily says in her usual monotone voice and as always there was a hint of sarcasm. Her brother nods in agreement. "Why aren't you guys in class?", I ask with raised eyebrows. "Pft when are we ever in class", Lucius smirks. "Well I guess we're ditching first period, where do you guys wanna go?", Sam asks. "Lets go to our spot". The others nod.

We walked through the school trying to avoid wandering teachers as we made our way towards our spot. We discovered it last year when we were trying to escape from a teacher who was chasing us. There is a certain air vent that leads to an abandoned stock room which we turned into our own little space, its also right next to the cafeteria so we can steal food though the air vents. We took the vent cover off and all climbed in and then put it back in place, after that we all began climbing through. Lily was first, then me, then Lucius and then Sam last. I could never trust that pervert crawling behind me, no way. Lily took off the vent cover and dropped down into the stock room. When I dropped down I was surprised to see the rest of my friends. Elixir, Sparkie, Beebee, Misty and Maximus. As soon as I touched the floor Elixir tackled me in a hug. "Are you Ok? Did she hurt you? Did anyone hurt you? Is there someone I need to kill?". "No to all of them except the first one". She smiled and hugged me again, her long, curly red hair suffocating me. She pulled away, her blue eyes widened. "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy you're Ok. You mother was such a bitch and we all heard that you killed her". "Thank you for your concern but I am fine, nothing to worry about here".

The next to hug me was little Sparkie. That wasn't his real name but that's not his real name but its what we call him and he loves it. His birth name is Tom but he has such an obsession with fire that Sparkie fits him better. He was quite short for our age so his face went directly into my chest but I didn't care. He was so adorable, like a little kid. "H-hello (Y-Y/n)", he stutters. I couldn't help but smile and hug him tighter. He let go and the next to hug me was Beebee. She never really showed much emotion but she was now, well kinda. She had taken off her cowboy hat so I could see all of her long, wavy brown hair. She was quite tall so my cheek went up against her flat chest. "Don't get hurt kid", she winks, biting into the tooth pick in between her teeth.

As soon as she pulls away I am tackled by Misty. The short chocolate skinned girls smirks into my chest as she lets her hand wander. At first glimpse Misty looks like your typical nerdy girl but that's just her alibi. She is actually a big pervert and a sex addict. He small hand reaches down and grabs a handful of my ass. "Damn it gets better every time I touch it", she chuckles. I push her away and send her a glare. "Can you stop doing that?", you ask. She shakes her head and wraps a piece of shoulder length, brown curly hair around her finger. She winks her dark brown eyes at me and bites her lip. "You know you like it", she smirks, straightening her fake glasses. Next to come over was Maximus or just Max. He goes to hug me but fazes right through me. He keeps trying and cracks up laughing every time. I grit my teeth and glare at him. "Oh my god can you stop doing that Max?", I growl. He smirks and this time actually hugs me. "Sorry, I'm just abusing my powers as a ghost". He runs his fingers though his short, slicked back brown hair, his grey eyes met with mine and he smiles softly.

"So how is everyone?", I ask. They all mumble their answers, all saying how nothing has really happened or changed since yesterday. "So how did you kill her?", Elixir asks. "I stabbed her in the stomach and then harvested all her organs". "Ew are you actually going to eat her? I mean she was such a big I whore I would be surprised if she had semen instead of blood", Sam chuckled. I nod in agreement, she was pretty disgusting. "She was the biggest slut I have ever met, I wouldn't even be surprised if she had sex with Misty", I say. Misty winks at making me want us all want to throw up. Suddenly the bell for break rings. "Well we better get out of here before next period", Beebee says. We all nod in agreement and make our way out. At least I got to spend sometime with my nerds again.

Here is the next chapter, sorry if my OC's are confusing, the next chapter will be about them in greater detail. Please do suggest stuff you want to happen with either the OC's or Creepypastas. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD