16. Visiting the doctor

My alarm went off, it was 8 am. I got up and did my usual routine. But today was different, I had somewhere special I had to go, someone important I had to see. I just hoped that Slender would let me go and see him, he would be upset if I didn't come, I'm his only visitor. I walk down the stairs, heading for Slender's office. When I reach the large wooden door I knock loudly on it. "Come in", Slender calls. I grab the handle and turn it, pushing the door open. He was busy writing something but when he looked up at me he 'frowned'. "What is it that you want?", he asks rather harshly. "I wanted to go out today, am I allowed to?". Slender shakes his head. "No". "Please Slender this is really important". "(Y/n) I don't care, now get out of my office". One of his tendrils pushes me out and another slams the door in my face. I wanted to cry but I held it back. I hated crying, it made me feel weak. My sadness suddenly turned to anger and I ran up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I put my shoes on and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Writing a letter to anyone who is looking for me.

Dear who ever this may concern
I've gone out
I told Slender it was important and he didn't listen
I can't miss this
Don't tell him though
Thanks

I placed it on my bed and grabbed my backpack before opening my bedroom window and climbing out. I then jumped off the roof and onto the ground. I took one last look at the mansion before I ran into the forest.

I was halfway through the forest when I heard a twig snap behind me. I looked back and saw a curious Rake crawling over to me. He tilted his head to the side as if asking what I was doing. I knelt down and smiled at him. "I'm just going out Ok, don't tell Slender though". Rake nods and looks back in the direction of the mansion with sad eyes. "Don't worry, I'm coming back". Rake happily nods and walks you to the edge of the forest. You give him one last smile before you walk out into the open.

You were in town, not the busy area. This area was moderate, what you were looking for was something people were generally scared of. It didn't take that long to get there and you smiled when you saw it. The hospital for the criminally insane. I walked in through the front doors and am greeted by a woman sitting behind the front desk. "Hi there, are you here to see Dr Lecter again?". I nod and she gets me to follow her. First we went through a locked metal door, it was surprising to see the lengths these people went at to keep the crazies in. After a few more of the same metal doors we came to a corridor lined with cells. I knew most of the people in them, a few look up at me and smile. I smile back. Finally we reach the end of the corridor and there is another locked metal door. The woman unlocked it and I walked through, she seemed a little hesitant to do so. "You can leave now, I'm fine by myself". She nods. "Ok, just press the buzzer when you wanna come out". I nod at her as she disappears behind the door.

I turn my head and am met with the sight of him. Behind his glass prison he was strapped to a chair, his arms restrained by a straight jacket. His mouth is confined by its usual muzzle. "My dearest (Y/n), you've come to visit me once again", he says with a small chuckle. I smile and nod. "I promised you I would come once a month, dad".

At the slender mansion

Slender was walking around the mansion once again in search of (Y/n). He was getting really angry now and decided to ask his brothers. They were sitting in the living room. The three faceless men looked up at their older brother, noticing the menacing aura that surrounded him. "Is everything Ok?", Splendor asks. "No, where is (Y/n)!?". "She's probably just in her room", Offender says boredly. Slender scoffs and teleports outside (Y/n)'s room. He knocks normally but when he gets no response he starts pounding on the door. "(Y/n) open this door!", he yells. Suddenly Ben pokes his head around his door. "Slender, (Y/n) snuck out like an hour ago", he says. Slender teleports into (Y/n)'s room and finds her not there. He picks up the note and reads it. He then teleports back down into living room and holds the note up. "She's gone out even though I told her not to". Trender reads the note and sighs, adjusting his glasses. "It says she said it was important, if its so important to her then let her go, its not worth getting angry over". Slender scoffs and snatches the note from Trender. "Its my choice what I do". He walks into his office, slamming the door behind him.

Back at the hospital

I held up my report/report card showing my father my scores. "Wow, an A+ in every subject that is very good". I smile down at my scores. "Thank you". He chuckles and meets my gaze. "You shouldn't be thanking me, you're doing all this hard work, you remind me of myself when I was a child". "Really?", I ask. He nods. "So hows the food out there?", he asks. I can tell he is smirking and also what he is talking about when he says 'food'. "Its pretty good, I've had some pretty good kills this month". He nods. "Also I heard about your mother, is everything Ok? Who are you staying with?"."I'm fine, I've moved back in with Slender and his brothers". I look up and see the worry in his eyes. "Is he still treating you the same?". I sigh and nod. He knows all about Slender and his brothers. Even though this man, Hannibal Lecter, is supposed to be a crazed maniac I'm lucky he treats me well. When I was younger I knew that Slender and his brothers weren't my real fathers so when I left them, at age ten, I decided to investigate. I found old files about my mother and her marriage to a psychiatrist. Then I found my father in here, apparently my mother wasn't always a whore. My father just had to wipe her memory. He knew she was pregnant but got caught so we never got to meet but that was until six years ago.

I told my father about the creepypasta in the mansion, then about meeting Rake again. I also told him about my friends and how we have a new member in our group. He's only ever met one of my friends and that's Sam. I only brought him because he too is a cannibal and won't be intimidated by my cannibalistic father. I had been there talking to him for an hour or so and the woman opened the large metal door. "I'm sorry honey but visiting time is up". I nod and get up from my seat. "I'll see you next month". He nods and watches as I walk out the door. I always hated saying goodbye to him, he probably thought each time would be the last but each month I would come back. I noticed the woman stealing glances at me. "Why is it that you always visit Dr Lecter?", she asks. "Oh he's my father". I noticed her body tense, for some reason it made me hungry. Once past all the overkill metal doors I walked out of the hospital and started walking back to the mansion. I just hoped that Slender would understand.

Timeskip

I walked up to the front door and walk into the mansion. Its quiet, a little too quiet. Then he appears, the faceless man. He gave off a dark aura that sent shivers down your spine but you managed to fight them off. "Where were you?", he asks, his voice booming. "I told you it was important". He suddenly teleported closer. "I asked you where you were". I grit my teeth. "I was at the hospital". "And what were you doing there?". "I was seeing my father". His aura disappears and all that is left is a look of surprise. "You know about your father?". I nod. "And since you knew why didn't you tell me!". Slender 'glares' at me. "Don't you use that tone with me". You sigh and look away. "I'm sorry Ok, its important for me to see him, I promised I would come once every month". "Why do you need to see him? He was never there for you!", he yelled at me. "He was locked in that hospital, how could he have come and seen me? He's locked behind five reinforced metal doors, bullet proof glass and it strapped to a chair. How is he supposed to see me when he's stuck like that-t?", You say. Your voice cracks at the end, tears threatened to fall now. He gazed down at me and shakes his head. "You're weak", he says hatefully. You grit your teeth and watch as he turns around to leave. "If I'm so weak why am I here? You could've left me there and I would've been taken away and put in the hospital with my father. Why did you bring me here if you're just going to treat me like your enemy?!". Now I was really crying. The other creepypasta had heard the commotion but decided to leave it be, it was none of their business. "I have no words for a vile human like you". He then teleported away. Splendor, Trender and Offender tried to calm you but you pushed past them and went into your room. Why can't Slender see that he means the world to me?

Chapter 16 is done. Now you know why you're a cannibal, its because of your father. If you don't know who Hannibal Lecter is then you should look him up. I recommend the movie silence of the lambs, I really liked that one. He's not the main character but he does appear. I haven't seen the movies specifically about him. But I know about his past because I've read Hannibal rising. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD