6. She has friends!

"Ew look, someone dumped their trash all over this table". I sigh and look up at the three girls standing in front of us. Lindsay, Vanessa and Madison. There were three very mean and popular girls at our school, they think they run it. They reminded me of the plastics from the movie 'Mean girls' and were just as dumb and annoying. "What do you want?", Lily asks. "We don't want anything from you", Lindsay scoffs, folding her fake tanned arms. "How about an STD test?", Beebee smirks. "Or maybe a pregnancy test?", I add. The three girls scoff and flip their curled/straightened hair. "You're just jealous", Madison says. "Of what? Not being able to open our legs as wide as you?", Elixir giggles. We all crack up laughing leaving the heavily made up girls waiting impatiently. I raised my eyebrows at them. "Why are you still here, we'll call you if we need your services", I smirk. We all just kept laughing, not caring that they had walked away. "Why do they even talk to us?", Max asks. "I dunno, I think that Vanessa chick has a crush on you or something", Sam says. Max shrugs it off. "She not even pretty, her face is 100% icing and I ain't into cake faces or normal girls". "What kind of girls are you into them?", Misty smirks, leaning across the the table to be closer to him. "Misty stop trying to get with Max, we all know about your fantasy to have sex with a ghost", Beebee says bluntly. The bell rings and we all sigh, getting up and heading for our next class.

Timeskip (Cause I'm too lazy)

The bell rang for the end of the day and we all walked out of school. "Do you guys wanna do something?", Max asks. We all nod. "I just gotta ask for permission first", I say. They all wait as I pull out my phone and dial Trender's phone.

T- Trender Y- you (Any one else will be written in italics)

T- Hello?
Y- Hey Trender, I was wondering if it would be Ok for me to hang out with my friends before coming home?
T- Yeah of course, just come home before it gets dark
"Trender who are you talking to?", Splendor asks. "Oh (Y/n) was just asking if she could hang out with some friends after school". *Gasp* "Yay my little princess has friends!".
Y- *Giggles* Well I've gotta go now, Bye Trender and Splendor
T- See ya Butterfly
"Love you my princess!".
Y- Love you too *giggle*

"So are you allowed to come?", Max asks. I nod and smile. "Yup they said yes". "Sweet, what should we do?", Sam asks. I sweat drop. "So you haven't even decided what we should do?". He nods and ruffles my hair. "Don't worry young one we will find something to do". "Ugh shut up, I'm older than you". "Any suggestions?", Sam asks the others. "We could go to Beebee's, Sparkie and Max's, Lily and Lucius's or mine", Elixir says. "How about mine?", Misty smirks. I roll my eyes and give her a disgusted look. "No thanks, we don't wanna get raped thank you". She just smirks and leans up against a wall. "Our dad says you guys can come over whenever you want, Misty just has to stop flirting with the demons", Lily says. "Sweet let's go to hell", I announce. We walk around to the back of the school and the twins open a portal in the ground. The ground cracks open and fire spills out, we all jump in.

It had been a few weeks since I had last been to hell. A few hell hounds came over, they really liked me so I happily pet them. "They really like you", Lucius says. I look up and meet his eyes, a small smile was on his pale face. It always surprised us when he spoke because he hardly ever did it and when he did it was only to me or Lily. "So what do you guys wanna do?", Lily asks. Misty was eyeing up one of the demons and wasn't really paying attention so we decided to leave her. "I'm hungry", Sam complains. Lily rolls her eyes and leads us into a large kitchen. Since Lily and Lucius are the children of Lucifer they live in a castle. In the kitchen there were two big fridges, one was black and the other was white. Lily opened both of them, exposing the contents. The white fridge was filled with the normal stuff you would find in a human's fridge but the other was quite the opposite. It was filled with meat and organs, some were human and some were unknown, maybe animals? Sam pulled out a reasonable amount of meat and began walking around the kitchen looking for stuff. "What are you doing?", I ask. "I'm making me and my lovely lady something to eat", he winks. I roll my eyes and sat next to Elixir and Beebee who are leaning up against a kitchen counter.

Once Sam had finished cooking and we had eaten we made our way to the roof. The others were all sitting there, looking at the view. There was an amazing view of hell from the the roof top. You could see the hell hounds sitting out front, demons wandering around and millions of lost souls floating along like a river. I pulled my phone from my pocket and sighed, it was 7 o'clock. "Sorry but I gotta go", you apologize. Just as I said that Misty returned, a series of red and purple marks on her neck and messy hair. I raised an eyebrow at her and walked past, earning a slap on the ass and a playful wink. Lily walked me to the portal and then waved goodbye as I disappeared into it.

Puppeteer, Masky, Hoodie, Toby and Kagekao were sitting on the deck of the mansion casually chatting. Suddenly they heard a loud noise and looked over to see a large crack forming in the ground in front of the mansion. "What *tick* is that *tick*?", Toby asks, readying his hatchets. The others were ready to attack but stopped when they saw (Y/n) climb out. She looked down and waved into the hole before it disappeared. The creepypasta stared at her, dumbfounded. You noticed they were all staring at you and raised an eyebrow. "You need something?", you ask. They don't answer so you shrug your shoulders and make your way inside. Once inside you were met with a hug from Splendor and a pat on the head from Trender. "Did you have fun at school and with your friends, Princess?", Splendor asks. You happily nod and walk up to your room, collapsing on your bed and falling asleep straight away.

Later that night the slender brothers met in Slender's office. "I'm so happy!", Splendor excitedly says. "Why's that?", Offender asks, adjusting his fedora. "My little princess has friends", he chuckles, dancing around the room. Trender 'smiles' at the silly antics of his brother and turns to look at Slender. "She is growing up fast, you really should open up to her more". Slender grunts in response. "I don't have time to be prancing around with that child, you're lucky I'm even letting her stay". The three brothers sigh and leave the office. No matter what Slender did to hurt (Y/n) she would do anything for him to notice her. She just wanted him to be proud and loved him more than any of the four brothers.

Here is the update. Sorry it has taken a while to get out. I would've finished it last night when I started it but I got a bit distracted. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD