24. I am weak

A month later

The light streams in through my window, I must've forgotten to close the curtains last night. I spent an hour just staring at the stars, I envy them. So bright, so beautiful, so free. I lick my chapped lips, I don't care anymore, I don't take care of myself. I sit up and look out the window, it's nice outside, sunny with a few clouds. It's hot yet I change into my usual clothes,  hoodie and jeans. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror, I'm a mess. My eyes are no longer red from crying, I gave that up a week ago. Black bags hang beneath them, I look like death. I don't eat as much, my cheek bones are clearly visible on my face. My eyes are dull and lifeless, my lips haven't smiled in what seems like forever.  I try to smile but it just look a wrong. I take a deep breath and smile my brightest smile. "Hi there my name is (Y/n), it's nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends". My smile fades, this is wrong. I have friends and I don't need these lowly humans.

There is a knock at my bed room door. I sigh and pull my hood up so no one can see my pitiful face. I walk to the door and open it. " Good morning princess, are you ready for school? ", Splendor asks. I look up at him, he isn't as cheerful as usual. " Yes", I reply, my voice holding no emotion. He slowly nods and leaves my room. No one seems the same, I'm not the only one who has changed. I leave my room and walk down the stairs. I pass a few of the creepypasta on my way to the door, the look at me but I don't bother to meet their gaze. I swing the front door open and walk out, one would usually feel free, I don't. Rake crawls towards me, he whines quietly, he knows something is wrong.  I feel empty, emotionless, Rake watches as I walk into the forest without him. He doesn't bother to follow, there's nothing he can do.

Timeskip

I walk up to the school gate, my new school. People watch me as I walk, their judging eyes pierce through me. I'm no longer a cannibal, I'm just (Y/n)  Lester, a troubled high school girl. A girl walks past me and intentionally pushes me with her shoulder. How I would love to kill her, to harvest her insides and feast. I bite my lip, I torture myself with such temptations.

Into the school I go, making sure to stay clear of everyone. I stop at the office. "I'm a new student here", you say. The office woman looks you up and down before pretending to look busy. " Name? ". " (Y/n)  Lester". She opens a draw and pulls out a timetable, handing it to me. I expected her to say something else, she didn't. I make my way towards my first class as I hear the bell.

I take a seat in the back, people don't even seem to notice me. Everyone else takes a seat and the teacher enters. "Good morning everyone". The students reply with the same, I hold my tongue. I expected a dirty remark from someone, Misty perhaps. No one said anything else. " I would like to welcome a new student to our school, would you please introduce yourself? ", the teacher suggests. He's looking directly at me, there is no other new student. He gestures me to stand and I hesitantly do so. Everyone is stating at me, they whisper and giggle. " My name is (Y/n) Lester ", I say. " Lester like the cannibal? ", someone whispers. " He's a freak, maybe that's his daughter ", whispers another. " I hope she doesn't eat me", someone laughs. The class erupts in laughter, I feel so exposed, so alone. I sit down and lower my head. The lesson begins , I pay attention, what else is there to do? I have no friends, I have nothing.

Timeskip

The bell rings for the end of the day. It's been nothing but hell and I've literally been there. I have nothing, no comfort, no protection. I usually wouldn't care but... I do. I walk around the back of school in attempt to avoid people, it's unfortunate that there were people there.

I'm shoved up against a wall. I look up and see a girl, one thats been tormenting me all day. Without warning I'm struck in the stomach. My eyes widen and I fall to my knees. "You should just end it all, freak! ", she spits. You use the wall behind you and attempt to stand. Her fist meets your eye and she walks off. I'm kneeling, I'm so weak. I stand and walk, I just keep on walking.

Timeskip

I'm back... I guess. I walk up to the front door and open it slowly, the mansion is quiet. Sudden Ben runs down the stairs and slams into me, I fall back and so does my hood. "Oh sorry". I'm staring at the ground, I look up and his eyes widen. " W-what happened to your eye? ", he asks coming closer. I pull my hood up so it hides my face once again. " It's nothing". I push past him and make my way back to my room. I collapse on my bed, tears begin to fall. I am worthless, I am weak.

Sorry for the feels and not updating, I was supposed to yesterday. But I'm here now. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD