My OCs

This chapter is basically going to be about my OCs. I'm writing it so that people will be able to understand my OCs a little bit more and get a bit more information about them. They are all, except Max and Sparkie, second generation Creepypasta so they don't have a back story. Hope you like my creations.

Lily
The daughter of Satan and twin sister of Lucius. Lily has straight, black shoulder length hair which she usually ties in two pig tails, one on each side of her head. She has very pale skin and her eye color is red. Lily is a very skinny girl and doesn't have much going on in the breast department. Lily always wears black clothing usually tights a skirt and a shirt, generally girly clothing but in black. She is always wearing black make up, eg. Lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. She is average height and always wears a pentagram necklace, given to her and her brother on their 6th birthday. Lily is quite an emotionless person and doesn't tend to care about anyone other then her friends and family. She is very sarcastic and can be a bit of a smartass, enjoying pushing others to their limit. She is of average intelligence but is a very powerful being.

Lucius
Like his sister Lucius is the daughter of Satan. He had short, messy black hair and red eyes. His skin too is very pale and he is average height. He is very skinny and has very little muscle. He looks exactly like his sister except with more masculine features. He wears a matching pentagram necklace to his sister and wears black as well. Lucius is emotionless, sarcastic and a smartass just like his sister but he is a lot quieter and a lot smarter too. Like his sister he is very powerful.

Sam
Sam is (Y/n)'s very first friend and works in a butcher shop with his father. He became a cannibal when he was able to eat solids, taking on his father's eating habits. He has short, messy brown hair and green eyes. He has nice olive skin and has a quite muscular build. Sam always dresses casually. Eg. Jeans and shirts. Sam is the funny friend who everyone loves even though he is an idiot. He isn't the brightest crayon in the box but he is always up for having fun. He can also be a bit of a pervert and loves to tease (Y/n). He is a bit of a prankster and just to play practical jokes.

Sparkie
He is a very short boy who has a love for fire. His real name is Thomas and he was abandoned in a burning building by his parents. He is now an orphan and is covered in burns by the fire. As he grew up he used to sleep next to and tend the fire at his orphanage and grew a love for it. Now he loves to light stuff on fire and watch it burn. He has spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His skin is pale and his nose and cheeks are covered in freckles. He is a very skinny boy and doesn't weigh that much. Sparkie wears hoodies and jeans everyday, usually long sleeved clothes to hide all his burns. He occasionally twitches and stutters when he talks. He is innocent for a 16 year old boy and is always blushing around (Y/n).

Elixir
She is a witch and lives with her mother in a cottage on the edge of town. She has long, red, curly hair which hangs off her head like an untamed beast. She is of average height and has medium sized breasts. She has a curvy body, she isn't skinny nor fat. Her eyes are bright blue and she has pale skin. She tends to wear tights, skirt and dresses but never heeled shoes. She is incredibly clumsy and over excited. She can be so cheerful but if you cross her she can be really sassy. She rarely ever does get this way but sometimes she lets out a witches cackle and turns really evil... its a really strange sight.

Beebee
Beebee, her older brother and her dad are all bounty hunters. She usually carries a shotgun around with her but she isn't allowed it at school. She has long, wavy brown hair and usually wears a dark brown cowboy like hat on top of it. She has hazel eyes and tan skin. She is tall, she is the tallest of their group of friends. She ha a curvy figure like Elixir except she doesn't have much in the breast department just like Lily. She is always bearing a leather jacket, jeans and boots. A tooth pick is always between her teeth because she says it helps her think. She comes across as emotionless but she goes crazy on the trigger. That trigger happy bastard XD.

Misty
She is the horniest girl you will ever meet. She has a nerdy alibi which gets her though her day without anyone filing a restraining order but other than that she is just straight up creepy. Her hands tend to wander so her friends avoid physical contact. Her father owns a secret sex dungeon in town and that's where she gets her sex hungry attitude. She is a pretty curvy girl and has big breasts even though she is short. She wears oversized sweaters and glasses but prefers leather. She is sex addicted and id horny 24/7. When she isn't acting like that she is your typical shy nerdy girl. She is known to have every kink and is always seductive.

Maximus
He is a ghost of a boy who died in 1973 but now goes to school with this group. He was murdered in his home and came back as a ghost, then killed his murderer. Now he is stuck as a 17 year old but makes the most of it by going to school with the others. He has short, straight brown hair and grey eyes. His skin is very pale, cause he's a ghost. He is quite muscular. He is stuck in the same outfit everyday which is a black jacket and blue jeans, he could change them but he can't be bothered. He is very playful and funny but can very protective of the girls of the group, mainly (Y/n).