14. The wolf run

You woke up with a smile on your face, since the school holidays had started you had the next two weeks to do whatever you wanted. You got up and ready like you would every other day and headed down stairs. All the other creepypastas were down their and their attention turned to you when you walked in. Ben made a smart comment about your appearance so you flipped him off and started making yourself some food. As soon as Trender, Offender and Splendor saw you they gave you hugs and glared at any of of the CP that dared to get anywhere near you. After that you were sitting on one of the many couches and you got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey its Hunter, Sam just called me and told me to tell you that you guys are having a wolf run or something like that. He also said something about them being in heat, could you call me and explain exactly what that means? Thanks XP

(Y/n):
Hiya Hunter, I'll call ya and tell you about it

You called Hunter's number and sat patiently while it rung. After the sixth ring he finally picked up.

H- Hunter Y- You

H- Hello?
Y- Hey Hunter, what do you know about the wolf run so far?
H- Nothing actually, Sam just said to tell you and then you would explain it
Y- OK sweet, I'll explain
H- Ok thanks
Y- So basically there is this forest full of wolves and they are really crazy and blood thirsty. What we do is walk into the territory and then we run down the mountain with them chasing us. If you're too slow you get eaten, fun right?
H- Yeah I guess so, what about the whole 'in heat' thing?
Y- Oh yeah, if you wolf run while they are in heat not only will you eaten and ripped to shreds but also wolf raped
H- Haha has anyone been caught?
Y- Yeah one time Misty "tripped" and got wolf raped but that pervert probably did it on purpose
H- So are you going?
Y- Hold on I've gotta ask first
I look around the living room and see that there are only some of the other creepypastas in here. The people I was really looking for where the faceless brothers. You walked into the dining room and see Trender  sipping a cup of tea while reading a magazine. "Hey Trender can I hang out with my friends tonight?", I ask. He looks up and 'smiles'. "Sure, what are you planning on doing?". "We are going on a wolf run". He chuckles and looks back down at his magazine. "Don't get caught butterfly". You smile and giggle. "Ok thank you Trender, I'll be really careful".
H- So are you coming?"
Y- Yeah I'm allowed, meet us at the school, Lily and Lucius will open a portal and we will go in from there
H- Ok see you later
Y- K bye

Timeskip

I walked out of the forest and waved goodbye to Rake, then I walked over to a car which was parked and waiting for me. "You gonna get raped again?", you ask Misty who was sitting in the back seat in between Beebee and Elixir. She smirks. "Hmm maybe, but I've got something bigger planned when I get home so I might have to save myself for that". You almost throw up in your mouth. You look back and see Elixir looking as if she is going to be sick, Misty with a sick smirk and Beebee who doesn't really give a shit. "Are we ready to go?", Sam asks. We all nod and he starts that car, driving us towards school.

When we got there we saw Max and Sparkie walking towards us. "Hey guys", you call out. The two wave and walk over. "Have you seen the twins or Hunter?", I ask them. They shake their heads. "L-Lily says that w-we need to me-eet them on the field", Sparkie stutters. You all nod and begin heading there. We reached the field and saw the twins sitting in the middle of it, facing each other with their legs crossed. They look up at you as you approach them. "Wolf boy isn't with you?", Lucius says. You shrug your shoulders. It always surprised you when Lucius spoke because you never knew when it was coming. Suddenly you heard some one calling out. You turned you head and saw Hunter sprinting over to you. He stops when he is with us. The thing that confused me was that he had sprinted the entire field and he hadn't even broken a sweat. "Are you guys ready?", Lily asks. We all nod and watch as the ground cracks open, revealing the mountain on the other side.