9. Visiting Rake

After playing video games for an hour you felt hungry.  You walked down stairs with a package of meat which happened to be the guy your mother was with before you killed them. You walked into the kitchen began getting ingredients out of the pantry, making sure you weren't taking anyone else's stuff. You grabbed all the stuff and began preparing it, you were quite a good cook so it didn't take very long. You could smell the food and it was amazing. You finally sat down at the table and began eating it. You started to notice other creepypasta coming into the kitchen. "What's that smell?", Masky asks. You point to the food on your plate. He walks to the fridge and grabs a slice of cheese cake out, then sits next to you at the table. "There's a lot of cheesecake in there", you say, gesturing to the fridge with your head. "Yeah its all mine". You giggled. Masky blushed behind his mask and turned his head away from you.Someone else came in and you saw it was elf boy or Ben. He glared at you, causing you to giggle. Masky raised an eyebrow. "What's up with him?". "He came through my tv and I squirted him the face with a water pistol", I snickered. Masky chuckled.

A few other people walked into the kitchen, there was Jeff, Ej, Lj and Hoodie. The four of them sat at the table and just looked at me. "Can I help you?", I ask. "We weren't looking at you", Jeff scoffed. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. It was silent for a moment before Ej spoke. "I hear you're a cannibal", he says. You nod. "Yeah since I was five years old". "Slender said you killed your mother, is that true?", Lj asks. I nod. "Yeah". "Why?", Jeff asks. "Well she brought some ass hole over and he tried to have his way with me, I killed him and she found me disemboweling him so I had to kill her", I said bluntly. "D-did you e-eat them?", Hoodie asks. I nod. "Yeah I'm eating him right now", I say pointing to the food. Suddenly Toby, Kagekao and puppeteer walk in, all three of them take a seat at the table. "She has *tick* friends that live in hell", Toby says, full of energy always. The group of boys all turn and look at me so I nod. "Do you have any other friends?", Masky asks. "Yeah I have a group I hand out with at school, there's nine of us all together". "Who are they?", Lj asks. "Ok so there's my best friend Sam, he's a cannibal, Max is a ghost, Sparkie is an arsonist, Beebee is a bounty hunter, Elixir is a witch, Lily and Lucius are Satan's kids and Misty is a pervert". "A pervert?", Jeff questions. "Misty is basically a female version of Offender but she's worse cause she goes both ways... actually she goes every way", I say, cringing slightly. "That's really gross", Ej says. I nod. "I know". I had finished my food and stood up, walking over to the kitchen. "Where are you going?", Puppeteer asks. "To the kitchen". They nod, their eyes follow me as I walk out of the room.

Once (Y/n) was gone the group of boys looked at each other. "She's pretty, don't you think?", Toby says out loud. The others glare at him. "Can you say that a little louder idiot?", Jeff scoffs. "Just because you like her doesn't mean the Slender brother's are going to let you date her", Ej says. Suddenly you return to the dining room walking right past the others without saying anything and into another room. "Where are you going?", Jeff asks. You stopped and looked back at them. "Into the forest", you say. "Why?". "Because I want to see Rake". "W-why would *tick* you want to *tick* see Rake, he's crazy", Toby announces. You snicker. "I used to play with him as a child, he's not as scary as you think". And with that you walked out of the dining room and towards Trender's office. You knocked on the door and poked you head around the door. "Hey Trender I'm going to go see Rake!", I call. "Ok Butterfly, be safe". I walk down the hall and out the front door, ready to see my old friend.

I walked out the door and towards the abandoned path. No one used it, mainly because that's where Rake lived. I hadn't seen him seen him in so long and I had heard so many stories about him. But I knew I used to play with him as a child so he couldn't be the monster he was made out to be. I looked around at the trees, there were drawings carved into their trunks. There was one of a monster and a little girl, the girl was hugging the monster as if it were a dog. I knelt down and touched it, running my fingers over the rough groves. A sound of a twig snapping behind me caught my attention. I turned my head and looked back at the creature behind me. It was on all fours, it stared at me with glowing eyes. Its body was completely hairless and its fingers were long and claw-like. It opened it mouth slightly, revealing it rows of sharp teeth. It came closer, approaching me with caution, its head tilted to the side, examining me. Deciding whether I would be prey or not. It face came so closer, I could feeling its hot breath against me skin. Then its long tongue gave me a playful lick on the cheek causing me to giggle. You wrapped your arms around the creature, its forehead resting against your shoulder. 

Suddenly the creepypasta boys ran into view. "Oh no he's eating her!", Toby yells. Rake turned his head towards the others and then he looked back at you. You held him close to you, sending a glare at the boys. "He's not eating me you assholes", you say. Rake slips out of your arms and hides behind you, his head poking over your shoulder. The boys notice the pictures carved on the trees. "How are you friends with that monster?!", Jeff spits. "Don't you dare call him that!". Rake rested his forehead on your shoulder again, letting out a quiet whimper. "Look what you've done, he's upset now". "H-he's upset?", Hoodie asks. I nod and turn around, wrapping my arms protectively around Rake. Splendor and Offender appear and look down at the two of you. "Aw looks like Rake and (Y/n) are still friends", Offender chuckles. I smile at Rake and then back up at the faceless men. "How is she friends with him?", Masky asks. "Well (Y/n) is friends with a lot of things out here, even Mr. Widemouth in the basement and the ghosts in the attic", Splendor explains. "You should leave them alone", Offender says. The boys nod and begin disappearing into the forest. 

Here it is. I'm really happy enjoy this story and we now have 700 reads. I'm so happy woohooo. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD