17. Happy birthday!

It had been a couple days since your argument with Slender and things seemed to go back to normal. You didn't bother leaving the forest just in case Slender needed you and every time you would ask he would say no anyway. Today was a special day, it was actually your 17th birthday. Slender was away for a few days so his three brothers allowed you to do something. You were allowed to do whatever you wanted just as long as it didn't include alcohol or boys, you managed to find something that appealed to you.

You were laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling when the three faceless men entered. "Hey there butterfly", Trender greets. You sit up and smile at the three of them. "Have you decided what you want to do for your birthday?", Offender asks, adjusting his hat. You nodded. "Yeah, am I allowed to invite some of my friends over for a sleep over?", I ask. Even though I'm 17 now I am never to old to have a sleep over with my friends. The three look at each other before back at you. They nod and send you smiles. "Of course, just make sure that you don't disturb any of the other creepypasta too much and also make sure they're all girls, no boys", Splendor says. You nod and get out of your bed. Grabbing your phone to inform your friends.

First you called Elixir, she was the newest member of your friend group before Hunter arrived and was probably one of the girls you were closer with. Elixir and Beebee were pretty close but I don't know if they considered each other best friends. Lily was always hanging out with her brother and Misty is just.. well Misty. I called Elixir, Beebee and Lily and spent a good twenty minutes deciding whether it would be safe to invite Misty. In the end I decided to invite her but got Beebee to help her pack her bag, some times she brings things that are a little bit inappropriate.

Timeskip

It was around 1 pm when they arrived. Elixir and Beebee had come together but had Misty with them, since they helped her pack her bag. As soon as those three arrived outside the mansion Lily crawled out of the hell portal and walked up to the front door with them. Beebee knocked on the door and looked up at the overexcited faceless man who opened the door. "You must be (Y/n)'s friends, please do come in!", he says. You walk down stairs and smile at the group of girls. "Hey!", you call out, waving at them. Elixir runs over to you and gives you a hug. You raise your eyebrows at her as she pulls away. "What's with the hug?", you ask. She blushes and rubs the back of her neck. "Oh sorry, I just miss hanging out with all of you, you need to come over some time". You nodded and agreed but mentally cursed. Slender wouldn't allow me to go to Elixir's house, it would be considered 'a waste of time'.

I lead the four girls up to my room and they all sit on my bed. "So where are we sleeping?", Lily asks. "I'm going to get some some mattresses and we can all sleep on the ground, are you guys good with that?", I ask. They all nod and put down all of their bags. Once we are all set up we sit in a circle on the mattresses and talk. "So does anyone have any gossip?", Elixir asks hopefully. Elixir may act shy around others but she actually isn't, she is very loud and loves to gossip. I find it entertaining just listening to her blabber about random people and how they completely embarrassed themselves. I shake my head then look around at the others. "Oh I have something", Misty calls out. We all turn to look at her, bracing ourselves. It could either be useful info or just something completely disgusting and irrelevant. "Indigo is cheating on her boyfriend with her best friend Sally and Sally is cheating on Indigo with Mr Trent". "Wow that's so weird", Elixir says. I nod in agreement and look at Lily and Beebee. "I was expecting something a little more sexual from you", Beebee says with a smirk. Beebee barely ever shows emotion but when she does it is either a frown or a smirk, I don't think I've ever seen any other emotions from her. We continue to chat not knowing that we are being listened to.

In Ben's room

Ben smirked as he held his phone to his ear, listening to the girls conversation. There is a sudden knock and Jeff walks in, closing the door behind him. "What did you want?", he asks. Ben puts his phone on speaker and lets Jeff listen. "I was expecting something a little more sexual from you", a voice says. Jeff raises an eyebrow and sits on Ben's bed beside him. "Who is that?". Ben smirks. "Well while (Y/n) was down stairs seeing her friends I bugged her room, now I can hear all of their conversations, wanna listen with me?", Ben asks. Jeff shrugs his shoulders. "You seem so into this, do you like her or something?". Ben scoffs and rolls his eyes, his cheeks a dark shade of red. "I do not like her, she's annoying". Jeff rolls his eyes and smirks at his best friend. "I'll listen, let's just hope they talk about something interesting".

Happy birthday (Y/n)! What every day your birthday is XD I had two people comment today wanting an update so I decided to do one today. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. Sorry if nothing happened in this chapter. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD