20. To the mall

You opened you eyes and found yourself in a Beebee and Elixir sandwich. You manged to sit up and push them away from you. It was hard though. They were both full on spooning you. You get up and notice that Misty is missing and Lily is already up, she is sitting on your bed reading a comic. "Good morning", she greets, not bothering to look up. You sigh and walk over to your wardrobe, deciding what you're going to where today. The bedroom door creaks open and you come back in the room to see Misty with very messy hair. "Where were you?", you ask with raised eyebrows. She just smirks and plays with a red rose she was holding. My eyes widen and I glare at her. "You slept with Offender, didn't you?". She shrugs her shoulders. "I guess so, I got up to get a glass of water and he was just there. I couldn't help myself". She licks her lips and lays down on the bed, wrapping her arms around Beebee. Beebee doesn't move, she's a very heavy sleeper. I look over and see Lily on her phone. "Lucius wants to know if we want to all go shopping today, you know? Hang out in the mall or something". "That sounds like fun", Misty murmurs. I look at my door and bite my lip. "I'll have to ask". Lily nods. "Good luck". She then lays down on my bed, picking up the comic once again. I sigh and get changed before heading out of my room and towards Slender's office.

The answer I expect is no. He will glare at me, tell me I'm pathetic and then he will kick me out. I have arrived in front of the door. I stand there for a minute or so before actually knocking. The door swings open and I walk in, Slender is sitting at his desk doing paper work. "Slender?". He doesn't even bother to look up. "What?". "I was wondering if I would be allowed to go into town with my friends today". He scoffs and continues with his work, as if I'm not even there. A few minutes of ignoring me later he looks up. "Why are you still here?!", he yells at me. "Well you didn't answe-". "I don't care just get out!". He then pushes me out with one of his tendrils and slams the door. I land on my butt. Someone offers me their hand, I look up and see Ej. "Thank you", I say as he pulls me to my feet. "You Ok?", he asks. I nod and send him a smile. "Yeah I'm great". I then run upstairs and slam the door open. "I can go!".

Timeskip

We appear out the front of the mall. "What are we even going to do here?", Beebee asks boredly. "I wanna go clothes shopping!", Elixir squeals. "Arcade", I say. Lily nods, agreeing with me. We don't even bother to ask Misty, we already have an idea. We walk in through the front doors and see the boys waiting for us. Sam runs over and gives me a big hug. "Happy birthday for yesterday, you're seventeen now", he chuckles. You giggle and nod. "Yeah, now we're the same age". He smiles and ruffles you hair. You see Hunter coming over with Lucius, Sparkie and Max. Max gives you a fist bump, Lucius gives you the secret handshake the two of you made up and Sparkie gives you a hug. Man he is adorable! Hunter just gives you pat on the head. "Happy birthday, sorry I didn't know until just now". You giggle and shake your head. "No its fine, I wouldn't even care if you guys forgot it". "Ok that saves me money for next year", Sam laughs as he slips his arm around your waist. "Where are we going?", you ask. "We're going to the arcade, I'll pay for you as your birthday present, I've been saving up". Even though Sam can be a bit of a pervert he is very sweet. "Aw you didn't have to do that, I know that you're saving up for that motorbike". He shakes his head and sends you a smile. "You're more important". This is when you started to notice it. The overly friendly way Sam treated you, the glares Hunter sent to him. The glares Sparkie sent to both of them. You tried to brush it off but it was always there. No matter which person you chose to hang out with the other would just try their best to get you back, it was as if they were playing tug 'o' war and you were the rope. Personally you didn't like being the rope, you wanted to just hang out with your friends. You pushed Sam's arm away and walked in between the two of them. They were going to get along, whether they liked it or not.

Look like the boys like you. Olala X3 I've got some really good parts coming up soon so I hope you will enjoy them. We are currently at 4.65k reads so thank you all for that. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD