13. That new wolf boy

The alarm on your phone went off, waking you from your dreamless slumber. It was early, well early for you. You forced yourself up and stumbled into the bathroom, turning on the shower. After a nice long shower you felt refreshed and ready for another day with the weirdos you call friends. When you were ready you went down stairs and started making yourself breakfast. Masky and Hoodie were standing in there eating cheese cake. "Hey", Masky says casually. "H-hi (Y-Y/n)", Hoodie stutters. You send them both a nod and continue on your quest for food. 

When you were done you made your way into the living room and sat down on one of the many couches. You remembered that when you were younger there weren't many of us so there wasn't much need for all this furniture. There were two couches back then, four seats so the brothers could all sit down and then you could occupy one of their laps, mainly Slender's, but that was only when he had time. You were playing a game on your phone and stopped when you heard a light knock on the door. You suddenly remembered that Sparkie was going to walk to school with you. You jumped up and ran over to the front door, slamming it open. The short blonde boy looked up at you with a smile. You launched yourself at him and gave him a tight hug. "H-hey (Y/n)", he stutters. "Hiya Sparkie", you giggle giving him a gigantic smile. You noticed him scratching his arms, your large energetic smile turned into a frown. "I told you if they start itching again to come to me, if you keep scratching you'll get an infection". He looks down at the ground and lets out a quiet sigh. "I'm sorry". Your smile returns and you grab his hand, pulling him inside. "Come on, I'll put more of that stuff on you".

The creepypasta boys heard the knock on the door and the conversation between the two of you. "What do you *tick* think they're gonna do?", Toby asks. The other shrug and make their way over to (Y/n)'s bedroom door which she had unintentionally left open. Sparkie sat on her bed and (Y/n) ran over to him with a bottle that was filled with a clear cream. She pulled up Sparkie's sleeve revealing some severe burns. She tipped some cream into her hand and began rubbing it onto the burns. "Does it feel better?", she asks. "Yeah, t-thank you". You smile and do his other arm and then give him the rest of the bottle. "Keep the rest and come to me when you need more". He nods and sends her a smile. She suddenly hugs him, suffocating him with her chest. "Ah that was so cute", you giggle. The boys outside sweat drop and go their own way.

Timeskip

You and Sparkie made it to school on time. And you were lucky you got there when you did. You made your way over to your friends who were sitting underneath a tree in front of the school. "Finally early", Lily says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and sit down next to Max, Sparkie sitting down next to me. Suddenly Misty gasps. "What is it?", Elixir asks. We all look in the direction she was looking and gawked at the sight before us. There was a boy I had never seen before and he was damn sexy! His brown hair sat messily a top his head and his dark brown eyes sparkled in the sun. I'm being serious here, he looked like a god. He looked over at our group and smiled at us, I smiled back. When he disappeared Elixir tackled me. "Ugh get off me", you complain. "He smiled at you!", she exclaims. "It wasn't at me", you say, your cheeks a fiery red. "He was", Lily says with a smirk. You shake your head and push Elixir off you. "He was looking at all of us". Sam smirks and wraps his arms around your shoulders. "Aw come on, he was looking at your beautiful face girlie". You scoff and push him off you. "Lets just got to class". Misty imitated you and the others just laughed at you while you walked to class.

First you had math so you sat at the back with your friends. The math teacher walked in with the new boy behind him. "Everyone I would like to introduce you to our new student, Hunter. Please welcome him into out school". No one said anything. The teacher turned to the boy and pointed to the empty seat on the table in front of yours. "You can sit there". Hunter nodded and sat in the seat. Ten minutes into the lesson Beebee whistled getting Hunter's attention. "Never met a werewolf before", she said with the smirk. All of you looked at him with wide eyes, he glared at her and held a finger to his lips. "Don't go telling people that and how did you even know?", he asks. "Well we're a group of randoms, I'm a bounty hunter, then there's a witch, a fire bug, two cannibals, the satanic twins, a ghost and a pervert". He looked at all of us and chuckled. "So you're this schools group of weirdos". You all nod and laugh. The teacher glares at you and you all quiet down. "So can I hang out with you guys, I'm usually with a squad like yours". You look at each other and then nod to him. "Sure but I have to warn you all the boys and the pervert are idiots", Lily says. You giggle and nod.

Timeskip

When the period ended you lead Hunter to your hidden place. "This place is so cool", he says, looking around. "It gets better", Misty says, sending him a wink. Beebee elbows her in the stomach, causing her to either groan or moan... we weren't too sure which it was. "Can you tell me your names?", Hunter asks. We nod and look at Beebee first. "The name is Beebee, I'm a bounty hunter, but you seem cool so I won't kill you or anything". "My name is Misty but you can call me what ever you like, cutie", Misty winked. "Its Maximus, just call me Max. I'm a ghost". Max walked through the wall and walked back with a juice box for each of us. "M-my name i-is Tom b-but my f-f-friends c-call me Sparkie, I'm t-the fireb-bug". "Hiya, you can call me Elixir and I'm a witch if you didn't already know!". Sam stepped forward and sent Hunter a smirk. "My name is Sam, I'm one of the two cannibals of the group but don't worry I won't eat ya". Lily grabbed Lucius's arm and pulled him forward with her. "I'm Lily and this is my twin brother Lucius, we are the only children of Lucifer". The only one left was you, you stepped forward and smiled. "Hey I'm (Y/n) I'm the second cannibal". Hunter nods. "Well You know I'm Hunter and I'm a werewolf". Elixir jumped forward and began asking questions. "What type of werewolf? Do you turn into a wolf human or just a wolf? Like a Harry Potter one or a Twilight one? Does it only happen on full moons or can you do it on command? Can you control yourself when you transform?". "Well I transform into a wolf human I guess and I can do it whenever I want but it happens on full moons whether I like it or not". Misty jumped forward and latched herself onto his arm. "Wow, were you born with the curse or were you bitten?". "I was born with it, my mother is a werewolf". Misty kept drooling over him so we had to pry her off him and apologize. We basically spent the rest of the day getting to know Hunter.

Timeskip

The bell for the end of the day went and you walked out of school with Max, Sparkie, Elixir, Sam and Hunter. Lily and Lucius just opened their hell portal and went home and Misty and Beebee walked the other way. "Where are you going?", Elixir asks me. "I was gonna go home". "Ok well I'll see ya later". She waves and walks down another street. Next Sparkie and Max left, they live together. Now it was only Sam, Hunter and I left. Hunter stopped and turned to you. "Hey can I get your number or something?", he asks with a small blush. You smile and nod, taking his phone from him. You put your number in it and then give it back. "Thanks, I'll text you later", he says. You wave and say good bye. Sam smirks and playfully nudges you. "Cute, you like him don't you". You glare at him. "I don't like him, we just met and I'd much rather be friends right now". "But later on you wouldn't mind having a little extra werewolf in your life?". You playfully punch his shoulder but you did it hard and he groaned in pain. "Ow you punch like a man", he complains. You roll your eyes and look up ahead, seeing the woods. "Well I'll see you later". Sam nods and waves to you as you disappear into the woods.

Well here is my new OC, hope you like him. If you want more details on him then I will include them in my next chapter. Hope you are enjoying this story. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD