28. Im sorry (Final chapter)

"Your prize, what prize?". Zalgo lets out a dark chuckle and points to the window where you stood looking out blankly at everyone. "Slender, what is the meaning of this?", Trender questions. Slender grits his teeth and clenches his fists. "He... He wants (Y/n)". Their eyes all widen and they watch as the front door swings open and (Y/n) walks out. She steps out into the light and stares at Zalgo. "Let me see your face my dear", he calls. You pull your hood back and meet his cold gaze. He chuckles and looks over at Slender. "She's even more beautiful then I thought, I'd be happy to make her my queen". He begins to walk towards you, you don't move. Slender goes to teleport but doesn't move. Zalgo notices Slender's distress and chuckles. "You won't be able to get to us now". Slender turns to his proxies. "Keep (Y/n) away from him", he orders. They all nod and run towards them only to smash into an invisible wall. "There's some sort of force field!", Masky calls out. Slender looks back over to Zalgo and watches as he walks up to (Y/n).

Your POV
"Don't go to him, run (Y/n)!", Slender yells. I look up and see Zalgo standing right before me, he's a lot larger than I am. He smirks at me showing his rows of razor sharp teeth. His large hand reaches down and caresses my cheek, I was surprised someone so large could be so gentle. He then holds his hand out to me. "Will you join me, flower?", he asks. I tilt my head to the side. "Flower?", I question. He chuckles and tucks a loose piece of hair behind my ear. I can hear the others screaming for me to run but maybe I don't want. I look over at them as they bang their fists against the force field. "Why would you want to stay here? They don't fully appreciate you, they will never give you care and love that I will". I stare blankly up at him. "We'll be happy, you'll finally be able to smile again, don't you miss that?". I look down at the ground, in a puddle I can see my reflection. My eyes are lifeless and I look dead. "You know that Slender hates you, why not leave this place and finally find a place where you belong? I can sense your  hunger, come with me and you can eat all the humans you wish and I won't do a single thing to stop you. I want you live like the Princess you are". He holds his hand out once more, I look down at it, it's tempting.

No ones POV
(Y/n) reaches forward, the creepypastas gasp. "No don't do it!", Slender yells. But before she touches her hand something slips out from the sleeve of her hoodie. She takes a firm grasp of it and drives it into Zalgo's abdomen. Zalgo chuckles and pulls the knife out of him. "I would rather die then leave this place", (Y/n) growls. Zalgo smirks and wraps his hand around her body, trapping her. He lifts her up to his eye height and looks her in the eye. "Just like I thought, any proxy of Slender will be just as stubborn as him". He then clenches his fist, crushing the cannibalistic teenage girl. He drops the dead body to the ground as Zalgo lets out an insane laugh. Even though the creepypastas see dead bodies everyday this seemed to frighten them all, (Y/n) was dead...

Zalgo kicks the dead body over in the direction of Slender. "Did you push her away so when I took her you wouldn't be too attached or did you do it so she would toughen up? You know that every one has their limits, if I didn't kill her she probably would've killed herself.". Slender's mouth rips open, revealing his razor sharp teeth. His tendrils release from his back and sway crazily behind him. "I'm going to kill you, Zalgo!", he growls. Zalgo lets out a dark chuckle but then stops when he hears a cracking noise. He turns his head to see a crack in the ground, fire spilling out of it, singeing the trees. From out of the crack crawls a girl no one was quite expecting to see.  (Y/n) stood before all of them and smirked. Slender's eyes widened in shock, there she was. "Well look who's back and you're a demon now, congratulations ", Zalgo claps. "And how did you manage that, eh?". From out of the hole came two teenagers, one was a boy and the other a girl. Their pitch black hair swayed in the gentle breeze. "I see that you're aquatinted with my niece and nephew", he chuckles. Lily and Lucius scowl at Zalgo, standing protectively beside (Y/n). "Leave before we kill you", Lily warns. Zalgo chuckles and smirks down at the three. Suddenly there is a rustling in the bushes and Rake runs out with three people trailing behind him. Sparkie, Max and Beebee stalk over and stand beside you.

Your POV
My eyes widen at the sight of Sparkie, Max and Beebee. Max and Beebee smirk at me and Sparkie blushes slightly giving me a small smile. Next we hear a 'whoosh'. We look up and see a head of untamed red hair landing beside us on a broom. After that there was yelling, I mean a lot. It all came from behind us, in the forest. It got closer and closer and before we knew it a large wolf broke through the trees. It landed with a loud thump, knocking the boy off its back. Sam stood, rubbing his sore ass and the wolf transformed into the boy you knew as Hunter. Both ran over and stood beside you. Zalgo gritted his teeth and took a step back, he was clearly out numbered. He then smirked. "I can easily take out all of you", he chuckles. Elixir takes out her wand and mutter a couple of words, disabling the force field. Soon not only do you have your friends with you but you also have the proxies and all four of the Slender brothers. Zalgo's smirk disappears and he scowls. "I won't give up Slender, (Y/n) will me mine!", he yells. Suddenly Lily and Lucius walk forward holding out their pentagram necklaces in front of them. They both chant in tongues until Zalgo collapses to the ground, coughing up blood. "What are they doing?", Ej asks. "They're cursing him with eternal pain", you say. Zalgo grits his teeth and smirks as he opens a portal below himself and disappears into it. "Should we *tick* go after him?", Toby asks. Slender shakes his head. "In the end he will either die naturally or kill himself in order to stop the pain". They all nod and turn to you. First you get a hug from Sparkie and Sam, both squeezing the life out of you. You let out a quiet giggle as the others join in on it. "We got the whole gang back together!", Elixir cheers. You laugh and shake your head. "Nope we're missing someone", you chuckle. Suddenly the mansion door opens and Misty walks out in her pajamas. You raise and eyebrow at her as she walks over to Offender who wraps his arm around her waist. "Why are you two doing together?", I ask. "We're actually dating", Misty smirks. I sigh and turn to the others.

The other creepypastas talk to me, congratulating me for coming back and such but I can't really hear anything they're saying. My eyes drift to the tall, faceless man standing at the back. He's looking at me, I look back. I push past everyone and look up at him, he looks down at the ground.  "I ruined everything because I didn't know how to protect you, I thought I was doing the right thing but I...". You giggle and wrap your arms around him. "I know you didn't mean it". "I'm sorry (Y/n)", he whispers. He pulls your white locket out, tracing the operator symbol with his thumb before putting it around your neck. "It's alright Slender... I forgive you", you whisper. He wraps his long arms around you and rests his head on your shoulder. "I love you, (Y/n), and this time I promise to protect you with everything I have". You sniff as tears begin descending down your face. "I love you too... Dad".

It ended and I miss it already. Hope you enjoyed the story and I apologise if you think the ending is shit cause I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. Thank you all for reading this, sorry to the person who suggested adding Liu, it was a bit late in the story and there was no point in adding another character. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD