10. The beginning of the prank war

After your little visit with Rake you headed back for the mansion. As soon as you walked through the door you were met with a cream pie to the face. You pulled it off and glared at the little elf boy who was responsible. "What the hell was that for?!", you growl. Ben just laughed. "That's for squirting me with water". I smirk. "I'll get you back, bastard". He rolls his eyes and goes back into the living room to do whatever it is that he does. This little elf boy was going to regret being born after this. This is the beginning of our prank war.

I was laying in my room trying to think of a good way to get back at him, the pie was no longer on my face. I heard a scratching noise on my door so I walked over and opened it. It was that Jeff guy's dog, Smile. I let him in and then lay back down on my bed. Smile came and lay beside me, watching me think. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "I've got it!", I exclaim. Smile raised an eyebrow as I jumped off the bed and grabbed large white board I had in my room. I draw a full body picture of Ben and draw a circle around his 'family jewels'. I point it as I look at Smile. "If you bite Ben right there I'll give you a treat". His ears perked up at that. I headed into my knife room and grabbed some meat from the fridge and held it out to Smile. He tried to grab it with his mouth but I moved it away. "If you bite Ben right there then I'll give it to you". Smile nods and the two of us walk down stairs. 

I walked down the stairs with Smile by my side. I looked down at him and gave him a small nod before following him into the living room. Ben and Jeff were playing videos and there were some others watching. Ej, Lj, Puppeteer, Masky, Hoodie and Toby. Smile gave me one last look before he walked over to our victim. Ben looked down at the dog who was approaching him and smiled. "Heya Smile", he said, still paying most of his attention to his game. Suddenly Smile lunged at Ben and gave him a nice big bite of the 'family jewels'. Ben let out a high pitched scream and clutched his 'area'. I cracked up laughing and pet Smile on the head. Once Ben recovered I was still laughing. "What the hell was that for?!", he yells at me. I smirk and tap my chin. "Oh I don't know, maybe it was an hour ago when you threw a pie at my face. You started this war and you're gonna lose it". I walk out of the room and back up to my own. While walking I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned and saw Ej standing behind me. "Be careful, Ben will take this really seriously and now he's got Jeff in on it too". "Is there anyone here that is good at pranks, I'm alright but I'll need to step up my game to beat him if he's got help". Ej nods. "Kagekao is pretty good, you should ask him". "Is there anything I could use to persuade him?", I ask. Ej nods. "He really loves wine so that would work fine". I smile at Ej. "Well thank you, which room is his". "Its the second on the left". I thank him and head to Splendor's office, I need him for something.

I knock on the polka dot door and it opens, the tall polka dotted man stands before me. "What can I help you with Princess?", he asks. "I was going to ask if you could teleport me to my house, I need to grab something and I don't have enough time to walk there and then back". He gives me a big smile. "Sure thing". Before I know it I'm back at my old house, the blood stains were still on the carpet but the bodies were gone. I called Sparkie and he took them away, burning them somewhere far away. I walk into the kitchen and open the very top cupboard and grab the bottle of wine. Once some guy came over here to sleep with my mother and he was quite wealthy. He brought a ridiculously expensive wine with him but they never got to drink it. My mother was planning on selling it but never got around to doing it. Splendor teleported us back and I thanked him before walking away. I followed Ej's instructions and made it to the room. I stood before the black and white door and knocked. I heard shuffling around inside before it opened. Kagekao, the boy with the black and white mask stood before me. "What do you want?", he asks. I was surprised he was speaking English to me. "Ben started a prank war with me and I need your help". "Kekeke why should I help you?". I hold up the bottle of wine and watch a the expression on his mask changes. "I'll do it, lets go to your room and plan". You hand him the wine bottle and walk back to your room. Ben had made a big mistake messing with you.

Ben has crossed the line and we are gonna get him so bad. I had to search up pranks for some ideas for the story and some are so amazing. We are also almost at 1k reads so hopefully we'll get there soon. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD