22. The rules

Slender called all of his proxies into the living room for a big meeting. Since there was a lack of missions he needed to give his followers something to do. You technically aren't a proxy so you weren't allowed to attend but you could listen in without them knowing. "Alright everyone I have an announcement", Slender announces. You were currently hiding in the wall. Since you grew up in this mansion your grew to know all of the secret walkways and hidden passages, some that not even the Slender brothers know of. "I will be allowing you to go on a killing spree, there is an area which is perfect for us. I apologize for the lack of missions right now but I'm sure I'll have more for you all soon". I can't see what's going on but I imagine the others are just nodding. I really want to go out on this, I never get a chance to go out and actually kill people anymore with Slender's new rule, no leaving the forest without asking him and he says no every time I ask anyway. "So where's this place?", Jeff asks. "Its a street called (Random street name), there are a lot of people there and they currently have a power cut, try not to be too loud or you'll alert the authorities and we don't have time for that", Slender replies. "When do we leave?", Masky asks. "You'll be leaving in ten minutes so ready yourselves, I'll be staying here because I have lots of work to do, dismissed".

I can hear foot steps so everyone must be going to get ready. I place my ear up against the wall one more time, trying to see if I can hear anything else. "What are you doing?", someone asks. You jump and turn to see Ben sticking his head through the wall. "Jesus, you scared me", you say, placing your hand on your heart. "What exactly are you doing in here?", he asks. You shrug your shoulders. "I just got lost". He rolls his eyes. "You're not lost, you were listening in, weren't you?", he teases. You glare at him. "I was not". "I might just have to tell Slender". Your eyes widen. "Please don't tell him, I want to got out on the killing spree but he won't let me", you complain. Ben taps his chin, acting as if he's in deep thought. "Hmm I don't know". "Please Ben, help me go and I'll do whatever you want", you beg. A smirk appears on his face. "Anything?", he asks. You quickly nod. "Yes, please Ben I really need your help". "Ok then, you aren't allowed to make fun of my eyes when they bleed, you aren't allowed to squirt me with water and you have to clean my room". You grit your teeth but then nod. "Fine, I won't make fun of you or squirt you with water and tomorrow I will clean your room". He you gives a satisfied smile. "Meet me in my room in five minutes and we'll leave together, don't let Slender see you or its all over". You nod and make your way back to your bedroom.

Once you get back you go into your knife room. First you grab a backpack, you're gonna wanna bring back some food. As you know the wall is covered in knives, there were so many and you didn't know which one to choose. In the end you decided to grab large kitchen knife. You had sharpened it that morning so it would be ready to go. You slip it into your hoodie pocket and leave your room, heading to Ben's. You knock on the door and he pulls you in. "Are you ready?", he asks. You nod and he opens his bedroom window and climbs out, you follow. You jumped down next to Ben and see a few of the other creepy pasta. "You joining tonight?", Jeff asks. You nod. "Of course, I'll take any chance to get out". He smirks and walks ahead of you and Ben. "Lets go before any of the others see us". You nod and walk with the two.

Timeskip

You walked down the quiet street with Ben and Jeff by your side. To begin with it was sort of awkward but you got used to it now you were all talking like friends. But because you were in the neighborhood you were killing in you all quietened down. Jeff points to three houses. "I'll take the one on the left, Ben you go for the one in the middle and (Y/n) you go to the  one on the right". You nod and rush over to the bushes out front. You can see light in two of the rooms. There's someone upstairs and a few downstairs. You peek in through the living room window and see a man and a woman sitting beside each other in the candle light, a power cut makes this so much easier. You grab large stone and throw it at their rubbish bin, making a loud noise. The house goes silent and the only thing that can be heard is the sound of cautious foot steps. The front door opens and the man steps out, he's holding a golf club tightly. You mentally scoff, what does he expect to do with that? You sneak up behind him and cover his mouth then slit his throat. He chokes on his own blood and falls to the ground, he'll be dead soon. You drag his body behind a bush and begin harvesting. You hadn't done this in a while and were running low on meat. You needed to do this quickly, that woman is still inside. You quickly finish up and sneak in though the open door and under the table in the living room. The woman is sitting on the couch, she's reading a book using the candle as light. You crawl over to the couch and go behind it, pulling out your knife once again. This time you stabbed the woman through the top of her head. Her body froze due to shock. You climb over the couch and stab her in the heart just to finish her off. She slumps over so you push her back and dig the knife into her stomach, revealing the organs you need. You harvest the ones you need and then leave the body to find the next person. You push the door open slightly and see a teenage girl, she's on the phone. You jump onto the girls back and stab the blade into her spine, using your free hand to cover her mouth. The girl on the other end seemed to freak out so you just hung up on her. You stab her again and she finally gives up her struggling. You roll her onto her back and stab the knife into her stomach. Suddenly a scream is heard a few houses down, someone's been alerted. You jump off the girl and run out of the house, meeting up with Jeff and Ben on the way. "Was it you?", Ben asks you. You shake your head. "No, it came from further down the street so it had to be someone else". They nod and we run back to the forest.

Once we arrived we stopped in a clearing and others seemed to appear also. "Who alerted them?", Jeff growls. "It wasn't us", Puppeteer says, he went with Kagekao. Jeff glares in the direction of Masky, Hoodie and Toby. "It *tick* was an accident, I didn't *tick* know there were five of them", he argues. "You should've been more damn careful, I had six and I had just done my last one when yours scream". Ben sends Jeff a glare and he huffs. Suddenly Slender appears, your eyes widen and you take a step back. "Why are you back so early?", he asks. "Toby alerted them", Masky says. Toby gives Slender an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Slender, it was an accident". Slender nods. "Its fine". He looks around at the others and then notices me. "(Y/n) what are doing here?!", he growls. "I went out", you say boldly. "I told you you had to ask me when you-". "No Slender I'm not going to let you lock me away in my room like a prisoner!". Slender walks up to you, a tendril grabs your wrist and the two of you teleport away.

You notice that you're in the hallway of the mansion right beside the front door. "Don't you dare speak to me that way!", he growls. "I'm not your prisoner, I came back because I missed all of you and you're treating me like you did when I was a kid!". "You know nothing!". "Stop trying to control me! Why are you doing this to me!". "Idiotic child, no one here cares for you, why did you bother even coming back?!". The front door and the proxies all walk in. "I came back because I have no one else, you are my only family!". "You are no family to me brat, you're are a burden on everyone you encounter". You feel the tears well in your eyes. "Why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you?!". Trender, Offender and Splendor are now here, they don't know how to intervene. "Don't question me!". He grabs your wrist harshly with his tendril and you teleport again, this time to your room.

"Since you are so willing to disobey me I will have to set some rules. No killing". He goes into your knife room and teleports all of your knifes away. "No eating humans". He teleports your fridge full of organs away and the bag on your back. "None of those idiots you call friends". He grabs your school stuff and teleports it away. "No phone and no video games". He grabs your phone and smashes it on the ground and teleports your video games away. "Now you will start school at the school close by and in your spare time you will train, do you understand?!". You shrink down onto the floor and begin to sob. "I asked if you heard me!", he yells. You push yourself up and glare at him, tears continue to fall. "I hate you Slender!". He doesn't even respond, his features soften, he looks almost sad. "I asked you-". "Get out of my room, I hate you, get out!". You collapse on your bed and begin crying into your pillow. Slender looks down at your small shaking figure. The door opens and his three brothers send him a disappointed look. "Princess are you Ok?", Splendor calls out softly. "L-leave me alone", you sob. The three brothers leave, all that is left is a frozen Slender. Some one tugs on his suit jacket and he doesn't bother to look down. "Not now (Y/n)", he says. "Its not (Y/n), its Sally". Slender looks down and is surprised, it indeed is Sally. "Why did you make (Y/n) cry, daddy?", she asks. Slender doesn't know how to respond. He quickly teleports away and sits down at his desk. He opens his top draw and pulls out a small glass jar, in side of it is a small dried flower. He lets out a long sigh and puts the jar away, pulling out a stack of papers. Work was more important than this, this was just another distraction. A waste of time and a waste of space.

I'm sorry... Slender isn't the happiest at the moment and now he's trying to control you. We're at like 6k reads so thank you all so much for reading this story. The song has no relevance but I do love it as well as Doki Doki literacy club. The game is free on steam if you wanna play it. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD