Q & A & FAQ

Hey Everyone!

 It's the author and I thought it would be interesting to create a Question and Answer page in which you readers can ask me questions about "The B Team." They can range from character details or clarifications. Just comment down below on this page and i'll include it in to this very page. :) COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

FAQ

How old is Alice?

18! Same age as our lovely Alison Dilaurentous (Did i spell that right? Don't know) and Wesley Fitz.

How old is Gabriel Holbrook?

In the TV show fan page his age is 26. But in this story, he is quite younger sitting at the age of 21. 

Will this be a series?

Nope. I don't think so. It'll have a LOT of parts though since it isn't that close to finishing but has 35 chapters anyway. 

Does this story follow the show?

It follows some aspects of it and I have already and will continuously hint at things that have happened in the show. But like all fanfiction stories, I'll answer questions and BAM the show will answer the question the next day and It will be totally different towards my answer, but oh well.

Will there be a lot of the Liar's in this?

You can probably tell by now that this is more Alice's and Alison's story than the liars. But of course, there in there! Right now they haven't been that involved but soon they'll be quite aware of Alice and who she actually is and where she stands. Also, Alison's not far from entering this story either. They all know Ali's alive, they just need to coax her out. Don't you want to know what Alice and Cece would do when they finally get to see their long lost friend? Or enemy?

Why do you write in really small chapters?

I understand that it's irritating for some of you that my chapters are so short sometimes, but I've experimented and I think that it just really gets to the point. Also, i don't have too much time to write and It's always good to get through scenes and major plot points directly.

Do you have any advice for future or current Wattpad writers?

I don't know how to say this but: To be a wattpad writer is quite different from being an actual author. Wattpad stories are more directed at the things you want and things you won't necessarily see in real books. For example, I have never ever actually posted an actual story (apart from a couple of chapters) on wattpad that I wrote as a novel. They wouldn't work well as Wattpad stories and I doubt i would get any hits on them. It just doesn't work that way. So if you want to be a Wattpad writer, you honestly have to direct yourself a different way to an actual novel. For Wattpad, you have to write in a way to engage a crowd. For a novel you are writing, you write for you first or your characters.

Tips to get hits:

- Start with a bang. No descriptions of the character or yada, just start with the climax and then bring them swiftly into the story. The audience, that is.

- Fanfictions are really popular on wattpad. I'm not a big fan myself, but it is nice to explore characters that have already been set out for you. Or, like me, introduce a character to see how they would do in that world. I honestly only feel comfortable introducing my own characters into another world. 

- Experiment. I had to experiment a lot of different structure and writing styles to figure out which ones really engaged an audience. As you can see by my profile i have a lot of stories. And a lot of them didn't work out!

- Wattpad is always good for getting a consistent schedule of