Chapter 83: I Choose You, Murderer!

Authors Note: I feel super bad that i haven't had time to update, but my exams will be coming up and over very soon so I can finish this story! For the time being, enjoy this little flashback from the day Alice pulled Wesley out of the prison for murdering someone. It is a continuation of the flashback from a couple chapters ago and since Holbrook got their story, I thought i should share a bit of Wesley's past with guys. I won't be able to post often after this until the mid of november so have fun!!!

Regards

Evilynice 

__________________________________________

He is everything I thought he wouldn’t be.

He is the epitome of gentle. He doesn’t raise a finger to the guards and break lose. He doesn’t speak up.

He doesn’t.

And I don’t know what I expected but it was not him.

I want to pivot around and walk out of these prison door and pretend that I never wanted revenge. That I never wanted to rebel against everything I stood for.

But it is done.

The papers are signed.

And he is out.

And I guess he is mine now.

And I can’t say it doesn’t nerve me to know he knows of manipulative capabilities. That he accepts them.

“Have you got all you things?” I say, crossing my arms as he comes out of his holding cell with absolutely nothing in his hands. He doesn’t meet my eyes but he nods once.

A small nod. Just once.

And I think I am going to speak up and question him about his empty hands but I don’t.

I understand.

I understand silence.

He has one of those charming smiles even though I know it hasn’t been turned on because of the straight line his mouth makes. Soft, light, brown hair sits perfectly on his head. Like he has spent collected moments to devote his time to frame himself into perfection.

And eyes.

Eyes I have seen before.

His brother, Ezra, owns them, but not the way Wesley morphs them.