13 - Kai

Third Person's POV

Soon it was time for dinner. Singing practice had been hard, considering the actual NCT members had to give EXO even more tips alongside the vocal coaches. For dinner, Kyungsoo had made a delicious meal and put it in the middle of the table. Extra chairs were added to the table so that absolutely everyone could join in, despite being completely squished against each other. However, when both groups ate dinner, Su Ju felt more stares than usual. While Jeno was oblivious to this and was just holding onto Su Ju's hand, Yuta noticed. Yuta pulled Su Ju away for a second.

"Did you say something to my other members that may have upset them?" Yuta asked.

"N-No...I haven't talked to any of them today besides you and Jeno because I have been working really hard." Su Ju replies, now worried.

"Well they're glaring at you, and they seem...unhappy about something." Yuta said.

"I really didn't do anything...I don't know why they hate me so much..." Su Ju protested. He sighed and went back to the table, where everyone was silent.

Yuta sat down next to Su Ju again. Yuta's phone screen lit up and the message caught Su Ju's eye.

The EXO members said that he was selfish and arrogant when they were around him.

"Excuse me, I think I'm just going to go to sleep." Su Ju said, retreating from the table to his bedroom.

He sat in his bed, all of his clothes still on and everything. He eventually fell asleep, his nightmares coming back.

~

Su Ju's POV

I woke up to nothing once again.

No alarm, no voices, just...silence.

Oh my gosh.

If I woke up to silence, doesn't that count as waking up to something?

Oh my god woah

I got out of bed and changed into some random clothes. On my door, I found a small sticky note.

Su Ju,

Me and the other EXO members decided to go out for a little, just to reflect a little. NCT went to go take care of their things and left early. They'll be back by tomorrow and will be staying with us for one more night. They were actually really nice and convinced Manager Hyun to give us a free day since they were busy and so go ahead and do whatever you want! We'll be back late, so you need to prepare your own dinner. I'm pretty sure there are leftovers in the fridge. If not, you can have some ramen.

-Chen

I guess I was all alone.

But that didn't really bother me- it was usually like this anyways. I did have to go do some stuff. I still had money left after paying for Life Support. I texted my mom that I paid for her life support and she called me.

"Eomma! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm feeling a lot better, actually. My son, I told you not to pay for Life Support! It's so expensive!" My mother screamed into the phone.

"I'm sorry for disobeying you, but nothing can happen now. I already paid for it with my paycheck."I explained to my mother.

"Well, in that case I guess I can give you your bank account password." My mother had made me a band account before I was born and before everything went downhill. I had known about the bank account, but I actually never knew how much was in there. My mom used to work as a physical therapist and was paid a lot because she was hired by quite a rich family. My mom gave me the password and I rode the bus to my bank.