14 - Meeting

Su Ju's POV

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

"WHY DO YOU SLEEP FOR SO LONGGGGGG!?!?!?!?"

"Shh." I said to the stranger. "Let me have my final moments in peace."

"You're not dying."

"I wish I was." I said, burying my face into my pillow.

The presence disappeared and I smiled into the sheets.

A few seconds later, I felt coldness.

"YAH, WHAT THE HECK HYUNG!?" I got up from my bed to see a grinning Chen.

"Moooooorning!" He said in a sing-song like voice. He ran over to the window in my room.

"NO, NO, NO, NO NOT THE LIGHT,"

Chen opened the curtains, allowing the light to pour in.

I hissed.

"Su Ju! Come on, we have the entire afternoon!" Chen said.

"Whuh?"

"Look, something came up with NCT again so we have another free day! I mean yes, we do have an interview in the late evening, but let's have some fun! I'm bored! Let's do something! Get up!"

"...Whuh?"

Chen groaned. He pulled me from under my sheets and I blinked my eyes at him.

"Why can't you let me sleep, me is tired."

Chen pulled me to the ground, causing me to groan. He then sat on my hips and placed his hands on my shoulders. He began to shake me aggressively.

"SU JU, COME ONNNNNNNNNNN! Your Hyungs are going to a carnival and you are absolutely coming!"

Right at that moment, someone opened the door. We faced the person who stopped at the door, staring at our particular position.

Kyungsoo.

"Uh...well...I'll just...uh...we're leaving in thirty!" He stuttered before quickly leaving.

"CHENNNNNNNN!" I yelled.

"Heh. That was awkward." Chen grinned before getting off me and offering me a hand. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Now, go take a shower and get dressed. Here, I toasted you a pop tart." Chen said, passing me a plate that came out of no where.

I took it and ate it eagerly. I took my time choosing an outfit before quickly getting into the shower.

"CHOGIWAAAA

danbeone neukkyo

neol hannibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoeul teda~"

Third Person's POV

The EXO members sat at the living room, waiting for Su Ju to be ready.

That's when they heard it.

The chogiwa.

Everyone stared up from their phone screens and faced Su Ju's bedroom.

"What the fuck?" Chanyeol said.

Su Ju's POV

As I came out of the shower with a towel around my waist, I attempted to do that one screaming/yelling part that Baekhyun does at the end of Wolf.

I nearly shrieked when I saw Chanyeol standing near my door, arms crossed.

"Could you hurry up?" He asked, obviously annoyed.

"Mianhe, mianhe." I bowed down to Chanyeol, my cheeks red.

He turned to leave.

"Nice rapping, by the way." He said, smirking at me before closing the door.

~

As we piled into the car, me being in the passenger seat again, the EXO members excitedly talked with each other, eager to find out what they would see at the carnival we were going to. I sat there silently, not wanting to ruin their optimism with my own voice. When we finally got there, I gasped in amazement. It was absolutely huge. We all put up our masks even though fans were still likely to find us.

"Okay guys, everyone let's go. Su Ju, you should probably stay away from us." Suho said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I mean, we don't want everyone to know that you're in EXO, right? Also, you might get chased by saesangs because they'd rather have Yixing back instead of you, and we don't want that, do we?" Suho emphasized the part where he said that I was in EXO.

"I-I guess..." I stuttered. The eight slowly moved away from me, disappearing into the large crowd. Soon enough, I heard people screaming and cheering.

I stood back, staring into the carnival that didn't seem so big any more.

I went around playing by myself, going to the stands and sadly playing games with strangers.

Man, this was depressing.

I was walking and eating some cotton candy on the boardwalk in which the carnival was on when I heard the sound of sandals heavily slamming against the wooden boards at a rapid pace.

I turned around and screamed.

There, were three random boys running towards me.

But that wasn't the worse part.

Behind them, was A MOB OF AT LEAST FIFTY FANGIRLS.

"RUN!" One of them yelled. He grabbed my arm and dragged me alongside with him. As the three ran, they all laughed.

We turned a corner and hid behind the bathrooms. Soon, the stomping and running of the fangirls passed us.

We were all breathing heavily, panting for air. I looked up at the three boys and my eyes widened.

"Y-You're..." I stammered.

The bulkiest of the three raised one finger as he attempted to catch his breath.

"Annyeong! Sorry for this." He said, smiling at me.

"Mianhe, Mianhe." A smaller one said, bowing down to me.

"Y-You're..." I was in complete awe.

"Annyeong, we're BTS." The three said at the same time.

"At least the maknae line." The blonde haired one said.