32 - Giving, Part II

Su Ju's POV

As we got home(if I could even call the dorm a home), we were greeted by Suho.

"We got some unexpected guests and invited them in temporarily. We have to prepare and leave for our interview soon. Manager Hyun told us to dress up really nicely." Suho said.

Laughter was heard from the living room. I followed it and was suddenly tackled and wrapped in a big bear hug.

"Merry Christmas!" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Merry Christmas!" I said, hugging him back. "Happy belated birthday by the way!"

"Thanks."

"I got some gifts for you and the rest of BTS by the way~"

"Thank you, you didn't have to...Anyways, I just came by to drop off all of your gifts." Taehyung said.

"Thank you!" I hugged Taehyung even tighter.

"Yoonmin is doing well, and so is J-Hope. Thank you for mending their relationships again. You have a certain impact on people that makes them so happy." He gave me his signature box smile.

I ran upstairs and brought down a large bag filled with BTS's gifts. I gave them to Taehyung.

Taehyung then walked back to the door and bowed down to us.

"Well, I should go. Bye bye!"

We were left with a stack of presents. Sehun handed them out.

"That's nice of BTS. I wouldn't really consider us close with them but..." Suho started.

"What do you mean? Taehyung and I are basically brothers." Baekhyun said, smiling.

I looked inside my gift bag to find a teddy bear, a watercolor kit, and a bag of lollipops. I smiled, knowing that Taehyung had watched the interview where I talked about my love of lollipops. I opened it up and began to suck on one.

"Don't eat too many, you don't want your teeth to rot." Kyungsoo said. I only nodded.

"Well, we should go get ready. I CALL SHOWERING FIRST." Jongin yelled, igniting a panic within all of the members. Everyone suddenly ran for the bathrooms to go take a shower. This has happened a few times before, but I was still never prepared to run like they did. Instead, I just walked upstairs with all of my gifts and plopped down on my bed playing with my new phone. I gathered up my outfit of a turtleneck sweater, dress pants, a long black coat, dress shoes, and extra soft underwear.

So soft.

I had recently gotten new contacts, so I decided to use them for this special occasion. I wouldn't be able to wear my glasses forever.

I walked over to the shared bathrooms and waited silently, still on my phone. I let Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Suho shower first before I went in.

I went inside and took my time, knowing that I had my outfit planned out and that no one else would need to shower. After all, there was a second bathroom and the other four members should've had the time to shower there individually.

I was humming softly, before I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I called out, opening the shower door so that I could hear more clearly.

"Can I come in for a second? I forgot my hairspray in there."

"Uh...um...s-sure?"

"I won't look."

Xiumin came in with a bathrobe on and a towel around his eyes, preventing him from seeing me. He groped the sink counter before slipping on a puddle on the floor and completely falling on me.