22 - Kyungsoo

Su Ju's POV

I woke up with confidence, something new. It was currently 6:00 a.m., and none of the other members were awake. I quickly got dressed in a heavy jacket - it was super cold. As I traveled to Chen's room, I dug around and found his dorm keys. I wrote him a note telling him that I took them and that I'd be back in a while.

I was about to leave when I had an idea.

Why not make EXO breakfast?

I mean, sure they don't feed me breakfast (except Chen that is), but what harm could it do? I took off my jacket and went to the fridge,p. I took out sixteen eggs (they surprisingly had that many) and made each member an omelette with cheese, onions, mushrooms, and peppers. I always had a fiery passion for cooking. My dream job would be a chef if not an idol.

I hummed as I shook my hips back and forth lightly, the smell of the omelette filling my nose.

"What's going on?'" Kyungsoo asked, coming down. He was still in his pajamas but looked very awake.

"I decided to cook for the members! You deserve a break, go relax! You can take an omelette on the table. I just need to cook three more." I said, smiling at Kyungsoo.

"You can cook?" Kyungsoo asked, somewhat sassily.

"Yep. I think that I'm pretty decent."

"Sure. I'll take over though." Kyungsoo said, walking over and gripping the pan handle.

"It's really okay." I said, taking back the pan.

"Can you stop?" Kyungsoo said, taking the pan again.

"Why can't you let me do something nice?" I asked. I was so confused. Why was Kyungsoo acting like this?

"Can you not just listen to me!?" Kyungsoo angrily shouted. He let go of the pan and the omelette went flying everywhere.

I remained silent as I got on my knees and began to pick up the bits of food on the floor. I could feel my eyes sting. God, I was crying about an omelette!?

I heard a heavy sigh and as Kyungsoo get on his knees and began to pick up food as well.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to destroy your omelette. It's just that I've always been the one to cook and as guess I just didn't want you to take that role. I did overreact." Kyungsoo admit.

"It's okay." I said, smiling at Kyungsoo. He gave me a smile back.

We finished cooking the omelettes together, talking about the most random things.

~

As I walked outside, the cold air hit my face. I was ready to mend Jimin's, Yoongi's, and Hoseok's friendships!

I rode the train (my uncle has disappeared with my motorcycle, probably back at home) to a pretty small desolate park. There, Taehyung was waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asked. He had a shining smile on his face.

"You know what to do, right?" I asked him.

"Yep, Operation Yoonmin is a go!"

~

Taehyung and I entered BTS's humble home. We were greeted with the delicious smell of pancakes.