29 - Coming Back

Su Ju's POV

It was the day of the concert.

My first competition.

The first time that I would be displaying my voice for EXO's audience.

Was I even an EXO member?

I wasn't even singing in an EXO song, I was singing in Limitless.

As the members and I traveled to the event, we talked among ourselves quietly. We were all excited and determined, but extremely nervous at the same time. We would be competing against other teams, including BTS, Sistar, Got7, BigBang, K.A.R.D, and NU'EST.

So yeah, I may have felt a bit of pressure.

Who am I kidding, I was sweating buckets in the car.

THESE GROUPS WERE AMAZING.

And some of the groups we were competing against haven't really been active, so this competition was a big thing for them too.

As we pulled to a stop, we were brought to a carpet that was surrounded by security guards and fans. They screamed super loudly, and it honestly made my ears hurt. I tried to block out the screams, but they overwhelmed me.

Above everything, I could still hear my heartbeat.

We were given a room and were told to wait until further instruction, so we just sat around on the couches and drank a few drinks. I couldn't do anything- all I did was stand against a wall, completely frozen.

What if the audience hated me?

What if I got attacked again?

What if I messed up?

Thoughts filled my head and I just needed to get them out, so I ended up going to the bathroom.

It's been a while since I have been visited by this "mysterious" guy who usually came to comfort me. I don't know why, but he just disappeared. I'm starting to have my suspicions about who he is though, and I'm eager to find out.

Either way, I miss him.

After splashing some cool water on my face, I walked back to our room where the EXO members were getting dressed.

"Get dressed, your outfit's over there." Suho said. He pointed to a red and black outfit. It was familiar-we had a dress rehearsal with them on.

I gulped. "Right here?" I asked him. Suho rolled his eyes.

"Yes, right here."

"Man up Su Ju." Chanyeol said coldly. I thought he was opening up to me maybe not...

I took off my scarf, my earmuffs, my gloves, my shoes, my jacket, and then my sweater, and then my second sweater, and then my pants.

Yes, I have been living with EXO for a long time now, but not ONCE have they seen me naked.

I'm pretty sure they haven't seen my bare legs.

Or my feet.

YEAH, I WEAR SOCKS TO BED, GOT A PROBLEM?

I felt several pairs of eyes on me and I slipped the tight black leather pants around my legs. I looked up and saw almost every member staring at my legs, which made me extremely uncomfortable.