40 - Real Drama

Su Ju's POV

We were all giddy after finishing acting out the drama. I guess it was sort of fun, I mean Chen wasn't mad at me during the drama and we were all friends. But as soon as the filming finished, Chen just walked away from the set. We were going to watch the drama as an intro to one of our sooner concerts. We were all pretty excited to go watch it.

Recently, we were also chosen to do an exclusive interview with a bunch of American reporters in order to talk about performing at the Olympics. This interview was super important. It was being broadcasted to a bunch of radios in America! Thus, the members have been practicing their English. I've been trying to help them, considering I'm fluent, but they just ignore me every-time I try to give them a suggestion.

We were going to America in two days.

2 Days Later

We arrived at the airports with all of our bags and whatnot. As I glanced at Chen, I noticed he was looking back at me. We both quickly broke eye contact and I instinctively touched my earring.

"Is something going on between you and him? Did you guys fight?" Kyungsoo asked.

"N-No...in fact I don't know why he'd mad at me. I don't recall doing anything to offend him..."

"Hmm...that's odd."

Oh god.

Is he getting sick of me? Just like all of the other members?

Am I worthless trash to him too now?

As we waited for our airplane, the first thing I did was go to the nearest bathroom. My thoughts were starting to overwhelm me.

Yeah, that's it.

I'm just trash.

I don't matter.

No one would even care if I were to d—

"Su Ju?"

"Are you okay?"

Why bother talking to trash?

"Please answer me. I'm concerned for you."

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please don't say that!"

"..."

"Don't say that you're concerned for me if you're not! If you're so concerned for me, you would talk to the other members or at least try to get them to accept me! You know, in a world where everyone's against you, all you can be is broken."

"But I—"

"Stop it. I know who you are, okay? So if you really want to help me, you can start off by trying to get the other members to accept me, or let alone get yourself to accept me."

I heard a heavy sigh, and footsteps. I heard the door open and close.

What have I become?

I unlocked the door bathroom and saw a single mint on the sink.

I left it there.

~

During the entire trip, I was writing in the journal Chen gave to me and listening to music. I was sitting near the window, so I would just look out to the world and smile to myself like a doofus. Something about traveling just made me happy and excited. But no happiness or excitement could damper the negative moods and thoughts I had.

I need to talk to Chen.

Baekhyun was forced to sit next to me and obviously disliked it. A look of disdain was pasted on his face the entire ride, even while he was sleeping. Luckily, Jongin was sitting next to Baekhyun and they just whispered to each other for most of the ride. How lucky am I to have these two out of the eight other members sit next to me. The two members that hate me the most.

When we finally arrived, it was really late so we all just wanted to go to our hotels and relax. I had other plans.

"Chen."

"..." Jongdae ignored me. He pushed back his hair casually to display his earbuds.

"CHEN!"

"..." I'm pretty sure he turned up the volume that second time.

"KIM JONGDAE!"

I ripped his earbuds out of his ears.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

I was surprised. I didn't expect him to yell at me. But if he was going to yell at me, then I was going to yell back. And louder.

"WE NEED TO TALK."

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU."

"TOO BAD, OKAY!?"

"NO, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY?"

"CAN'T YOU JUST STOP IGNORING ME FOR A SECOND!?"

"SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST MEANT TO BE IGNORED, SU JU."

Ha.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's right. Some people are just supposed to be ignored.

Like me.

I'm supposed to be ignored.

Why do I even try?

~

I decided to take a walk. I needed to clear my head. I formed a plan to finally expose EXO.

I would do it during the interview.

I'm done.