Perilous (Harry Styles / AU)

WARNING: Some scenes are of sexual nature. this is the only warning I will give. do not read if you don't feel comfortable with it.

______________________

After successfully escaping a lethal gang that endangered their lives, Zoey and Harry think they can finally live in peace.

Reality just doesn't want to play along and perils threat the newly couple.

Can they save themselves and their relationship or will destiny destroy everything they've worked for?

______________________

per·il·ous [adjective] ; involving or full of grave risk or peril; hazardous; dangerous

______________________

PERILOUS IS THE SEQUEL TO LETHAL.

HOWEVER, YOU DON'T NECESSARILY NEED TO READ LETHAL IN ORDER TO READ PERILOUS. I'D RECOMMEND READING LETHAL FIRST TO UNDERSTAND SOME INSIDE JOKES ETC OF PERILOUS!

______________________

Summary of Lethal:

Zoey Clark meets Louis Tomlinson at a nightclub and soon develops a little affair with him. One day, her sister Phoebe drags her to the mall to meet up with her boyfriend Adrian and his friends.

Along Adrian's friends is Harry Styles. Originally friendly and open, he suddenly closes off and feels threated by Zoey's presence. She digs deeper and uncovers Harry's secret; his sister Gemma ran away and in order to find her, he got involved with a gang that endangered not only Harry's life, but also that of the people around him.

By then, Zoey is in too deep with Harry and unties any bonds with Louis.

Together, she and Harry defend the gang, nearly losing beloved ones in doing so. Apparently the universe owed them a favor and they miraculously survive.

Happily ever after, right?

Well, it's not a fairytale, is it?