author's note

"Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud; maybe we found love right where we are."

- Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud

______________________  

I literally just posted the epilogue of Perilous - wow!

It feels like yesterday when I finished Lethal.

At first, I didn't want to write a sequel for Lethal, but some readers had wanted one. So I put the very, very long planned epilogue aside and came up with the idea of this crazy chick ((Amelie/Alicia/whatever her name really is)) and [Justin Bieber voice] just look at us now!

I want to thank every single one of you for every vote and every comment! Your support on my second book has been overwhelming and encouraged me to update regularly. Although I am a bit sad to leave the story of Zoey and Harry behind, I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

I hope you're happy with the ending and that you enjoyed reading the story just as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I'm so grateful to have such amazing readers. I love you a lot!

Aaaand this won't be my last book. The Soul Catcher is still ongoing - check it out if you haven't already! It's written in Harry's POV and the storyline is unique (I think) and I love writing that book. Now that I have finished Perilous, I will concentrate on TSC.

On another note: I have a short story planned. It will be some kind of thriller and I'm very excited for it, but I will finish TSC first. You can expect my next story in May - because that's when all my final (and very important) exams are over.

Lastly, I wish every one of you all the best in your life. You are beautiful and loved, don't ever feel otherwise. xx

- caro