Chapter 8- Shopping

After we finished our amazing food (thanks to Elton), Colby gave me some sweatpants and a shirt to wear out. He helped me with setting everything up, also putting a plastic bag over my cast so I could have a quick shower to get all the grossness off me from the night before. I put on his clothes, noticing the nice smell of his aftershave and also how big they were on me. I laughed and stepped out of the bathroom and made my way into Colbys room. "You look great," Colby said laughing and I just playfully glared at him. 

His grey sweatpants bundled a bit at the bottom of my legs, but I made the shirt look decent by tying it up with a hair tie, so it showed a slight bit of my torso. We headed down the stairs and towards the front door. "Well if we take two cars then some of us can come back a little earlier and set up the pool and stuff," Elton suggested while grabbing his keys.

"I can take mine," Colby offered and everyone nodded in agreement. Colby grabbed his keys and we headed outside, "Riley, Sam come with me," Colby instructed walking to his car. I saluted sarcastically making Sam laugh and Colby roll his eyes.

"Byeeeeeeee guysssssss!" Corey shouted stepping into Elton's car, "byeeeee!" Sam childishly called back. "I feel bad for your neighbours," I commented mainly to Colby making him nod in agreement, "yeah... they're probably used to it by now," he replied like that would make a difference.

"Sam get in the back," Colby heartlessly joked, "oh come on man, I'm always in the back," he exaggerated but still got in. "Exactly," Colby replied making me snort with laughter. I got in the front groaning in pain as I bent down. My ribs throbbed, but I took a deep breath and tried to ignore the pain.

I put my seatbelt on and Colby pulled out the drive way. "Here," Colby said holding out his phone towards me, "put on whatever music you want," he told me. I looked on the screen and saw it was on Spotify, I clicked the search bar and put on my favourite song at the moment, I write sins not tragedies. 

It started playing and Colby and Sam said "Aye," and started rocking out to it. I laughed at them and when the song was nearly over I started thinking of another song. I thought of one and searched it. Clicking play, expectingly Tear In My Heart by Twenty One Pilots came through the speakers. I laughed as both boys shot my an excited look. Colbys mesmerising blue eyes sparkled as he grooved to the music.

Next I played Missing You by All Time Low which the boys also enjoyed. After a while we got to a big shopping centre and parked relatively close to the entrance. We hopped out (painfully again) and walked to the big glass sliding doors, we went through and I was hit in the face by the amazing smells of different foods from all countries.

We were in the food court and walked a bit until we saw Elton and Corey on their phones laughing at something. They noticed us and stood up and we met half way to each other, "Nice of you to finally join us," Elton sarcastically stated. "Ha.Ha, let's go," Sam replied and we headed to the elevators.

We went to the second story and started walking past different clothing, sport and Make-up stores. "What kind of shops do you like?" Corey asked after we past a expensive looking fashion shop. "Eh, don't really have a favourite. I just look in and see if anything looks good," I answered with a shrug.

"This is a good shop," Sam said pointing to a huge shop, it had everything in it, jeans, jumpers, jackets, Sweaters, shirts, shorts, sweat pants, shoes and accessories. I nodded and we headed in.

We went to the jeans section and I looked at the black ones with ripped knees. "Your like 'em?" Corey asked and I nodded, he grabbed three pairs and slung them over his shoulder. "I don't need that many-" I started but he butted in saying "na-a-a, we get you whatever you want," he said dragging me over to some blue jeans.

"You like any?" He asked me, I nodded reluctantly picking up a pair of light blue denim jeans. "Cool," he said grabbing them and putting them over his shoulder with the rest. "Okay now sweatpants," Corey said dragging me over to them. Everyone else was around the store looking at things for themselves or mucking around with each other.

We picked out some different colours, Black, Light and Dark grey, Maroon and Dark blue, some of them had little logos on them. Then we went over to some sweaters and I got a black one that was widely rounded around the neck part and was only just on my shoulders.

We then went to the shirts and I grabbed a few that I liked, they mainly had little quotes on them or celebrity shirts. I plead Corey not to grab so many, but he said it was better to get a lot now instead of having to come back for more. ( A/N. If you want to see the shirts they're at the top). The celebrity shirts I got was 5 seconds of summer, Nirvana, Shawn Mendes and Stranger Things (because they're the best). "To the jumpers," he sang while linking my arm in his, We placed the shirts in the basket we recently got before Corey collapsed from carrying so many clothes.

I got a grey jumper that said 'Need More Sleep', a black one that said 'professor Fangirl', a white one that said 'Messy hair? Don't care.', another Black one that said 'Abracadabra, nope still don't like you' and finally a Dark grey one that's says 'I only speak song lyrics'. A few others with cool designes were placed in the basket, much to my dismay. "Seriously Corey, this is too much," I begged but he flatly ignored me.

We grabbed a few pairs of shorts that I liked and knew I would be wearing a lot in LA. We grabbed yellow, black, blue, red and grey pairs and threw them in the basket.

We went to the shoes and accessories and I just got a black pair of converse, some red vans and black Nike shoes, then we went to hats and things. I got 3 beanies, two black and one dark grey and lastly a black snap back with 'ayeeee' written on the front.

As we were heading to the cashier my eyes landed on the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, a section of Teen Wolf and Friends merchandise. One thing you will learn about me is I have a die hard passion for these two shows. I have... well had, the whole set of Teen Wolf and Friends, and also about a trillion posters of them.

"You okay?" Corey said waving his hand in front of my face. I walked up to the rack full of it and grabbed a T-shirt and Jumper that I immediately fell in love with, it was a Liam Dunbar jumper and the whole cast T-shirt. A few Friends shirts caught my eye as well. "Teen Wolf fan I'm guessing?" Corey asked with an amused smile. 

"Put them in," he instructed but I shook my head upon seeing the price. He snatched them out of my hand and placed them in the basket before dragging me to the cashier once more. Corey payed for the stuff and blocked my eyes before I saw the total price. After it was put in the bags we gathered the children- I mean boys, and left the shop.