Chapter 38- Beer Pong

Big shout out tooooo... BeaconHills024 !!! Your comment actually made my day and I'm glad to hear you're secretly my biggest fan! The fact you've continued to read since the start, even when I haven't updated in ages means the world to me! Thank you so much! Xx
~~~~~~~~

I tossed the ping pong ball and it landed on the edges of the cups in the middle and bounced off. "Damn," I cursed, then Corey took his first shot and it went straight in the cup in the middle. "Oh hell Yeahhhh!" Corey screamed and Sam high fived him. I took out the ball and lifted the cup up to see the word 'truth' written on the paper. I take the paper and unfold it and read the question out loud, "have you ever broken something and not told anyone."

"Welllll, I once dropped a glass on the floor in the kitchen when I was like 8, and blamed it on my dog knocking the table," Corey admitted. "When I was little I was trying to reach some junk food from the top cupboard in the kitchen, so I climbed on the counter and ended up knocking the kettle off and it broke on the floor, so I put it back and Mum had no idea why it stopped working," Sam laughed. "You destructive children," i joked. Colby grabbed the ping pong ball and missed, then Sam threw and missed, and it was my turn again. I threw the ball and got it in the closest cup. "Ayyy," Colby said from behind me, "god dang it," Sam muttered while removing the cup and picking up the truth card.

"How many different people have you kissed?" Sam read out. "I've kissed two people in my life, Mitch and Colby," i answer while looking at Colby who smiled. I looked at Colby expectingly and a guilty look came on his face, "Well... to be honest probably six girls, but only one ever mattered to me," Colby justified while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I laughed at his cuteness and it was Corey's shot again. He missed, then Colby missed, then Sam missed, then I missed, then finally Corey got one in again, "alright, it's a dare, you have to... have us pour flour my on you," Colby laughs and I grin evilly, "outside we go," I chant happily and take the flour off Devyn who had hidden it behind the seat.

By the time we had one cup left on either side, (so winner takes all) many embarrassing truths had been told from each team. Colby and I had a mixture of egg, flour, slime and soda on us, a fake moustache and beard and my right hand was handcuffed to Colby's left hand. And Sam and Corey were drenched in vinegar and salt, had pancake mix in their hair and 2 week old pizza from the bin rubbed all over their faces, and they both had to get their legs tied to each other so they could only move with each other, and they too had drawing on their skin, but only their arms.

Devyn was having a great time laughing at us, but I would be too. It was my throw and I missed, then Corey missed, then Colby missed, then Sam missed. I missed again, then Corey missed, then Colby missed, then Sam missed. And I missed, then Corey missed, then Colby missed, then Sam missed. Then I missed.... but Corey got it in. "YESSSSSS," they screamed while jumping around, which caused them to fall over as their legs were tied together. "To be honest, with all this crap on me, I'm happy to jump in the pool," I laugh and Colby agrees. We make our way outside chatting together, and manage to climb up the diving board ladder together, with our hands still cuffed. "3...2...1...Go!" Colby said and we jumped in, hang in hand. We re-surfaced and I cringed at the mass of different substances now floating in the pool. I look at Colby and laugh, his newly drawn moustache and beard looked hilarious with his floppy wet hair. "What?" He deeply chuckled, "nice facial hair," I sarcastically say, "thanks, it's the closest I'll ever get to actually having some," Colby jokes.

"Anyway, I could say the same thing to you," Colby pointed out while poking my face where the drawings are. "Hush," I childishly say while sticking my tongue out at him. We get out the pool and Devyn un-handcuffs us.

"Well I'm going for a shower," I say while heading back inside, "let me know when you're out and I'll have one," Colby shouts to me while he sits on the outside chairs. I go up and grab some dry clothes, then get in the shower. I use a lot of face wash to get off most of the permanent marker off my face, then I wash my body and thoroughly clean my hair, to get all the disgusting stickiness out of it. When I'm finished, I dry off and change into my black leggings and yellow tank top. I put on a little makeup, to cover what was left of the drawings on my face. then I dry my hair with a hairdryer (which was strange, seeing as I never have the time or effort to do that). I then I go back downstairs and tell Colby the shower was free.

"So you ready to do an overnight at the parkour gym tonight?" Elton asks me from the kitchen while he drinks a can of Pepsi. "Yeah, I'm stoked. It's going to be fun," I exclaim while taking a seat. "Colby explained the dangers to you about what'll happen if we get caught right?" Elton checks while fiddling with his camera on the counter. "Yeah I know," I reply, "my friend taught me gymnastics when we were a bit younger, so I can do a few flips. Well at least, I hope I still can," i laugh. "Ohh okay, I think we're also going to make a obstacle course or something, a bit like ninja warrior?" Elton explains and I nod enthusiastically. "That'll be awesome, what time are we leaving?" I ask. "Probably leave here around seven thirty," Elton replies. "Cool, I can't wait," I say as I get up and head back upstairs. I go into Colby's room and sit on his bed, playing on my phone while waiting for him to get out the shower.