Chapter 54- You're Crazy!

I stared nervously at Colby's laptop as the uploading percentage went from 99% to 100%. Thats it, everyone will now know what happened to Colby. "Well, here comes the wave of angry fans," I mutter while laughing half heartedly. "We made sure the fans knew it wasn't your fault," Colby mumbled against my neck. We stood with Colby's laptop on the kitchen side, Colby was hugging me from behind with his head rested on my shoulder. "Hmm, we'll see," I reply while moving my head to kiss his cheek.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" Colby asked while kissing my shoulder a couple of times. "Sure," I happily replied while moving my way to the tv room with Colby's hand in mine. We snuggled on the couch in front of the tv and put on a random Netflix movie. It wasn't long before my phone started blowing up with notifications. I ignored it and just focused on being here with Colby. I thought about all the comments that would be being made about me, by people who have never met me.

After watching a couple of hours of movies, even though Colby and I were talking about random things through most of it, we decided to go get something to eat for dinner. "Sushi?" Colby asked as we walked out the door. "Ooo yes!" I jumped in excitement, "I haven't had sushi in ageeees." Colby chuckled at me while unlocking his car. I jumped in next to him and grabbed the AUX cord. Plugging in my phone, Mr Brightside started blasting through the speakers. Colby and I rocked out, laughing and shouting over the music.

We pulled up to a sushi restaurant and Colby quickly darted out the car. I looked at him confused as he jogged around to my side. "Ma' lady," he commented while opening the door. "Awe, you didn't have too," I said as my heart melted. I got out the car with Colby giving me a hand. "I wanted too," he smiled adorably with his wide grin. Locking the car door we walked hand in hand into the restaurant. "It all looks so good, I can't choose," I giggled while staring at all the options. "I completely agree," he muttered as we stared hungrily at the food in front of us. Colby got 4 rolls of sushi, two of them chicken and two of them beef. And I got three roles, two chicken and one tuna.

"Can I please get an iced tea," Colby asked the lady as we got to the check out, "and a bottle of Vanilla Coke for me please," I also requested. I reached into my back pocket ready, trying not to look suspicious to Colby. "Alright guys, that comes to Thirty-five dollars," The lady read off the till. I quickly pulled out my card that I had ready from my back pocket, and pressed it on the machine. It ticked in approval and I smiled in triumph while thanking the women and grabbing the food and drinks. I could tell Colby was staring at me, but I ignored his look and found a booth to sit in. "Erm, excuse me?" He said while sliding in across from me. "Yes?" I ask innocently while opening my sushi and trying to not grin. "Why did you just pay for that? I'm your boyfriend, I wanted to pay," Colby asked and I finally looked at him. "Because it's not fair that you always pay," I grinned while holding his hand over the table. "Thank you," he gave in while getting his food out.

"I'm thinking of applying for some part time jobs," I said out of the blue which made Colby stop chewing and look at me. "What?" He asked shocked. A bit of food fell out of his mouth which was disgusting but absolutely hilarious. I started dying of laughter while he blushed in embarrassment, "shut up!" He joking glared at me. I was still giggling while I repeated myself, "I'm thinking of applying for some part time jobs." "Why? You don't need to do that," Colby answered seriously. "You can't keep paying for me for the rest of your life, that's your money. I've still got quite a bit in my account from my past jobs, but it won't last forever," I answer while stroking my thumb on his hand. I had just sorted out my bank in the last few days. Not being from LA, I had a lot of trouble with using my account. Especially as my
parents tried to shut it down, but I saved it just in time. So finally since I met the boys, I'm able to access my money. I also got my new passport and drivers license sorted, so life in LA should get easier from here.

"You know I don't mind, and I thought you wanted to get into YouTube and social media influencing anyway," Colby answered while taking a sip of his iced tea. "I do, but that won't take off for a while. And at the moment I need some kind of income, I feel bad enough with everything you're doing for me and the amount of money I owe you," I reply. "I told you, you don't owe me anything. I get what you mean but I don't want to be seeing you less because a stupid job is keeping you away from me," Colby pouted and I smiled at his cuteness. "I said part time, and just until I can get a better following and a career out of social media," I persuaded him.

"I mean, I can't stop you and I support you if that's what you want to do. But I won't take any money from you," Colby stubbornly said making me sigh. "That's a future conversation," I smiled at him. "I wanted to talk to you about something," Colby said which made my stomach do flips. Before I could worry too much Colby started talking. "I need your advice," he continued. I looked at him confused, he didn't seem to know how to say what was bothering him. I waited patiently for him to carry on. "I've been really stressing out. I feel really trapped in LA at the moment. Other than you and the roommates, I feel really done with everyone in LA. And although I have the best job in the world... I've been super stressed trying to find ways to make Sam and I's videos better. And the video we just posted has already set off an explosion of hate and rumours. I just want a break from it all but I've got to keep posting," Colby said.

It's like his walls broke down then and there, and I just wanted to wrap him in a big hug. I must be the worst girlfriend in the world to not realise he was going through this. I had to do something before he lost his mind. "Then let's take a break from LA," I said casually. He looked from the table and stared at me confused, "huh?"

"You and me, lets go somewhere," I clarified. "I can't- Sam and I need to film next Monday," Colby says, confusion clear in his voice. "Colbs it's Wednesday! It's your life, you can do what you want," I tried to persuade him. "You're not serious right now are you?" He asked looking a little concerned. "Why the hell not Colby? We can catch a flight to wherever we want tomorrow morning, stay for four days and come back Monday morning for you and Sam to film. You said yourself you need a break, so let's go! No cameras, no working, no worrying about social media, just me and you," I excitedly exclaimed. "Really?" Colby grinned at the idea. I nodded energetically, "where will we even go?" He asked. "I don't know, who cares? We'll pack for all weather types and decide when we're at the airport," I answered with a shrug.

Colby shook his head laughing in disbelief. "You're crazy, you know that right?" He asked. I nodded but looked at him expectingly. He sighed surveying his options. "Alright, why the heck not?" He exclaimed. "Yay!" I called while getting up from the table. Colby did too and I jumped into his arms. "This will be amazing," I promised him, my arms hugging his
neck while his arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss. "I guess we better get home and pack?" Colby said still in disbelief with the whole idea.

We chucked our stuff in the bin and walked excitedly out the restaurant. The sun had began setting now it was 6:30pm. We sat in the car and smiled at each other. This was going to be the best four days ever!