Chapter 24- My Youtube Account

Shout out toooo... ServeTheDarkLord Thank you for your comment!! It made me so happy, its Probaly the nicest comment I've read! Xx
—————————————————————————————————————————
"Rileyyyy," Colby dragged out while coming in the sitting room with his laptop in hand. "Yessss?" I ask suspiciously looking away from the TV, it was currently evening and most of the guys were editing their videos or doing who knows what. "How would you like it if I set you up a YouTube account? You can use my camera, be part of the Mega Prank War and upload whatever you want?" Colby asks as he sits down next to me.

"Yeah sure!" I happily answer, making Colby smile. "Okay... and when we get you a laptop you can use that to upload, but you can use mine for now," he insisted. "Okay thanks, but I don't expect you to buy me a laptop," I disagree but Colby just shushes me playfully. "Okay, Email address?" He asks after pressing Add account, "I have one but it's really just junk mail, can I set up a new one?" I ask and Colby happily agrees.

We set up a new email and use that to create the YouTube account, "step one...Account name?" He asks. "Errrr, RileyBlake?" I suggest, "creative," Colby sarcastically jokes and I punch his shoulder with my good arm, I can't wait to get the cast off my fractured wrist.

"Okay..." he mumbles while filling in the other details about me. "We need a profile picture...Photo shoot!" Colby excitedly says while standing up abruptly. "Where?" I question also standing up. "Umm... outside?" Colby laughs really narrowing down the possibilities. "Helpful, I'll go get changed quickly," I state looking down at my oversized sweater and jeans.

I go up to my room (Elton's old one), where I'd moved all my stuff later this morning. I look through the options and pick out a cute white shirt that I tie up with a hair tie so it's like a tank top, I keep on my back jeans and add a blue denim jacket. (A/N- Picture of outfit is at the top!)

Relatively happy with how I look, I grab my hair brush and comb through my long hair so it looks presentable, I leave its naturally straight style loose over my shoulders. I go downstairs and see Colby there with his good Camera in hand, he looks me up and down with a smile. "You look great," He cutely compliments and I thank him. "I was thinking we could go down the road to a more private road, where there's trees on both sides and the sun will be setting nicely," Colby suggests as we walk outside.

"Whatever you say, you're the professional," I shrug as we make our way out the front gate and start walking down the road. "I hope you know I'm not going easy on you with the pranks," I competitively say, "Well good, because I ain't either, I know the prank war has only been on a week or two... but I know the ins and outs of this place, so good luck," Colby retaliates while we turn right and walk down a quieter street.

"Just remember to watch your back," I tease, "right back at you," Colby answers. We get to the end of the road and Colby was right, there was beautiful big trees covering over road like a canopy, but you could still see the sky turning an Orangey, pinky colour. "If you want to stand in the middle of the road, then it'll look good," Colby instructs and I do as told.

"How should I pose?" I awkwardly laugh. "I don't know... look out to the side, or right into the camera, have your arms out like a confused matter, or have them making a peace sign. Do whatever you want, I'll take a load of photos and you can choose," Colby lists and I stare confused. "Okay," I answer not having anything else to say.

I stare dead into the camera and Colby takes a photo, I then pull a silly face by sticking my tongue out to the side and winking. Then I do the well known stare off into the distance pose with my good hand slightly holding the front of my denim jacket. Colby continues to take a load of photos of me doing different things.

"Sit on the road cross legged," Colby requests and I confusedly do as I'm told, I'm glad this is a no through road. I laugh at Colby's professionalism as he lays down on his stomach a few feet away so the camera is looking up at me while capturing the trees and sunset in the background. I look out to the side with the sunset glowing on my face as Colby takes a few more, "I think that's the one," Colby smiles and so do i. "Cool," I answer as we hop up.

"Thanks Colby," I say wrapping him in a hug. He returns the hug and we stand embraced in each others arms for a few minutes in the middle of the road, nothing else mattered at this moment in time, we just enjoyed being with each other. "Want to head back?" Colby muttered as his head rested on top of mine. "Sure," I say as we reluctantly pull apart but Colby keeps me close with his arm around my waist.

"Here's the photos," He says while he quickly flicks through them on the camera, "they're all great but I like the sitting on the road one most," he tells me and I nod in agreement. "Yeah, it's really nice," I agree as we stare at it.

~~~
"So this one?" Colby checks as he scrolls through the photos on his computer after putting the camera SD card in his laptop. "Yep," I confirm and Colby clicks the photo we agreed on from before. He slightly edits it so the colours pop more but it still looks natural. Colby puts it in frame and presses next, the account was all set up including the background picture on my page, where we just put another photo of me standing in the middle of the road.

I email the photo from Colby's laptop to my phone and set my profile picture on my social media accounts as the same as my YouTube picture. Happy with that Colby and i posted for everyone to go follow me, even though I hadn't made any videos yet, but we promised I would very soon.

I smiled as Colby's fans followed me quickly, I felt very lucky to have a mainly positive reaction to us dating. "How about we watch the rest of 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before?'," Colby asks grabbing the TV remote. "Sure," I answer as we lay next to each other on the couch.