Chapter 12- McDonald's

Six-thirty in the morning rolled around before we knew it. Time went quickly while we managed to watch three episodes of Friends, it was actually really fun hanging out with Colby. I could easily say I'm closest to him, something about his presence seemed to calm me. "Ahh, definetly one of the best shows of all time," Colby said still laughing at the joke Joey made.

"Yeah, 100 percent," I agreed with a big smile on my face. "You wanna head down to McDonald's for breakfast?" Colby asked looking at me from his lazy position on the couch. "Sure, just let me get changed," I answered standing up and groaning in pain from my ribs.

"You good?" Colby chuckled puting his hand on my back to help me up. "Yeah, thanks," I giggled giving him a pained smile with a sigh. "Right, I'm going to do the same, I'll meet you down here in like 10 minutes," he said shrugginng at the end. I nodded and stumbled over to my clothes bags. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and my professional fangirl black jumper.

I went to the bathroom and shocked myself to see my hair looked like I'd been through a hedge backwards. I got changed quickely and left the bathroom. I snuck up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible and navigated my way to Colby's room.

I quietly knocked on the white painted wood, and heard him shuffle towards the door not long after. He opened it and smiled down at me, then opened the door more for me to enter. I looked to see him also wearing a black jumper and jeans. I gathered he noticed the same thing when he whispered "twinsies," like a 5-year-old girl. We laughed at each other then realised we should proably be quiet.

"Did you need anything?" he said in a hushed tone, "Uh yeah actually, umm... do you have a spare hairbrush by any chance," I answer feeling bad for asking for stuff again."Err... oh wait, you're in luck actually. I think Sam got a new hairbrush just the other day," He said after thinking for a minute. He opened the door slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible, then went into their bathroom.

After a few seconds he came back with an unused black brush, "I'm sure he won't mind," he said with a hand gesture as if to say it wont matter. I laughed and said thanks as I moved over to his mirror to brush my hair. When i finally tamed it, I looked over to Colby who was giving me a 'What the heck?' look.

"What?" I asked feeling self consious all of a sudden. "You just yanked half your hair out, how did that not hurt?" he replied, "I'm a girl, I'm used to it," I said shrugging making him laugh in disbelief . "I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll meet you at the front door," Colby says as we leave his room. "Sounds good," I answer as quietly as possible.

I headed down the stairs slowly and quietly and cringed as one of the stairs creaked. I reached the bottom then went to my clothes bags again and grabbed my black beanie. Colby came down the stairs not long after and we stared at each other before bursting out laughing. He had also put a black beanie on, but his had a white tick on the front. "Sould we also rob a bank while we are at it?" Colby joked as we litterally look like we were about to.

"Yeah definitely," I joke as we make our way out the door. We chuckle a little more as we get into Colby's car. "Music woman," Colby says as he hands me the phone like last time. "What about a bit of... Ooo what's this," i laugh as i see a song called, 'We Love Our Friends" by Sam and Colby. "What?" Colby asked clearly confused.

I press the song and the intro music starts playing, "Ohhh.." Colby say's laughing and blushing. I listen to the song trying to learn the words but I end up just laughing the whole time.

I put it on one more time to learn the lyrics then I tell Colby he needs to listen, "Okay Colby, I got this, I have done singing for 5 years and rapping for 5 minutes" I say in fake seriousness. "Wait, wait...You sing? Oh, do you mind if i record it for this weeks video?" He asks keeping his eyes on the road. "I don't mind," I reply shrugging, making him smile. Next Colby pulls on the side of the road and reaches into the back where he pulls out a camera.

He sets it on the dashboard of the car so it shows both of us, then he presses record and pulls back on the road. "Okay I'll introduce you later so just act like they know you," Colby explains. "Hey guys, so I just found out that Riley can sing and possibly rap. Are you ready?" he asks ready to press play on the music. "Yep," I answer taking in a dramatic breath. He presses play and the music starts... "Yeah these other guys are showing money and nice clothes, well while they're being meanie's i will complement my bro's, for example, my boy Colby's been the realest ever since day one, (uh huh), that means after filming, you know we still have our fun, Sam i gotta hand it to you, that was not half bad, you been by my side since freshmen year, you're everything I have. Can't forget our uncle, who's been there to pay our bills, he's so sexy with that short-a** beard, you know it gives me chills" I rap.

Colby laughed and bobbed his head up and down to the music the whole time. He said 'Uh Huh' at his part and we laughed as I made the cringy hand gestures of a rapper. Colby applauded before turning the camera off as we pulled into the McDonald's car park.

I hopped out the car painfully once again and we went inside to eat. We got breakfast food and a milkshake even though it was 7:30am and the store was dead. Laughing and talking to Colby seemed easy, it was no longer awkward being just him and I. We left at 8:15ish and headed back home so Colby and Sam could record their video for today.

———————————————————
Hi guys
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SAM AND COLBY BOOK: Please check out my amazing friends 'Adopted By Sam And Colby' and the new sequel to it 'Adopted by Sam and Colby- Sequel' These are my favourite Sam and Colby books and the amazing Author Book_Nerd70 deserves the views especially as she is so supportive for me. :) love ya girl :)