Chapter 22- Movies And Pranks

Shout out tooooooooooooooooooo....antoniabunny100 ! Thank you for your kind words they make my dayyy!
———————————-
And 70k reads?!?! What the actual heck guys! Thank you soooo much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up outside the house and got out Colby's car. It was 11:15 pm and all the lights were out in the house. We walked up to the door and Colby fumbled with his house and car keys in his pocket. Being as quiet as he could, he slowly opened the door and made a cringing face as the door creaked loudly.

I giggled as we walked inside and Colby again closed the door behind us. "Thanks for a great night Colby," I sweetly say as we go into the kitchen. "You're welcome," he smiles, "do you want to come up to my room and watch a movie once you've gotten changed?" Colby asks. "Sure," I answer as Colby heads up the staircase as quietly as possible.

I head over to my bag and pull out a pair of black short-shorts and a red oversized hoodie, not trying to impress anyone anymore. I go to the bathroom and wipe off all the make-up I had on, also laughing as I look emo with my mascara smudged around my eyes.

I had wiped all the rest off and changed into the way more comfortable clothes, but neatly folded the dress. I headed back to my bag and put down my stuff, grabbed my phone and as quietly as possibe i headed up the stairs to Colby's room. I knocked on his door quietly just in case he was getting changed, and he opened the door for me.

Colby had changed into his black sweatpants and XPLR jumper, "What movie?" Colby asked while he layed on his bed with a computer set out infront of him. "I dont mind," i say while awkwardly standing next to his bed. Colby pressed Netflix on his laptop and patted the bed next to him, signalling for me to lay down.

I did lay next to him and Colby wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kindly pulled my body towards him so i was leaning on his chest. "OooOoo Look, thats meant to be really good," I say pointing to the movie 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'. I wanted to watch it when I saw it advertised before the whole Mitch situation. "Okay sure," Colby laughed while pressing on it and shuffling into a more comfortable position.

We were about 20 minutes into the movie when I felt my eyes get heavy, and I was asleep in the warm, comfortable arms of my boyfriend Colby. Has a good ring to it don't you think? 'My boyfriend Colby'.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohhh Colbyyyy," I hear a sly voice say while someone knocks on the door. I recognise the voice as Elton's but I'm so comfortable I don't move a muscle or open my eyes. "What?" I hear Colby groan from above me as my head was still resting on his chest. "I have a surprise for you, can you meet me at the top of the stairs in a minute?" He asks suspiciously. "I guess, I don't like your surprises though Elton," Colby says laughing.

Elton's distinct laugh rings through the door as we hear him walk away. I groan a bit and squint my eyes open to see Colby's half asleep eyes looking straight back at me. "Morning," Colby greets with his morning voice still evident. "Morning," I mumble, I feel his face close to mine and smile as he pecks a kiss on my lips.

"I better get up," he groans while moving a little. I nod and reluctantly move off his chest and lay facing the wall. I hear Colby rummage through his clothes and go into the bathroom. I decide to get up too as I kind of want to see what happens, I get changed into my camouflage loose cropped shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. A few minutes later Colby walks back in wearing his maroon shirt and black skinny jeans, he also has a plain black beanie over his hair.

"You coming?" He asks when I place my hair brush down, "Yep," I answer as we head out the door. "OooOoo, So it went well then?" Elton teases when he sees us both come out of Colby's room. "One... Yes it did, we're now dating. Two...we'll make it official to the fans today probably so you can upload this whenever. And three...we fell asleep watching a movie in my room," Colby excited says while hugging me to his side as he says we're dating.

"I'm happy for you guys, I knew it would happen," Elton gloats. "Now anyway, here's a blindfold, please come with me Riley. Colby, Scotty Sire will direct you," Elton laughs as Scotty Sire walks up the stairs. "No, no, no, I don't like this," Colby laughs as Scotty blindfolds him and pushes him down the stairs. I laugh at Colby's failing attempts to get away. I follow Elton to the front door with Colby and Scotty behind, Elton gives me the shush signal then opens the door to show a giant foam hand layered with shaving cream on it, up above the archway to the house.