Chapter 17- Morning

A/N- 10k reads?!?! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much everyone... I didn't expect this book to get 10 reads when I started writing, so 10K?..This is crazy!
————————————————————
"Rileyyy... Rileyyy..." I hear someone whisper while shaking me. "Umf," i grumble in response. "We want to get ready to go, it's 6:30," I hear Colby's recognisable deep voice tell me. I pry my eyes open to see him looking down at me which his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I nod and sit up a bit, I groan in the slight pain of my ribs, "Sorry," I apologise as I was lying on his arm. "No it's fine, get a bit warmer?" Colby asks concerned. "Yeah, Thanks," I groan as I stretch my arms out and yawn. "Morning," Sam greets while walking over to us from down the hill. "Morning, where'd you go?" I reply. "Just had to go and look for a flash light we dropped last night," Sam explained while waving a torch in the air.

I nodded and started looking around at my surroundings. This place is a lot less creepy in the daylight. "So Riley... sleep comfortable?" Sam says with a smirk on his face. "I did actually Sam, how about you?" I glared at him with a fake smile, "Oh it was good, I was a bit chilly. You wouldn't of had that problem though would you?" Sam continues to tease us. "Okay let's go..." I quickly say while blushing, I start packing up the sleeping bags and pillows while refusing to make eye contact with them.

I sneak a glance at Colby who also has a tint of red on his cheeks while he continues to glare at Sam. Once everything was packed up we decided it would be a good time to leave, "Okay, let's go," Sam says while we start picking up our things. "Yep, agreed. I sure ain't going to miss this place," Colby joked as we started walking towards the fence we jumped to get in here.

"Okay, one, two, three..." Colby grunts as he gives me a leg up to get over the fence. This time I successfully get over, feeling a bit more pain in my ribs but I don't react. I don't want the boys worrying about me. They also hop over and we walk towards the car. "Colby? Should we do the outro now?" Sam asks once we get to the car. "Yeah sure, let's set the camera up on that fence," Colby answers while taking the camera and setting it on the stone wall.

"Alright guys! Thank you so much for watching this weeks video! Remember to smash the thumbs up video if you liked it and hit subscribe if you want to see more," Sam says. "We have new XPLR merch out so go check that out if you want, the link is in the description," Colby says. "Thanks again to this lady here! You'll be seeing Riley more and more hopefully," Sam concludes. "And anymore suggestions for where we should visit, please comment down below," Colby says.

"Adios!" They both say while kissing their hands and blowing it to the camera. They turn off the camera and we get into the car. "Next time I say no to coming on your videos, I mean no," I say while resting my head on the window. "Nah, we'll get you every time," Colby replies giving me a smile and raised eyebrows. "I don't think so, now I know how crazy it can get," I say. "Eh we've done worse," Sam interrupts. "Ah great, now you've definitely made me decide," I joke.

We finally pull up at their, we'll I mean now my house, and get out. "We're homeeee," Colby sing songs while we go inside. "Hey guys, how was it?" Elton says from the kitchen where he was editing something on his computer. "Horrible," I state walking over to the fridge and taking out a bowl of grapes. "Hey, she slightly enjoyed it," Sam intervenes. "I fell over a fence and hurt my ribs again, spoke to a 115 year old grandma ghost, saw her holding her granddaughters hand while walking around and practically died of pneumonia, but other than that it was okay," I sarcastically list to Elton.

"Oh, that's no different to any other Sam and Colby video then," Elton jokes and I roll my eyes. "She enjoyed cuddling with Colby for warmth in the night though," Sam provokes us again. "Sam!" We shout at him and I throw a handful of grapes at his head. "Ouch," he pouts.

——————————————————————————
Shout out to!.... XclifforcondaX Thank you for your amazing support! Your comments brighten my day!