Chapter 11- Nightmares...

The credits of the movie rolled and I looked around to see everyone slouched or lying down, still smiling from the funniness of the movie. "Ah, good choice in movie Riley," Sam said with a yawn at the end, "agreed but I'm beat, babe you wanna head upstairs?" Corey said looking at Devyn.

"Sure," she agreed and they stood up and stretched, I could practically hear Corey's shoulder blades crack making me cringe. "Night peeps," Corey says flashing me a smile in particular. I smiled back and muttered a goodnight along with everyone else. "Wanna do the same Kat?" Sam asked her referring to going upstairs.

"Yeah sure, goodnight guys, nice to have you here Riley" Kat said also smiling at me. "Thank you for being so welcoming, goodnight," I replied sweetly smiling back at her and Sam. They headed upstairs and Aaron and Elton stood up,

"I'm going to hit the hay, g'night," Elton announces and Aaron nods saying he's doing the same. "Night," Colby and I reply in sync as they make their way upstairs. We sit in silence for a few awkward seconds, staring at the now blank screen. Colby sighs and pats his hands on his knees.

"Right, well I'm going to get some sleep too, do you need anything?" Colby asks standing up. "No I think I'm good. thank you though," I answer yawning afterwards. "Well you know where my room is if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask," he tells me with his crystal blue eyes staring into mine softly.

"Okay I will, thank you for everything though, really..." I say sincerely. "No problem," he answers and smiles once more before heading out the room and up the stairs. I sigh and lean my head back on the couch, struggling to be able to take in everything that has happened in the last 24 hours.

I get up and stumble over to my clothes bags thanks to my legs being dead from not moving them. I grab a pair of shorts and a large shirt then walk to the bathroom to change. I go back into the living room where I leave the hallway lights on and turn the rest off, call me a baby, but I still can't sleep in the pitch black.

I grab one of the pillows that one of the boys brought out to watch the movie with, then grabbed a blanket that was also used. I snuggled up in the blanket and fell into what turned out to be a horrible sleep.

——————————————————

I'm tied up to the tree once again with Mitch staring at me with a horrible grin, yet this time my parents, Colby, Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Amanda and Elton are all behind staring and laughing at my freaked out state.

"Please Colby! Help me!" I scream but he acts like he can't hear me. "Sam! Someone please!" I beg as Mitch comes over to me with a rock covered in blood. "NO MITCH STOP!" I scream as he lifts the rock above my head before slamming it into my skull.

"Ahhhh!" I scream in agony as he does it once more. "Any one else want a turn?" He asks laughing and holding the rock out to everyone else. "Ooh, I'll have a turn," My mum says jumping up and down like she won the lottery. She walks over to me but pulls out a knife from her back pocket in her jeans.

"Mum please..." I beg looking at her through my tearful eyes. Again like everyone else she acted like i said nothing, then she pointed the knife right at my gut and cut a deep line through my shirt and along my stomach. "MOM! PLEASE!" I begged as she did it once again making an x shape with the knife.

"Im done, next?" my mum announced and asked who wants me to toture me next. "I will," Colby offered shrugging then came over to me smirking. The usual beautiful blue colour in his eyes had vanished and all i could see was a horrible black pool of hatred. I looked at him, hoping for him to change his mind and think about what he was doing.

He looked at me once more and winked then punched me strait in the jaw. My head flung to the side in pain but before i could say anything i felt his fist punch me strait in the gut. "Colby! Colby! Stop, please, Colby!" i shouted as he repetitevly punched at slapped me.

"Riley..." He whispered reaching to my shoulder and shaking it, "Riley!" he shouted.

__________________________________

I sprung up to see Colby crouched down next to me with his hand on my shoulder. I was still shaken up from my dream and it was fresh in my mind, he's going to hurt me I need to get away. I jumped backwards against the arm of the chair and covered my face. "No, please..." i muttered waiting for his fist to make contact to my body somewhere else.

"Hey, hey... your okay... im not going to hurt you," he whispered putting his hand on my shoulder again. I flinched unintentionally under his touch but when i thought about what he said, i lifted my head and looked at him through some tears i didn't know had fallen.

"Are you okay?" he whispered looking at me with concern clear in his eyes. I breathed out heavily hearing my breath shake, "Riley, try talk to me. Please," Colby begged moving a bit so i was looking right at him. I closed my eyes for a second to try and control my breathing. I felt Colby moving and the couch dip down next to me meaning he has sat down next to me.

I bent down with my elbows balancing on my knees as i stared at the floor almost scared to look at Colby, i mean what is he thinking about me? "Riley, do you want some water or something?" Colby asks resting his hand on my shoulder so his arm is draped on my back. I nodded my head yes, not trusting myself to try and talk yet.

I felt him stand up and walk to the kitchen, I took the chance to look up and wipe the tears off my cheeks also noticing how much sweat was on my face. What was that dream? Why was all the roomates there? Why were my parents there? Why was Colby hurting me? Why did Colby come downstairs at this time? What is the time?...

I looked at the clock that was planted on the wall near the TV and it showed the time as 4:20am. Colby came back through the door with a glass almost completely full of water. "Here," he said passing it to me with a worried smile, i took a sip savouring the nice feeling of it going down my dry throat. "Thanks," I just chocked out giving him a shakey smile.

He sat next to me again and we both sat in silence afraid to be the first to speak. "Do you want to talk about it?" Colby says just above a whisper. "Yeah, please," i answered deciding i needed to make sense of it. He nodded waiting for me to start my story.

"Well I obviously had a nightmare, but it was at sucide bridge and i was tied to the tree again and Mitch was torturing me, but this time my Mum and Dad were there and they hurt me," I said then paused thinking about if i should tell him that he was there. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you," Colby said looking at me with a protectiveness in his eyes.

I smiled at him, but i knew it didn't look to believable. "Anything else?" he asked, almost like he knew. "Well all of you were also there and you beat me up..." I shakily said, hating how pathetic it sounded. "Oh, Riley..." he said sorrow clear in his voice. "I would never hurt you, you know that right?" he says almost like he was in pain hearing it. "Yeah i know, it was just a dream," I confirmed to myself, but im still confused on why I would dream that the person who saved me, would hurt me.

"Can I have.. a hug?" he said giving me shy smile, "of course," i replied wrapping my arms around him which he did back. "Thank you," I said for the billionth time today and yesterday. "No problem," he replied muffled as his head was buried in my hair. "I dont think im going to go to sleep again, are you?" He asked while pulling away from the hug. I think he must of known that going to sleep is the last thing i wanted to do.

"I'll stay up with you, if you want," Colby offered shrugging, "As long as you dont mind," I said making sure. "Nah, who needs sleep anyway," He joked making us both laugh. "Tv?" i asked grabbing the romote, "Of Course," he said getting comftable.

We ended up watching episodes of Friends until the sun came up and i instantly regreted the loss of sleep.