Chapter 40-Overnight At A Parkour Gym, Part 2

I watched In shock as Corbin and Elton were jumping off a high ledge onto a big mat. The distance they were jumping was sketchy as hell. I was by myself next to the foam pit and decided to try and do something. I Climbed up the ladder of the structure and balanced on the top rail like it was a tightrope.

"Riley, what're you doing?" Elton laughed and I looked up and waved to the camera which made me wobble a bit. Then I jumped into a front flip and landed in the foam pit. "Ayy, she's braver than you guys," Corbin jokes and gives me a high five once I'm out the pit. I see Elton start to pile the blocks on each other making a tower, I go over and help him and it turns out to be pretty big fort and could fit quite a few people inside of it.

Colby jumps in through the little door we made and sits with his legs crossed, Elton, Sam and Corbin also go in leaving me pouting because there wasn't enough room. "Get in," I hear Colby say, "How there isn't enough room?" I laugh but try and get in. I can get my feet in just about when Colby suddenly pulls me onto his lap, "Woah," I laugh. "Now what?" Sam asks and we all shrug. "Let's pull it apart!" Corey shouts then all the others jump up and push all the blocks out. One fell on Colby and me who were stuck because I was on his lap. "Ahh," he jokingly screams, "Thanks guysss."

I get off his lap and pull him towards the different sized walls, "What're you doing?" he laughs but I stop and stare at him intensely. "What?" he asks again while looking around, "Catch me if you can!" I scream childishly while taping his chest then running off behind the wall. "Hey!" he shouts and starts chasing me. I jump on the wall and start running along it then jump to the next one.

"Gosh Riley, one of us is going to break our legs," Colby says right behind me laughing. I leap onto the furthest wall and pull myself up the railings before Colby can corner me, I sprint and jump across the gap and land on the other side, "Oh come on!" Colby laughs and I wave before running to the trampoline.

"Got you now!" he calls suddenly right behind me, then he grabs me and pulls me into the foam pit. "NOOO SOMEONE HELP ME! HE WON'T LET ME GO" I scream while trying to get away from him. "Never," Colby chuckles while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest so I couldn't break free. "Sorry Riley," Corey shrugs and flops tiredly onto a mat. "Oh thanks heaps," I joke.

We were all laying around tiredly, except for Elton and Corbin who had been being stupid and jumping from really, really far away onto a big mat. "Look, guys, we do an overnight and this is what everyone does," Elton says to the camera and points to Corey and Sam who were sleeping on mats, then Colby and me who were still hugging in the foam pit. And the others that have flopped around. "How about we build that ninja warrior obstacle course thing?" Elton offers. "Sure! but five more minutes," I reply and lean my head on Colby's chest. "No now! Lovebirds! get up," Elton answers and starts throwing foam pit cubes at our faces. "Hey!" I shout and throw them back at him, luckily missing the camera.

He laughs and we all go to the main floor to start making the obstacle course. It starts with us running and jumping over the balancing bean, then going to the triangle blocks that were placed evenly so we could jump between in a zig-zag formation (Like in real ninja warrior). Then we have to jump over a blue block and pull ourselves up the cement wall, after that, we had to go around the metal ladder that was connected to the structure above the foam pit, and leap over a grey mat and land on an orange block. Then we had to hurdle over two blocks that were placed on top of each other, so it was quite high to jump, then we had to balance on a thin purple block, like it was a balancing beam. After that, we had to get on a wall then jump off it again, and then had to pull ourselves up and hurdle over another 2 blocks.

Next, we had to turn around and go over 2 smaller triangle mats (but the second one we had to do a dive roll over it), then jump up a small wall, that lead to a taller wall and then to finish we had to jump off and land on the big, comfy mat. (A/N- I hope that made sense! Otherwise, watch the TFIL video and you can see it yourself)

First Sam and Corey raced which was pretty funny, poor Corey has bad knees so he couldn't jump, and in the end, he tackled Sam onto the mat before he could win, but he easily did after eventually getting away. Next, Colby raced Elton and no offence, but I was shocked when Colby actually one fairly. He had a great start and Elton couldn't catch up, Colby was so exhausted after, which was pretty funny but understandable. Next, Corbin raced his friend which was insane to watch, because Corbin made everything look cool and easily while doing extra tricks and still winning. "Now who's Riley going to race?" Elton asks looking around, "Sam should because he had the longest break and Corey can't do half of it," Corbin said and I nodded.

Then an evil plan came into my head, rules were never established. I went to the starting line next to Sam and waited as Elton started to count down while he filmed us. "3...2...1...GO!" He shouted and I started moving forward but also shoved Sam in the opposite direction. "OHHHHH," all the boys shouted as I jumped over the beam and started jumping the vertical blocks. "YOU CHEAT!" Sam screamed catching up to me as I hurdle over the blue block. I impressed myself by easily pulling myself up the wall, then darted around the ladder and took a quick breath and leapt as far as I could to land on the orange block. I just managed to, so I took off to jump over the two-block high tower, then balanced on the purple mat. I quickly jumped on the wall and off again and flung myself over the next block obstacle. After that. I changed direction and jumped the triangle mat then used my gymnastic skills to do a good and controlled dive roll, so in one motion I was on my feet again and running to the last part.

All the boys were cheering my name but I could still hear Sam right behind me. I got to the small ledge and hoisted myself up the last one, and did a front flip off onto the mat to finish. "Nooo," Sam sighed while flopping on the floor. Everyone shouted congrats to me as I tried to catch my breath, "Didn't see that coming," Colby chuckled next to me while high-fiving me. "No one established rules so technically I didn't cheat," I justified and Sam just glared at me and shook his head jokingly.

"Now what?" Corbin asked.