Chapter III - The coming out (Part two)

A boy with an angel like voice was heard giggling. The corners of his mouth were turned up into the sweetest smile on earth and there was a mystical sparkle in his ocean blue eyes. He was only 12 years old but-

"Hey Sebastian. Earth to Sebastian! You seem a little off these days. Is something wrong?", asked someone and ripped the new student at Dalton Academy out of his thoughts. He looked up and spotted Nick with raised eyebrows. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing. Just thought about something."

Nick chuckled and sat down next to him. "It looked more like you thought about someone. Who is it? You know you can tell me.", he asked interested.

"Yeah, if I want at least all the Warbler to know. No, thanks. I can live without that.", he said rolling his eyes and standing up to take his tablet with his empty plate, fork and knife away.

"So it is about someone!", Nick said, running after him, grinning. Again the other Warbler rolled his eyes, put his tablet away and made his way to the door, Nick still behind him.

"Oh, come on! Sebastian, please. Tell me or I'm gonna tell every one you've got a cru-" Nick couldn't finish his sentence because a hand was laid above his mouth. "Stop yelling like that!"

There was a muffled "Woah!" from Nick when he was pulled into an empty classroom, he was freed to speak again and did as well as the door was closed: "What the hell, Bas?! Do you really like someone?"

"Oh god, yes! Damn it, yes! You're fucking right but he lives in another City, has probably forgotten about me long ago and... And... Ah fuck!" Frustrated he knocked off one of the chairs from a table. That made loud noises and suddenly the door opened up again and Jeff stood there.

"What is going on in here?!", he asked confused and stepped in closing the door behind him when he saw one of them shocked and the other having his arm laid over both his eyes and breathing heavily.

Nick looked first to the light blond, then to the dark blond haired, who noticed this and nodded. "Yes", he sighed, "you can tell him."

Nick grinned and turned to his best friend again.

"Sebby here has a crush on someone but sadly they lost contact and now he is frustrated as you can see: The chair."

"Uuuh, that's so cute! What's his name?", squeaked Jeff and sat on the table next to Nick, who stood there grinning like he saw the sun for the first time in years.

"What does it matter? As if you ever met him! The chance that either of you did are so little..." "Just give it a try. There is still a chance and maybe we can help you find him." He sighed and surrendered. "You're right. His name is Kurt Hummel..."

Both their mouths fall open before their grins returned again.

"What are you grinning about? Do you know him?" "Actually... We do.", answered Jeff and jumped from the table.