Chapter IV - No Recognition

No face.

"No!", yelled a voice in the dark.

No eyes, no nose or lips.

"You can't do that to me."

Not even ears or hair. No colors, only blurred memories.

"You can't leave me! You're my only friend. How am I supposed to survive school without you?"

Kurt stood outside of the Lima Beans, his bag over his shoulders and his phone in one hand, the chat with Blaine opened up on the screen, some messages from Kurt to be seen.

A light chuckle interrupted the rambling of the other boy. "You're such a drama queen."

He looked over the parking lot but his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. He sighed quietly.

"I'm not! I am totally and utterly serious! When you're gone to France than I am here, alone, no friend to talk to an-" "And I'm all alone in Paris! Without you! Without anyone I like 'cause I definitely don't like my stupid uncle or his family!", interrupted the second voice again, hurt and anger in their words.

He decided to enter the coffee shop, without Blaine even though they agreed to meet there.

"Oh...Oh my- I'm so sorry! I am so stupid, I just thought about me and forgot y-" And again, this voice wasn't allowed to finish it's sentence. "Kurt, Kurt, Kurt, stop. It's okay. It's fine, really."

The line in front of the counter was long and Kurt sighed again because he really didn't want to wait any longer for his coffee. He put is phone in his bag, made his way through the shop and suddenly spotted Blaine, sitting at one of the many tables with... someone Kurt didn't know of? The stranger wore a Dalton uniform, had brown CW hair and... wow -he could see from here, that the guy had sparkling green eyes. They looked... pretty.

"I'm sorry." "Stop it." "Sorry." "I hate you sometimes. Stop saying sorry." "So-" "Don't you dare!" There was a silence before the two voices started laughing.

Curious he stepped closer and heard Blaine say: "...He is really great." That made Kurt curious. "Who is really great?", he asked and drew their attention to himself. He looked at the stranger. He looked familiar but Kurt couldn't remember where he had met him."Y-you! We were just talking about you. Sebastian this is Kurt, m-my boyfriend, who I was just...", stammered Blaine and the stranger, whose name was Sebastian apparently and who looked at him strangely, as if he needed to hold himself from doing something, replied with: "Got it." to free Blaine from this extremely awkward stuttering.

Eventually, the laughing died down and they were silent again.

"Pleasure.", greeted Kurt stretching out one hand for the Dalton student, who still looked at Kurt for a moment before he realized, that there was a hand had been stretched out for him to shake and so he did. While that happened, Blaine repeatedly said "wow" like he was nervous about something. But maybe, he just was startled by those two meeting.

"I've got to pack my things. Our flight is really early tomorrow...", one of the voices said then sorrowful.

"And how do we know Sebastian?", asked Kurt continually but before Blaine could start his next stammering, the brunette with the CW hair replied: "We met at Dalton. I was dying to meet Blaine. Those Warblers won't shut up about him. Didn't think he could live up to the hype, but as it turns out..." He didn't have to finish his sentence and Kurt didn't like how flattered Blaine was by those words but tried to hide it and said, while sitting next to Blaine: "Yeah, he is even more impressive in the flesh." Then he puts his arm around his boyfriends one and looked at the guy in front of him like he was saying "This guy belongs to me. Stop with your stupid flirting."

"You can't just leave! You're my only friend! What will I do without you?", cried the other voice suddenly.

He shortly looked at Kurt and Blaines arms before he asked: "Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?" and Kurt explained it, looking between the two other guys sitting with him.

"You'll be fine. You're the strongest person I know.", said the other voice calmly and than there was the quite sound of a kiss, which echoed trough the black.

"And as...", he stopped for a little second, as if to think about really saying that, "...sexy as that sounds, what do you say we shake things up? I get you guys a couple of fake IDs and we head over to Scandals in West Lima?"

"I need to go now...

"Scandals?", asked Blaine, "Uh, that-that's the gay bar.", he explained to Kurt but Kurt already knew that. He hold back an eye roll. Sometimes, Blaine thought of him, like he was a child. At least that was what Kurt thought.

...We're gonna meet again someday...

They started to talk about what happened in Scandals and Blaine said, that they really didn't wanted to go, but something in the look of the boy across from Kurt made him say: "Let's do it." and he hated the Dalton boy and himself in the next second for that, but didn't wanted to back away then.

...I won't forget you, I promise...

There came a stupid sounding "What?" from Blaine and Kurt responded with "Yeah. I mean we got a whole bunch of firsts' to start crossing of our list. We're in." The last two words were said in a not so nice voice. He really started to hate this Sebastian-guy, who now said: "Great!", with a smirk.

...Goodbye, Kurt."

"Great.", said Blaine not so enthusiastic.

"Goodbye Barry."