Chapter XII - Chandler (Part three)

Midway through some series Kurt tried to count at his fingers but gave up after he reached 15 and Barry who occasionally said no to one or two or just laughed but was okay with the rest, they heard some steps on the gravel coming to their direction and when they turned to the sound, Chandler stood there.

"Oh my god, Kurt, Sebastian! Good to see you here... or bad? Naah, whatever. Kurt, you know, the guy I talked about?" "You mean the one you talk about all the time?", Kurt asked chuckling. "Yes, exactly! He is over there buying us ice cream!"

"Wait. You mean you're on a date?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my, that is wonderful! I'm so happy for you! And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with him and... wow, stare at those muscles with awe?" Kurt looked over to the booth where the ice cream was sold and spotted an extremely well built guy with a cute smile and at least some sense of clothing to wear something decent.

"Yeah, that's the thing. I don't want to be rude but... could you guys please go somewhere else? I always thought of this to be the best place to get my first kiss and... yeah..."

"Oh, yeah sure. Of course!", Kurt said immediately and stood up, Barry followed.

"Good luck", he just wished him with a little smile before he took Kurts hand and pulled him to the other direction. "Good luck!", Kurt said hastily and waved before he turned around and glared at the back of Barrys head.

"Stop glaring. It won't get you anywhere."

"I hate when you know what I'm doing, even if you don't see me."

"I just wanted to get away from there before the guy saw us!"

"Do you know him or why did you want to leave as soon as possible when you spotted him?"

Barry sighed, they leaved the park and he stopped walking.

"He is the ex of my cousin. Normally he is nice but I think he kind of felt threatened by me? I don't know. Either way, he broke up with my cousin shortly after we met and now I really don't want to see him or I'm gonna punch him in his stupid face.", Barry said behind gritted teeth.

"Oh... You really seem to care about your cousin, do you?"

"Of course I do! He is my cousin! Have you forgotten what I did for you, even when only knew each other for... I think it was just a year or two."

"What do you think of me?", Kurt asked dramatically laying a hand on top of his heart, "I would never forget how you rescued me from those girls, who wanted to touch my "fluffy hair"!"

"You hate it if someone touches your hair and you gave me a clear "Help!"-look."

"Yes, I did. But still, just girls."

Barry didn't know a good comeback to that, so he stuck his tongue out like a child and they both began to laugh.

They made their way to Kurts home or further his room, threw their selves on the bed and looked at each other.

"I have no idea, what we could do right know.", Barry admitted. Kurt chuckled.

"Maybe you could help me finding out what to do with Blaine?"

"Do you have to be so mood ruining?"

"Mood ruining? Really?" Now, Kurt began to laugh.

"Yes, really. Ugh, okay. Come on, let's get this done, so you can be happy again."

"Yaaay."

"Mission accomplished, bye.", Barry said grinning.

"Pff. Idiot."

"Pff, stupid."

And again both their tongues where out and both thought that they were much too childish but they had fun so they didn't wanted to stop.

"Okay, sooo... Let's really start."

"Ugh, okay."