Yandere Levi x Reader ~ Punishment

{Requested by MikariHiya}

"(F/N), I think I should tell you something." your friend, Jean, whispered to you as he covered the side of his mouth with his hand, as if trying to hide what he was saying to someone.

"What is it, horse-face?" you laughed. Jean tried to motion his eyes and point at someone, but you couldn't point out who he was trying to make you look at.

"Just tell me who you're trying to point me to, Jean." you began to grow aggrivated.

"The shorty's had his eyes on you for the past several minutes." he whispered, and you immediately knew who it was, now making you grow a bit scared.

"Do you know why?" you asked quietly.

"Maybe he's got the hots for you, I don't know." Jean laughed, making your cheeks burn greatly. You had told him your crush on the Corporal, and even though he kept it a secret, he enjoyed messing with you about it.

"I doubt that." you stated bluntly. Jean glared at you strangely before glancing away for a moment.

"Watch out, he's coming this way."

You froze and spun around, the both of you forming your regular salute to your Corporal. The shorty, Levi, shared glances between the both of you before speaking up.

"Cadet Kirchstein, ten laps, now." Levi glared at Jean.

"What, why?" he complained, lowering his hands.

"Want me to raise it to 20, Kirchstein?" Levi snapped at him. Jean sighed and left, leaving you to have to deal with the Corporal.

"Corporal, does something seem to be bothering you?" you asked, growing more and more nervous each second as you lowered your hands too. Levi locked his gaze on yours for a moment before returning to his seat. Now you were left in pure confusion as to what just happened.

"Hey, (F/N)!"

You looked to see Eren approach you happily, bringing another smile to your features. "Oh, hey Eren." you returned the greeting.

"I saw horse-face leave just now, did something happen?"

"Yeah, the Corporal gave him ten laps for some reason." you shrugged. "Oh well, let's hope he half-asses it like he always does so he doesn't look like he'll collapse."

"Jaeger, ten laps."

You and Eren looked to see Levi, who was yelling from where he sat. He was holding his cup in his usual odd way, and he kept his gaze locked on yours.

"Why am I getting laps?" Eren asked you. You simply shrugged again and Eren left. You froze again when you heard the same voice call you over to sit by him. Keeping your legs close, you sat down next to Levi. You had the habit of crossing your legs, but you thought maybe now wasn't the best time to do that.

"Does something seem to be bothering you, sir?" you asked, hanging your head down a bit nervously. Levi set his cup down, uncrossed his legs, and sighed.

"What makes you suspect that something's bothering me, (L/N)?" he asked, looking at you despite the fact you desperately kept your gaze away.

"Well, in the past two minutes, you've given both Cadet Kirchstein and Jaeger ten laps after they spoke to me." you said. You were about to say "I'm starting to sense you're jealous.", but you shut your mouth before it came out.

"Don't be concerned about them." Levi stated before taking a sip of his drink. "It's only ten laps, I gave them an easy punishment this time. Haven't I said the best type of discipline is pain?"