Determined Levi x Male Reader [R-18] (Modern Time) ~ Unnoticeable

• Dedicated to All Those Yaoi Fans Out There

AN:

Oh me, oh my, another smut idea? I suppose the readers won't mind another smut.

*thinks of prompt*

Oh...O-Oh my...*falls over from loss of blood*

(I got the prompt idea from a post off Tumblr. Some of you may recognize it once you're far enough into the story. Also, I'm really sorry to those who are waiting for Self-Harm Levi, but it'll be published, I promise! *sigh* And now, hardcore smut. Get ready.)

{[Modern Time]}

"Godammit!"

Your thumbs twiddled away on the controller you had in hand. Dying on the same level you've been working on for the past twenty minutes (and for the thirteenth time), you grew tense in frustration, praying to yourself that you wouldn't break the controller in half.

Meanwhile, your boyfriend, Levi, was leaning against the doorway to the living room, his arms crossed over his chest. He glared daggers at you as you continued to laugh at yourself for continuously dying on the same level. Not only was he mad because you weren't paying attention to him, but he was also having urges that needed to be taken care of, but you neglected to notice it, all because of your video game.

"Hey (F/N)," He said rather harshly as he plopped down next to you, his arms still crossed.

"Hey love," You replied, your (e/c) orbs never moving an inch away from the screen.

The short man huffed, "You know, we haven't had any fun in a long time, you know that?"

"Sorry about that, babe." You said half-heartedly, still not fully paying attention. Just then, you finally finished the one level you couldn't pass.

"Ah, sweet!" You exclaimed happily, throwing your arms in the air and almost hitting Levi in the forehead. His eyebrows furrowed deeper as you continued to ignore him and play your game.

"(F/N), if you don't stop playing that game now, I'll make you stop playing." Levi tried being seductive by whispering huskily to your ear. You giggled as shivers went down the side he was sitting on.

"That tickles!" You giggled a little more. Once Levi realized his actions weren't working, he clicked his tongue and swung his leg over you, now straddling your lap. Instead of pausing your game to comprehend what Levi was doing, you swiftly moved your arms so that they went around Levi's waist, and rested the controller on a small section of the man's spinal cord. Levi could feel his eyelid twitch at how you still wouldn't take your attention off the game.

He was aware of how competent you are with video games, so your goal was to try and complete them 100 percent. At the moment, you were trying to set a speed record of how fast you could finish the game, but Levi wasn't patient enough to let you finish before the two of you could have fun.

He needed you now, and he'll do whatever it takes to make you give in.

You, on the other hand, were completely aware of what he was trying to do. Knowing how impatient and bossy he can be, you knew he'd break from the sexual urges at some point and beg you to please him.

Let me rephrase that--more like force his way to make you please him. It was something you grew used to, but at that moment, you decided to take this as a personal challenge.

How long could you last before you break from the urges and beg for it?

"Levi, love, what're you doing?" You grinned idiotically, knowing it'd take a while before you'd break. You felt light kisses on the crook of your neck, causing a streak of pinkness to dust on your cheeks.