Butler Levi x Reader [R-18] (Modern Time) ~ Orders

{Requested by MikariHiya}

AN:

Man, I am just in a smutty mood, aren't I? XD Warning: Includes Smut!

I'm also getting to the point where I seem perfectly calm and casual writing smut, at least until somebody tries to read over my shoulder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{[Modern Time]}

"(F/N), it's time to wake up."

A small groan escaped your throat as you sat up tiredly in bed. Your butler, Levi, assisted you and fixed your hair to appear a bit more decent. He has been by your side ever since you were a child, mainly because you were born in a rather successful family tree. You were aware of how powerful this man is, yet for some reason, he kept this job as your butler. If you had to be honest with yourself, you took advantage of this, considering you had a secret crush on him.

Once you were awake enough to help yourself, Levi gave you a light tap on your shoulder. You winced at his touch and looked at him confusedly. "By the way, (F/N)," he said, "I believe today is your birthday, correct?"

"It is?" you asked. You always had trouble remembering holidays involving something about you, and your own birthday was one of them.

"Yes." Levi said gently. "Now dress quickly, I have to start preparing for it soon."

You nodded and stepped out of bed. It was awkward, but Levi assisted you with changing on a daily basis. No matter how long this would continue, you'd always flinch at his touch whenever he helped. Levi never really helped much with removing your clothes, but instead helped putting new clothes on.

Once your shirt was removed, he helped button up your more formal shirt. You bit the inside of your lip as he moved his rather slender fingers up your chest, stopping each time to take care of yet another button. As soon as he was done, he glanced up and noticed your rather odd appearance, what with your cheeks growing a darker shade of red mixed with your twitchy and shaky features.

"Madam, does something seem to be troubling you?" he asked. You flinched since he noticed your blushing and shook your head profusely. Before you could utter any words to pile up your lying mess, Levi put his hand to your forehead. His eyes grew a bit wider and he set his hand down.

"It seems you have a fever." he stated. "And on your birthday, as well...Do you feel dizzy at all, (F/N)?"

Shaking your head again, Levi let out a small sigh and motioned you to sit on the edge of the bed. He knelt down and began sliding your shoes on your feet. "Then I suppose you'll just have to refrain from doing anything that could make your fever grow any worse." he said as he tied your shoes.

After he finished tying your shoes, he instructed you to stand up. You did so, but quickly began to feel dizzy. Maybe I am sick, you thought. That, or I'm just coming up with bad thoughts again.

It was strange, but you felt as though your crush on your butler was some kind of sin, like you weren't allowed to have these feelings for him. Then again, he's practically irresistable, so you couldn't help but love him.

Levi noticed your dizziness and quickly stood up, catching you as you were about to fall over. You leaned your head on his shoulder and your face burned as hot as possible.

"(F/N), I don't think you'll be able to walk on your own." Levi said before you felt something grab the back of your thigh. You were swung backwards and you suddenly felt a hand on the small of your back. As if you weren't blushing enough earlier, Levi was just making it worse every moment and confusing it for a fever every time. He was now carrying you bridal-style, leaving you to bury your face and try to calm down your constant blushing.