CHAPTER 11

Donny's POV

My eyes bulged as I watched Leighton, determined little Leighton, kiss her best friend.

As much as I wanted to believe it was to turn me on, my conscience made me think other wise. Still through the multiple drinks I've had I some what knew that I had messed up.

Leighton was done taking orders from me. She was ready to do anything in her power that defies me and gets her point across. I had just one extra meesly drink and that set her off.

I took a bottle of beer and locked myself in my room. I drunkenly laughed at nothing and drew four more tallies on my arm.I was halfway done with the bottle when someone came knocking on my door.

"Go away Leighton." I yelled not budging.

"It's not Leighton. It's me, Kathy." She said through the door.

I thought of the pretty girl on the other side of the door. It just so happened Leighton hated her, but she also knew that I hated when she didn't listen.

I got up and opened the door.

"Hey." Kathy said stepping in and re-closing the door.

"I seen what happened." she said when I didn't respond.

"Yep." I said popping the P.

"What's her deal?"she asked sitting next to me.

"She doesn't know how to listen to me and hates when I have too much to drink. She says one time I got drunk and hit her but it was only once. Only one fucking time Kat." I replied, my anger building with every word until I threw the glass I was holding at the wall.

She flinched as the cup shattered.

I chuckled feeling sorry for myself.

"You're scared of me too aren't you?" I stated falling backwards on the bed.

I felt her mount my waist and watched her look down at me smiling.

"Not at all. I think aggression is sexy." her voice dropping to whisper as she kissed my neck lightly.

Leighton warned me about her. Told me how she just wants to steal me away and blackmail me, but suddenly Leighton and her orders were non factors.

Instinctively my hand caressed her face and I kissed her. We had begun a fiery make out session when she reached down and unbuckled my belt.

"Don't you need protection?" I panted trying to think through my drink induced haze.

"I'm on birth control don't worry." she replied a little too fast and continued but it didn't matter. Having a condom didn't matter. Being drunk didn't matter. The headache I'd have in the morning didn't matter. The party going on just outside the door didn't matter. Me cheating didn't matter and at the moment Leighton didn't matter.