CHAPTER 12

Donny's POV

An arm was strewn across my chest and a head laid lazily by my side. I looked over to meet auburn hair and smooth white skin. It was a huge difference in contrast to Leighton's soft blonde curls and sun kissed body.

The party. I realized as memories from the night before smacked into me like a brick wall.

"Hey sleepy head." the girl next to me spoke as she woke up.

When she sat up, I took note of who was in my bed. The grey color was proof enough as I met the eyes of the person.

It was Kathy. Almost immediately the guilt wrenched and tugged at my heart strings.

Kathy had no clothes on and was barely covered by the thin satin sheets. This was enough evidence to make me leap to multiple conclusions.

"Did we...." I trailed of not wanting to finish the statement.

She looked off at my dresser as if trying to remember her own actions before responding. She traced circles across my back with her finger tips as she spoke.

"Oh yea. You're great in bed. Little Leighton doesn't know what she's missing." Kathy obnoxiously responded, solidifying my suspicions.

I groaned inwardly.

"Get out." I finally stated angry at myself for cheating and angry at her for being the one I did it with.

She looked confused at the sudden outburst.

"I said Get Out." I demanded, her dumbfounded expression only increasing my fury.

I put my head between my legs thinking about the enormity of what I've done. I just ruined the longest and best relationship I'd had in years.

After a few beats a silence I heard her shift beside me.

"Fine." she said calmly. "You're already regreting this."

She gathered her clothes and was out before I had time to ask what she meant.