CHAPTER 18

Brady's POV

Once I got home Michael stood at the door with a pad lock. I took off my helmet and fluffed out my hair. I parked the bike in the garage and tried to move past him to get inside.

"How long does it take you to walk to school?" he questioned as he blocked the door way.

"What?" I asked confused.

"How long does it take you to walk to school?" he said again more slowly pronouncing every syllable for emphasis.

"I dunno a little under 30 minutes maybe. Why?" I responded wondering what he needed the information for.

"Because when I lock up this bike that's what you're gonna have to do once the suspensions over." he replied and proceeded to pad lock my bike to the fence.

That was when I lost it.

"But this is mine. My mom got it for me before she died. you can't touch it." I started rushing towards the bike.

"As long as you're living under my roof, nothing is yours." he yelled throwing the pad lock at my face.

I tried to duck but I was to slow and the object split open my eyebrow. Filled with anger, I ran to tackle him like I do to guys on the football field only I wasn't in control. I was like one of those raging bulls and Michael was the simply waving the red flag.

I struggled on the lawn trying to brake free of his grasp. Once he lost his hold over me, I got back on my bike leaving the helmet as I sped away leaving tire marks on the grass.

My mind was scrambled. I ruined the only place that I could stay at and Michael would most likely file a false report about the fight. The worst part was I had no real friends to take me in.

Once the thought entered my head her name escaped my lips. Before I had time to comprehend it, I was almost halfway to Leighton's house. Even though she was upset with me, Leigh was the last person I had to depend on.

When I seen her house I began to lose my vision. I felt stream of water drip down my face. I reached up to feel where it was coming from and saw blood pool on my finger tips. In that moment a car came from the side and rammed into the side of my bike. Darkness began to close in on me as I fell off the bike groaning In agony, Mrs Jones heels being the last thing I saw before I went unconscious.

*********

A/N

Ik its short I'm not very good with fillers but I'll make sure the next update is better