CHAPTER 19

Leighton's POV

After hearing the loud crash and screech of tires, me and my mom paused our conversation and rushed outside. Before us lay a motorcycle with little to no scratches and a pummeled Brady unconscious a few feet away. I slowed my pace and took in the scene. My mom continued scrambling to his side in her high heels. A single tear slid down my cheek as I immediately thought the worse.

I cautiously took a few steps to his limp body. My hands subconsciously covered my mouth in an attempt to capture my silent scream.

"Oh my God. Mom help him!!" I screeched once I found my voice again.

"I am Leighton. Just grab the first aid kit and call 911" she spoke trying to stay calm cool and collected.

I rushed to dial the number and do what I was told, eager to help anyway I could.

"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency." an operator answered in a rehearsed tone.

"My friend. He-he fell off his motorcycle. Please send help there's blood everywhere." I explained with what little information I had.

"Ok stay calm sweetie I'm going to need your address" the woman cooed on the other line

"4588 Woodlawn Drive." I answered quickly.

"Ok an ambulance is on their way." she said as I reached my mom and hung up the phone.

I handed her the first aid kit and she removed the gauze from the box. She began frantically wrapping the gash on his head where majority of the blood was pouring from.

"This should hold until we get em to a hospital." she said when she was finished creating her makeshift bandage.

A few agonizing minutes of pacing later the paramedics arrived with a gurney.

I climbed In the ambulance with my mom behind me while Brady was loaded into the truck.

"I'm sorry only one person is allowed to ride with him." the man closest to me spoke up seeing us both in the ambulance.

"I'll go" My mom cut me off " See you at the hospital Leigh. Hope he's ok." with that she left and got in her car.

I took note of the nick name she got from Brady. A tidal wave of emotions and memories washed over me. Here I am riding with the bad boy that I thought I would hate. The one I knew would get into trouble and drag me along with him. The one that kissed me. The one I came to love.

I gently touched the side of Brady's face realizing that if I wasn't here for him no one would've been. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"You're gonna be okay. " I reassured.

The paramedics took over shoving me to the side of the van as they repaired his minor bruises.

"Please be ok" I added, The commotion now lowering my faith that he was truly ok.

At the E.R we were informed that he would need a minor operation to close the cut on his head. I couldn't bring myself to leave or relax until I was positive he would be alright.

I waited after the surgery for him to wake up. Soon enough I found my eye lids getting heavy and mind gently fall asleep to the beep of Brady's heart monitor.

Sooo sorry guys I was supposed to update a very long time ago but school has been overwhelming. expect more updates consider it a holiday special don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT its very encouraging. There's only a few more chapters left.