Chapter 29

Warning: This Chapter includes Adult Content. Reader discretion Advised.

We couldn't wait any longer. Lucas called a Judge and told him to come Saturday to officiate our vows. We were to stay mum about it of course. Lucas chose Maria as his witness. She cried tears of happiness. I still hadn't decided on mine. I really wanted Jocelyn here, but decided against it. Sam would somehow find out and use her against me. I couldn't let that happen. I decide on Cindy. She was told it was just a private Dinner that Maria was catering. She happily agreed.

"Jas, the Hair and Nail stylists are here." I had just gotten out the shower.
"I'll be there Maria, I am getting out the Shower. You go on ahead."
10 minutes later, I walk into our In-house Beauty Room. The hair stylist had just finished Washing Maria's hair and was getting ready to Blow-dry. She had very short hair so I knew she'd be done quickly. While she got her hair done, I'll got my Nails done.
I had decided on a Beach wave style and pink nails. Maria got her hair cut even shorter and blown out. Clear Nail Polish. She wanted simplicity. The Nail Technician also did our makeup.

Once I was I done, I went to my closet to grab my Dress. It was a tight, sleeveless dress. Showed way too much cleavage but I didn't mind. I made sure to ask for a train. The Dress was simple, yet stunning.  Kate helped me into the Dress and zipped it up. Maria comes in 20 minutes later with Cindy. I grab my bouquet and walk out the closet. Cindy was sitting on my bed when she shot right up shocked.
"What am I missing?"
Maria walks up to her and puts her hand on her shoulder.
"You've been invited to a Wedding ceremony!"

Cindy mouth drops open. For a moment there she looked sad.
I hold up my left hand so she can see the ring.
"Oh my God! Seriously!?" She screams.
Cindy runs to me and hugs me.
"You look beautiful!"
"Thanks!"
"Okay," Maria interrupts. "Let's go."

We make our day down the stairs. My heart was racing a mile a minute. The Living Room was transformed. Everything had been removed. Instead of the usual furniture, there was a small aisle, with purple flowers thrown over it. Two chairs on either side of the aisle. I'm assuming it was for the witnesses. In front of that, stood Lucas and the Judge. He did a double take when he saw me coming around the corner.
I make my way towards him. Feeling myself tremble, I repeat to myself not to trip or anything. Once I'm close enough to him, he grabs my hand.

"Wow!" He says breathless.
"Wow to you too."
Lucas had on a white Tux and his hair was slicked back.
I turn my head. Maria and Cindy were taking their seats. Dayo and Shawn were standing in the Hallway. Dayo looks at me and winks.
I grunt.
A smile takes over his face.
"So," the Judge clears his throat. "Before we get to the I Do's, Mr. Bower has written something for you. Go ahead..."

Lucas shuffles nervously and clears his throat.
"My life started the day you walked into the Tower. Ever since, I have dedicated my life to making sure you are Happy, by my side. I pray each and every day, that I am fulfilling that. Baby, I can't promise you peace of mind like you should have, but I will dedicate my every waking minute to making sure you are safe, healthy and Happy. God put me on this earth for a purpose, and that purpose was to find you. I love you. Forever."

Maria gives him a box. He takes the ring out and places it on my finger. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. The Judge turns to me. "Miss Gibson. Your vows please."

I gave the Judge a confused looks. We were supposed to write our own vows?I didn't know we were doing this. I close my eyes and let my heart do the talking:
"Lucas, I thought it was going to be difficult for some one to love me, when I was scattered in a million different pieces. But then you showed me that every piece doesn't need to be put back in place, to create a
Beautiful canvas. There can be love, even when it's broken. I promise to love you, even if I'm in a thousands piece or one. I love you."

Maria hands me his Band and I placed it on his finger.
"Is there anyone here that feels as though these two should not be joined in Holy Matrimony? Speak now or forever hold your peace."
We both look around and smile.
"Well, if that is all, I now pronounce you Man and Wife. Mr. Bower, you make kiss your Bride."
Maria and Cindy start clapping and shouting. Lucas approaches me. He wraps his arm around me and kisses me. Then dips me holding the back of my head.

The judge had us sign some papers, as do the witnesses. Shawn and Dayo drive the Judge and
Cindy back home. Maria retires early and we basically have the house to ourselves. Lucas had sent all the staff on a weekend, all expense paid getaway to Paris. Minus the Guards. They were to patrol the property no matter what.

"Would you like some Champagne, Mrs. Bower?"
He asks as he pours me a Glass and offers it to me.
"I would. Thank you, Mr. Bower."
Maria had Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries waiting for us in the Bedroom.
We both take a sip without looking away from one another. I put my Glass down and turn to go towards the closet. Turning my head around slightly, I start removing my Jewelry. When I reach for my necklace, Lucas stops me. He moves my hair to one side and removes the Necklace. He then starts to run his hand down my back, trailing kisses in their wake. I start to get goosebumps. Then I feel him unzipping my dress slowly. His other hand goes around my stomach.
"No bra?" He says smiling as he continues kissing the back of my neck.
"No." He lets me go and the dress falls to my feet. I would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified. This was the first time he saw me naked. I turn slowly and his breath hitches. He looks down at the only other piece of clothing I have on. A white, laced thong.
"You are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined Mrs. Bower."
I start to get shy and go to cover myself but he doesn't let me. He grabs my hands and kisses them.
"You are perfect. Don't hide." He says unbuttoning his shirt. As he takes his under shirt off, I unbutton his pants. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around him. I grab a handful of his hair and kiss him. He parts my lips with his tongue and I massage my tongue against his. He carries me to the Bed and lays me down gently. Lucas then runs his hands down my chest and stomach.

Standing tall, he pulls his pants and boxers off. I swallow hard. I've never seen a man that big and he wasn't fully engorged. It scared me a bit.
"Like what you see?" He says as he lays back on top of me.
I smile as he begins kissing me again. I wrap my legs around him and I feel him growing between my legs.

I am instantly wet. I've wanted for this for so long. And the fact that we waited until this very moment, made it so much special.
"I love you," I say and I thrust my hips upwards, letting him into me.
He freezes and moans.
"Fuck baby, you're so wet!"
He looks into my eyes and a passion ignites in them. He starts thrusting into me. Slow at first. Then harder and harder. He covers my moans with his passionate kisses.
"You are mine forever." He whispers as he moves away from my lips and says into my ear.
"Yes, Yes!" I yell. Harder. Faster. Harder. I can't take it anymore. And just like that I explode on him and him into me.

We just lay there cuddling and kissing one another. I still couldn't believe I was married and had just finished making love to the man of my dreams.
"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked today?"
"Only about a millions times. But I'm fine with a million and one."
We started kissing again.
"Okay," he shouts. "Round 2!"
He jumps on me and I laugh.

I was so exhausted. The second round lasted way longer than the first. When I tried standing my legs would shake. I gave up and laid back down. He found that hilarious.
There was a knock on the door.
"Fuck! Who!?" Lucas yells.
"Shawn, Sir."
I look at Lucas. He gets up and puts his pants on. I sit up on the bed, covering myself with the sheet, as he walks to the door.

"What is it, Shawn?"
I couldn't hear anything. They were whispering. A couple seconds later, Lucas walks into the closet upset. I get up, wrap the sheet around me and follow him.
"What's wrong?" I say grabbing my robe. He turned with a look of sadness.
"Two CNL Cable Towers exploded. Police are saying it looks like it may have been done on purpose."
"What?! How?"
"They don't know. It just happened. They are waiting for a bomb unit to come out and investigate. This means I have to go into work tomorrow."
"Yes, please, you have to. You have millions of customers to take care of. I understand completely."
"You are coming with me Monday morning to the Office, okay? I'm not leaving you here all day by yourself."
"Okay."
He finishes putting on clean sweats and a shirt. We kiss each other and he leaves the Room.
We both knew without saying anything. Sam had to be behind this. We had been wondering when his next attack would be. I guess we just didn't say anything because we hoped and prayed it wasn't true.