Chapter 2: A Regular Morning

Sulley snored in his bed then Mike entered the room as it hit 6:05 am.

"Hey! Good morning, Monstropolis. It's now five after the hour of 6:00 a.m. in the big monster city. Temperature's a balmy 65 degrees--which is good news for you reptiles--and it looks like it's going to be a perfect day to maybe, hey, just lie in bed, sleep in or simply...work out that flab that's hanging over the bed! Get up, Sulley!" Mike stated.

He blew an airhorn, but it didn't work. All he did was toss and turn. He sighed and turned towards the doorway.

"Y/N! Get up here!" he yelled.

He heard running and Y/N came in, already ready to go to work.

(A/N This is your new outfit, but the shirt and shoes are your S/F/C because your skin is your F/C

(A/N This is your new outfit, but the shirt and shoes are your S/F/C because your skin is your F/C.)

"Mike! You scared me to death! I could've ruined breakfast! Now what's going on?" Y/N exclaimed.

"How do you wake Sulley up? I may have to try it," Mike said.

Y/N almost laughed and told him, "Oh, trust me. You don't want to wake up my fiancé the way I do."

"Just do it," Mike requested.

She shrugged, got on top of Sulley, and kissed his lips. Mike immediately realized why he wouldn't want to wake Sulley up the way she did. They parted and Sulley opened his eyes with a smile on his face.

"I could wake up to that every morning," he said.

"Morning, Sleepyhead," Y/N smiled.

"Okay, it's official; you're waking him up from now on," Mike decided and walked out.

Y/N giggled and Sulley asked her, "What's so funny?"

"Oh believe me, you don't wanna know. Now go do your thing and I'll finish up breakfast since I've already trained with Mike. Okay, Blue Boy?" Y/N said.

"Sounds like a plan," Sulley answered and kissed her.

They got out of bed and he went to Mike for him to do his morning workout while Y/N went to make breakfast.